Darkstalkers: End-Game OOC

Jeez, Saki, that sounded so...sinister! o-o
This is getting much more heated than last time! ^_^

Hehe <3
I really got into the character this time. I feel so utterly devious.

Will post tomorrow morning before school <3

<.<
>.>
Simply...awesome....
It's finally getting off the ground. ^_^

Well I decided to post right after Sakura did. I think I'll be around more to play Ains.

I'll try to get Ferocious' post in tonight. He'll react to Rose's comments. Aquaeous will flip out because she'll think Ains is following her or something. Or something like that.

Right after calculus homework >_<

Is that to say "POST POST POST! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST!" ?

Cuz if it is...I suggest we pm Sakii-chan.

Haaaa
Errm, so sorry :3
First weeks in new school bogged me down. Posting now :)

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, does Piro post next or shall I?

xD
I'm so sorry I had to make you wait so long ;/
Whatever is fine =)

Either way whichever one works best for you. I'll try to see about getting something in tomorrow when I make an ICSYL post.

Alright sorry about the double post but I got my post in. I remember you saying you wanted a Darkstalker type of tournament somewhere in the plot so I put it in for you. The details can be left up to you, just made the thing noticed. So I guess Ains will see you two there.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Gah, sorry about the long wait- I couldn't post to Internet retardness at home and another issue. I'm going to drop a post tomorrow, though. As well as a quick run-through of the tournament. ((Nothing to worry about))

File_Name: Delano Kraven
Sex: Male
Danger_Level: Darkstalker (Shadow)
Date_of_Birth: December 30, 2045
File_Photo:
kurankaname-1.jpg

Specialty_1: Speed
Specialty_2: Strength
Abilities_on_record: He has the ability manipulate the shadows around him. This ability is strengthened at night, in the absence of day light.
Personality_Information: After much observation, it is a known fact that despite his disposition Delano is
normally a stoic and authoritive individual. He knows for certain that he deserves a better life than what he is living now. At times he can become incredibly silent, and still -like a shadow. He is prone to be very watchful of his surroundings and cautious.
Personal_History_On_File: Delano was found at the tender age of 5 in the streets. Having no memory what so ever of his past, he wondered the streets alone. Then he was found by them. They took him away from the streets, and lied to him. Telling him that they were going to help regain his memories and locate his missing parents. When he found out he had been deceived, this awakened an inner anger within him that even he could not control. Taking the others all by surprise he managed to barely escape that dreadful place. Now he's in hiding.
Weaknesses_On_File: Any exposure to light can weaken him greatly. However, once he's shrouded in darkness he's almost immoral.

Mmmmm.......Accepted! I'll put in a post today, and tehn feel free to post. Also, tourney info coming up.

*Ahem*
Okay, here they are!
The tournament guidelines!
The first tournament will be the preliminaries. Each character will be paired up with an opponent.
Each fight is 1 on 1.
Weapons ARE allowed.
During your fight, YOU must narrate your ENTIRE fight.
You may post it all at once (Not recommended), or post it bit by bit, so someone's character can "respond" to the fight, so to speak.
There will be NO interference. You can try, but security will most likely KILL YOU, lol.
Not really, but trust me, it won't happen. ^_^
This is actually the second round of prelims, meaning... Anyone who survives this will already have someone to fight for the finals!
Your opponents will be given to you via PM. Included will be a few videos ddescribing the fighting style of said opponent.
The finals will take place 1-2 days after the preliminaries are over... ((Translation: 1-2 rounds of posting, most likely))

Rules for the FINALS:
The finaals will be a tad bit different. The fights are still 1 on 1, no interference, and "post-it-yourself", but with a small addition. Before your fight begins, a monitoring device will be attached to your character by a guard or by yourself, whatever you prefer. This will monitor your character's heart rate ((I.E: Steady, slowing, etc...)) as well as the health of their entire body. During the fight, a hologram of your character will be porjected for all to see. Let's say your leg gets injured... The leg region of the hologram would reflect how injured your leg is... Let's say it's a sprain. It would most likely turn yellow. On the other hand, if it gets broken, it would most likely turn red, as you probably won't be walking on that leg. ^_^

IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS, JUST SEND ME A PM.

^_^

Me wanna join!
*does the "1st RP in Aeons" dance*
Bio'll come up soon, hopefully.

