Darkness and Tears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He heard a drop and got up, he saw that she was bleeding and immediately got up.
He rushed to get bandages and started to put pressure on the wound as he grabbed his phone to call an ambulance.
He looked at her "Don't you die on me! You can't do this! I need you!" He made sure she was breathing and she still had a pulse. He lifted her up and rushed outside as he heard sirens. They took her off him and into the ambulance. He got in his car and rushed after them.

She was in a place with white blinding light. She feels light and happy here. She never wanted to leave here. She saw in the corner a dark tunnel. She heard someone's voice. But it's dark. She does not want to go there. It looks cold and lonely. She prefer here where it's warm and soft and happy.

As he got to the hospital they had already stopped the bleeding. She was hooked up to machines.
He sat down, took her hand and held it carefully.
"How could you..? I want to make you happy and you didn't even give me a chance."

She heard the voice again. Hearing it, her heart constricted. She find it hard to breathe.

"You told me not to fall for you.."
He looked down "well too fucking bad, because I already did."
He started to cry again and kept looking down "you are not supposed to leave me.. You're supposed to let me love you.."

She heard a cry this time. She wanted to help the voice. "Wait. Don't cry..." she said as she walked towards the dark tunnel.

"I just wanted to love you.." He whispered as he let go of her hand.
He got up and sobbed.
It was frustrating.. Everybody he cared about would leave or die, it wasn't fair.

She walked through the dark tunnel as she followed the sobbing. Gingerly, she walked faster. "Wait..Don't.." she tried to say. In reality, she began saying it. "Wait..Don't" she said weakly as he got up.

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at her and sat down "wh-what? I'm here.. I'm here."

"Ughh. Vince? Where are you?" she said looking around blindly.

He took her hand "I'm right next you. I'm right here."

"Vince? Where am I?" she said in a low voice. "It feels painful. What happened?" she asked him as she tried to hold his hands.

"Shhh." He whispered as he caressed her cheek "you tried to kill yourself.." He leaned down and kissed her forehead "just rest.."

"I did? I'm sorry." she said as she tried to keep her eyes from closing. "Stay?" she asked him.

"Is that what you really want? 'Cause you seemed to not be able to get away from me fast enough."

Tears formed in her eyes. "I see. I won't stop you. You can go." she said as she tried to turn her back on him. "Thank you for trying to save my life. I'm really thankful I met you. It's fine. I won't stop you. I'm sorry." she said quietly as she tried to stop her tears from falling.

He laid down behind her and put his arm around her "stop." He held her tight and closed his eyes "I'm not leaving."

"No. I understand. Just go. It's better this way." she whispered. "I'm fine." her throat and chest feeling tight. I shouldn't have returned. I have no place here. That was her thoughts.

He kept laying behind her, holding her in his arms "please don't say that.. All I wanted to do was love you.."

"But you don't want me. You think I don't want you here. I'm sorry." she said weakly. I thought when I returned things would be different, she thought to herself again.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.