Darkness and Tears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Turn around.." He whispered as he kissed the back of her head

She slowly turned her head as she felt him kiss the back of her head. "Vince..." she said tearfully.

He looked at her and kissed her cheek "let me love you.." He was kind of desperate for her to believe him "please.."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"yes." she said as she closed her eyes. "yes." as tears poured down her face.

He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead "I promise I won't hurt you.. Please don't cry.."

• Love
"Vince...." she said as she faced him fully. She snuggled closer.

"Hold me." she said in a small voice. She gripped him so hard that her wounds started bleeding again. "Please?" she told him.

He got her arms and and put pressure on her wounds to stop the bleeding "watch out.. I don't want to lose you."

• Love
"Oh. I didn't notice it." she looked rather blankly at her wounds. "I'm bleeding? " she told him as if it was just sinking to her.

He nodded and kept the pressure on her wounds "stay still.. I'm trying to stop the bleeding.." He kissed her cheek softly "you need to be careful baby."

• Love
She did as what he told her. She stayed still as he tried to stop her bleeding. She winced every now and then.

"I'm sorry." she apologized in a small voice again.

He smiled and kissed her cheek "it's okay.. I just wish you would've talked to me.. Then we wouldn't be here right now."

Reactions: 2 people
"But..I'm sorry.." she whispered. She wiped her tears and blood was smeared on her face. She tried to stop crying.

He held her tight and grabbed her arms again "shh, it's okay, I promise."

• Love
"Really? I love you." she said with her voice muffled as she buried her face in his chest. Gripping his shirt, she curled into him.

"I love you.." He whispered softly as he held her close "it's all going to be okay."

• Love
"Mmm." she said in a way of agreement. She is comfortable against him. She fits perfectly to his body as he held her.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head "just try to sleep.. We can go tomorrow."

Reactions: 2 people
"Ok." she said yawning. She tried to stretch but gasp in pain. She made herself bleed again. "I'm sorry. Please don't get mad at me." she asked from him. "Uhm, how long was I out? " she added.

Status
Not open for further replies.