I smell...

... drama.

• Love
Reactions: Husk
*Writes Message in Soapstone*
Smells of Drama

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
In one corner... We have Lordran's most fearless bandit, brimming with the black rage to unnerve Lord Gwyn himself! He treats people like animals, animals like dirt, and dirt like the Undead!! . . . Ladies and gentleman - OTTO! THE! FEARLESS!!!!! (*crowd goes nuts*)

And... in the other corner, people I do believe we have a tag team! But, do they match up to what cannot be a'feared? Let's find out! You there, the Crimson Mercenary, what do you say to the viewers at home screaming for Fearless Otto to pull your spine from you nose?

"Look. My job is to keep Undead from hollowing. But for him, I think I'll make an exception... (Lord of the Darkmoon, I'm on TV!!! Notice me.)"

What cold detachment, folks! This is what you call a professional - ice on the inside, death tools and swag on the out. But let's not forget this dynamic duo's number two! The Blue Oni to the Mercenary's Red - people, we have a Gwyndamned Cleric!?

AUDIENCE: BOOOOOOO!!!!
AUDIENCE: Frickin' clerics! Fall offa bridge!
AUDIENCE: What a sexy preacher~

Seems like the crowd is ready for this Dynamic Duo to become the dead kind! What do yo have to say to that, Mr. Cleric?

"?! What *COUGH* what is this...?"

Its time to place your bets, ladies and gentleman, and see just how much an Undead can bleed - Right after this commercial break! (Sponsored by Common Fruit: stay hungry, undead)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ser K+
What the fuck?

Tickets are sold out, unfortunately. But you can still join in the action and throw down with... well, it's more or less a tribal free-for-all at present. Otto could probably use the help though, since Bicell has the power of God on his side.

In one corner... We have Lordran's most fearless bandit, brimming with the black rage to unnerve Lord Gwyn himself! He treats people like animals, animals like dirt, and dirt like the Undead!! . . . Ladies and gentleman - OTTO! THE! FEARLESS!!!!! (*crowd goes nuts*)

And... in the other corner, people I do believe we have a tag team! But, do they match up to what cannot be a'feared? Let's find out! You there, the Crimson Mercenary, what do you say to the viewers at home screaming for Fearless Otto to pull your spine from you nose?

"Look. My job is to keep Undead from hollowing. But for him, I think I'll make an exception... (Lord of the Darkmoon, I'm on TV!!! Notice me.)"

What cold detachment, folks! This is what you call a professional - ice on the inside, death tools and swag on the out. But let's not forget this dynamic duo's number two! The Blue Oni to the Mercenary's Red - people, we have a Gwyndamned Cleric!?

AUDIENCE: BOOOOOOO!!!!
AUDIENCE: Frickin' clerics! Fall offa bridge!
AUDIENCE: What a sexy preacher~

Seems like the crowd is ready for this Dynamic Duo to become the dead kind! What do yo have to say to that, Mr. Cleric?

"?! What *COUGH* what is this...?"

Its time to place your bets, ladies and gentleman, and see just how much an Undead can bleed - Right after this commercial break! (Sponsored by Common Fruit: stay hungry, undead)

This is the definition of creativity. I applaud you, sir.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well I'm actually drink now.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
1v3

Only thing missing from this ganking experience is a bestoc, "Welcome" gestures, and endless item buffs.

OOC.... I think we should all start killing each other. Anyone whose not in this fight, join it. We're on the second page of a Souls' RP and only I have fought something - in a flashback.

We need to stab each other. For stress relief. Who's with me?

Don't forget your phantoms for extra ganking.

Reactions: An Otaku
Fuck it.

Henry's gonna pull a Bramd out of his ass so he can stun lock everyone, including himself.

And then heal everything.

Henry's gonna end the curse.

• Bucket of Rainbows
F98A59920960F220C399234F1D69AADF5FD4CF89

• Bucket of Rainbows
Y'know. I probably should have asked before posting IC, but are we supposed to wait for Snek to be a stat-roll referee?

I guess it'd be ok if we're just RP horse-playing. I.e., lacking the intention to actually kill another player. Then again, even if that is the case, we could still probably turn this into a real Snek-assisted combat segment. Just to get a taste for how it will seriously play out later.

Meh, this is just fooling around I guess. If we're going to be serious about this, we can roll dice ourselves. After a post, there's an option to display a dice roll. It's RNG.

Yeah, I have a pretty good feeling, nobody's actually going to be killed this early anyways.

Famous last words.

I think we should just have Otto subdued so sense can be talked into him.

I... can't find the dice button. But yeah, we can just pacify Otto.
By removing his hands.​
Maybe give him some cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.