Darkstalkers: End-Game OOC

Oh, wow. o_o
That mouth on the Hershey's Bar scares me for some reason... XD
EDIT: So I've got my post written out. Once both of you guys post, we'll get back to the action? And hopefully, I can manage to make a better fight post using Palonis' advice. ^_^

Made a sappy little post. XD
Finals will bne starting in the next post I make, after Saki posts, if she can.

Got the intro to the finals in. The music just barely fit with the text...guess I'll need to spend some more time next time timing. Anywho your set up Miru take it away.

My turn to fight >_<
Okay~ XD I'll get something up in a day or so ~_~

What do you mean by that? My last post wasn't profecient? Then I'll just have to try harder won't I?

No, no, noooooooo! Not what I meant at all! >n<
That didn't come out right! >n<
What I meant was before, when I posted a visitor message? Remember, you said you had writer's block? I was poking fun at the timing! No, your post was still top-grade! ^_^
I really need to work on how I word things. v_v

Don't worry only kiddin' around. But I do admit that last post lacked a certain constructive mind to it I usually have.

I was actually planning to make the fight scene even longer but I realized I should probably keep it short for the reader's sake.

And so I managed to fork out a post. Hopefully we can move ahead with that now.

I'm baaaaaaackkkk xD

Sorry for all the trouble xD Miruniichan, Pironiichan ;D
YOU MAY LOCK ME IN THE CLOSET AS PUNISHMENT x3

So, um... x3 What shall I do now ?

Well Ains is currently looking for Aqua as he just defeated Lilith and wants to find Rose before the final fight. He thinks you might have an idea where she is. Wallop Wallop Wallop and we move on in the story. I think Miru would like to discuss things with you though, not sure he had a chance to or not.

Bwaaaaah, this was so far down...I didn't even know there were two new posts in here. o_O
But yes, I'd like to discuss plot with you. Yesterday didn;t work out, so let's try tomorrow? I'll be online until about 1:30 PM my time. ^^

Plan of action? Sakura is MIA and I can't move on without some conformation from our lil sis.

I sent her a message asking her to post ASAP-Also discussing plans for her characters, rather...Asking about any plans she may have, etc.
In short, catching her up, and waiting on a reply.

I've probably made you pull your hair out in frustration by the amount of time you've been waiting on me x.X
I'm very very sorry xP
If this happens again, you can just use my characters x3 especially since Darkstalkers should be moving faster and I'm holding it back sometimes because of inactivity =__=

EDIT:

I posted like you said. Ferocious and Aqueous are trying to get away from the commotion so they'll run into Ains and Lilith looking for them quickly ;)