Darkstalkers: End-Game OOC

Oo Thankgoodness you remind me x3
It was in my suscribed threads so I never got around to posting Oo
SORRY :X
I POST NOW
SRILZY

Made my post. Sorry about not getting into detail on Dimitri but I did make a reference to his Midnight Bliss? attack. Hope you like it.

Okay... *ahem*
I AM SOOOO SORRY! D=
I haven't posted since the intro of the tournament, and I'll get right on posting, I'm sowee!!! *cryz*

Run, Big Red, rruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
You're lucky, I was about ot start posting the second fight, but I figured I'd check the OOC first. XP Okay, then, I'll make the opening for you to jump through in the RP, though you may need to come up with a way to get past the guards. ^_^;

Ick, double post.
Well, I made a little entrance for Pavor. Don't be surprised at how short my post is- I barely had enough time to type it up, as I won't have an ACTUAL FULL DAY on Iwaku until....Tuesday and Wednesday, for maybe.... 3 hours each?
My apologies. ^_^;

I posted to let Rose enter -_- I dunno, should I edit and post for Aquaeous' battle to start ?

I know, I saw that, Saki.
Work's been...annoying to say the least, and I really hoped that Red would've been able to post by now... So I guess I'll have to postpone his fight... -_-'

Blegh, this is another crappy work schedule... T_T
I might have enough time to post tonight... T_T
I'm very sorry...but rest assured, I shall do my very best to keep this alive! ^_^

Everyone's waiting on my battle post~ Gomen Gomen, I'll finish it up soon xD

Awesome post, Saki-chan! ^_^
And now, everyone...
We're in for a (quick?) little part. =p

YAY :) I'm glad you liked it. I had to think long and hard. xD

I liked it as well and the fight was entertaining. Time to make Ains start doing something...even though he is injured yet.

Yep, and I do believe Saki-chan has given us an opportunity to do something, no?

Yeah have been waiting awhile for a reply from Miru there. So I guess I'll do a post sometime today if possible. I'll be busy working on a brand new ICSYL OOC but hey why devote my time on here to just that?

Yes, sorry, I meant to post on Friday, while I was (trying) to get a section for Insanity done, but wondermom showed up. T_T
Tuesday, I shall post. T_T

No biggie :) I know how wondermom feels, too >.'< Massive headache just thinking about it.

I'll wait for it :)

Awkward moment POSTED! HUMILIATION! FLAWLESS VICTORY! XD