Okay... Here goes.

Access_Files
File_Name: Blumiere Rascalov (Human) & Reno (Darkstalker), goes by AKA "Pavor Nocturnus" or "Nocturne" by some.
Sex: Male
Danger_Level: Darkstalker genetically implanted into Human
Date_of_Birth: January 13, 2046
File_Photo:
7ac-reno-3.jpg

Since I have no artistic aptitude, imagine him with pitch black skin, green eyes, no clothes, except for a pair of tattered, bright red pants, and 2 black tentacles on each side of him, starting from each of his sides, to about 5-6 feet long, 3-4 inches thick. Also carries 3 Scottish claymore sheathes on his back, two in an X-shape, one straight down the back, in the middle of the X.

Specialty_1: Agility
Specialty_2: Strength
Abilities_on_record:
Incredibly Heightened Senses : He's very attuned to both planes (Makai and Earthen), so he's much more aware of his surroundings. He can pretty much hear things about half a football field away as if someone's saying it in his ears. He can see for a good 1/2 mile with decent sight (in broad daylight). And so on.

Tentacles: His most distinguishing feature. He can use them like limbs, but they're much stronger than his regular limbs would be. He can walk on them, grasp objects, lift about 1/4 with little difficulty.
He's also quite adept at their use.

Weapon Specializations: His specialization is two handed weapons, his favorite being the Scottish claymore. He can wield them with one tentacle each, and a third in his own hands. However, he is quite inept in his own hands, and is still somewhat slow with the tentacles.
He is also adept at just fighting with his tentacles and hands.

Personality Information: He is considered to be psychologically insane, leaving him rather mentally unstable after the accident. He is only interested in the "annihilation of the human race, and destruction", said by himself. However, he still, secretly retained a good portion of sanity by the fortunate circumstances that be. He chooses to annihilate humans as revenge for the experiments done on him. He is madly in love with a woman, named Lulu Nemras, but she has been dead ever since the accident, having fallen in love with her during the routine experiments that were done on him. He is unaware to her death, having not remembered the accident in full detail, and becomes uncontrollably angry with whoever "lies" about Lulu's whereabouts.

Personal History On File: Blumiere Rascalov was born in poverty, at Leningrad, Russia, living a rather normal life, nothing of real mention, until, he decided on a trip to America, for a job as a US government test subject, direly needing the money at the time. He was being used in Project Metamorphosis, a experiment to see if they could create a human/Darkstalker hybrid that would cooperate with the defense against the Darkstalker threat, by gene merging, a fairly new gene technology. They captured a Darkstalker named Reno, a black monster with several tentacles coming out of him.
They began testing them both, conducting experiments, where Blumiere met Lulu Nemras, and fell in love with her. On December 3, 2063, an unfortunate accident happened from the result of an attempt at a full gene merge between Blumiere and Reno. The energy needed for the merge resulted in an overload of machines, leading to a catastrophic explosion, taking all the lives of the scientists (including Lulu), and destroying the records of the experiments. Miraculously, Blumiere was safe, but the experiment had been a success, having merged Reno and Blumiere, forming into Pavor Nocturne, Latin for "Night Terror". He was trapped in the lab for 3 weeks, slowly going insane with where Lulu was, since the lab had been turned into a heap of rubble. The US gov. eventually unearthed the lab room. Nocturne had gone insane, and killed all of the search crew, shortly after escaping to a secluded part of New York. He vowed revenge upon the humans who did this to him, and to find Lulu.

Weaknesses On File:

Heightened Senses: His power is a double edged sword. He is a bit more susceptible to noise and lights. Bright lights and harsh, shrill noises can distract him in battle.

Fits of Rage: Because of his mental instability, he can go into a screaming rage. Instead of enhancing his strength, it can make him flail wildly, and run away, just doing anything from crying, screaming, ramming his head against the walls, almost anything. Mention of his beloved being dead sometimes sets him off, and it can be nothing at all.

I know, a bit godly... But it's what's on my mind.

Approved. You've joined just in time for the tourney.

I posted O.o Sorry for the delay MekoMeko :P

I'll be more active now, hopefully :3

AND OMIGOSH /fangirl squeel/ DELANO <3 is a HOTTIE <33