Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the delay (It's been difficult not to be lethargic with exams finally finished) I'll create my post within the day (it's a work in progress at the moment).

Alrighty, I understand.

I've posted, hope it was alright ^^

Yep, looks good. Poor little new fishie.

Drunk Uncle Burian enjoys new fishies.

Yep, I love it when I run this rp. I actually laugh a bit when I read through it. It draws out the comedians that lurk on this site.

Does anyone want their character to join Silence on this mission? I don't want to miss anyone out who wants to come, or invite someone who doesn't... that'd be awkward.

Burian could go, considering it's "destroy this guild, leave no survivors". That's his specialty.

Olivia could go as well, if you'd like to take her along, though I wouldn't mind if you don't ^^ I honestly have no idea what to do with her at the moment since I'm not used to playing such a unfriendly character (though I am trying) ><

^^I'll get Silence to invite her; he's gone to ask Burian at the moment.

I'll have to post tonight, I've had tons of homework and now I have a long late class to get to. Sorry for the delay!

No problemo Tarieles.

@Daspro,
We're waiting to hear if Leo the Lefty will accept Six's challenge....

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Yay got a post up. Now back to homework~

I've posted as well, although I momentarily panicked when my laptop hung since if it closed my tabs, I'd have to rewrite everything. Thank goodness it didn't. Now, off to sleep :3

@Daspro,
Still waiting... Ghost might steal your charrie's soul if you take too long.

Sorry for the short post.

My two characters are now asleep, anyone can feel free to wake them if necessary. Probably won't post until that happens or morning comes. Unless I get bored.

Sure you can join.

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
Status
Not open for further replies.