• *Don't Praise*

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The only good Dark Spirit is a spiritually broken Dark Spirit!"
-Dark Souls III

Dark+souls+3+invasions+are+just+the+best_f05532_6189209.jpg

Otto, we can pretend your hand flailed into the flame. Just in case some heavy stuff is about go go down...

Reactions: Otto
Aw don't worry dearies, no Bosses........

(But I never said anything about no enemies~~~~)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*Reads*

*Expects a horde of hollows*

*Gets a Hollowed Black Knight*

*Black Knight attacks someone who purposely stayed out of the fight.*

Well shit.

Two burning dots pierced through deep shadows within the horned, spartan helm's interior housed by pitch burnt armour belying once sleek, grooved metal now indelibly scarred by flame. Two meters became yet taller as the bulk of the Black Knight's stomping run encroached further, one-handedly swinging an equally massive greatsword into the crimson figure.

. . . A shadow peered down from two stories above, the Black Knight's kneeled silhouette painting a stark contrast in the shining down light and wintery air. Metal scraped and clanged as it looked back and forth over the crimson figure's corpse before rising and walking away.
. . . It's wide tip giving out it's identity to any who knew of their order.
A Black Knight's Greatsword.The shadowy black armor that the order normally wore was not there. Instead, what could only be described as a rusted facsimile remained. Half of the winged helm of the knight was gone, revealing a severely hollowed face.
As the man... no, the creature pushed it's victim off it's sword, falling lifelessly to the ground, the knight-beast moved forward towards the party. It's movements were lazy, erratic, not like the robotic military movement of a true Black Knight.
It had no shield, instead, it wielded it's sword with both hands.
IS IT MAH BUDDY?! OMG, IT TOTALLY IS <3
I can't believe he waited for me!! (つ✧ω✧)つ Embrace me, my friend!

Sorry for being kind of absent. Life has been busy. Frey is moving towards the group and black knight, but since he was the furthest away wouldn't make much since for him to arrive before anyone else.

Reactions: An Otaku
Alright. I know I wrote there was some rope on the Black Knight, indicating this is the same one Bicell fought, but that could've come from anywhere. Whether or not it is the same one.... Bicell's convinced it is. So if Snek has some background lore planned that goes against my implications, don't worry.

Also. Enjoy some battle music, folks. Things about to go down.

P.S. If you didn't like my music choice, maybe this'll suit ya:

Wasn't sure how combat with this'n would go. If snek would do the hit/miss or how free we'd be. Looking forward to dieing with you all though :p

[AO's post TL;DR]: "LEEEEROOYY JENNNKKIIINNNSSS!!"

The pleasure is all mine.

P.S. Pretty sure Snek said serious combat, unlike our tussle with Otto, would be comprised of us writing out would-be attacks and then Snek would do the dice-rolls to see how badly we screw up, dodge, etc. So if Anaro and Bicell both rolled 1's for example, the arrow would skewer Bicell's head and he would in-turn have his sword fall on Sara. But if we both got 20's, or Snek's die' equivalent... well, picture something badass.

If his shot would land, it may at least buy them time to form up or act. If not, he'd have another arrow to send it's way.

Without a second thought, Bicell leapt into a full-tilt sprint to the Witch as the harrowed Black Knight charged from behind her. "Everyone – get back!"

Ooo~ Wonderful action men. I rolled for each of you privately. But allow me to fill you in on your beautiful details.

Our dear Anaro managed to stick his arrow, not in the face, but instead in one of the chinks of the armor. Specifically, in it's right shoulder blade.

Bicell, while still not technically touching the Rust Knight yet, will hit with enough force to break the mad creatures own charge.

I applaud you on your good luck stat~

EDIT: Also, in case it wasn't obvious, wait to post again until the full group has posted or I post again.

In one evening it went from situation under control to "hello death, my old friend"
I'll work on a post relatively soon

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
In one evening it went from situation under control to "hello death, my old friend"
I'll work on a post relatively soon
Is that not the spirit of Dark Souls though?

Well yes, but after the asylum demon you at least get to relax for five minutes

he rolled forward and attempted to backstab the Black Knight with his parrying dagger instead.

With luck, his strike would land hard enough to split the rusted armor at the Knight's waist. Perhaps it would inflict enough damage to wound and distract the Knight and provide an opening for the others.
If that luck held, he would proceed to throw his shield over his head in an attempt to protect himself.

Otto, unfortunately, your backstab misses.

Cyrus, you, however, actually rolled a perfect roll. Not only did your sword bite through the armor, you cleaved into a good deal of the knights flesh, and have raised your shield for a perfect defense.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
BEAST-KNIGHT☆ used VIVISECTION! . . . It was a 1H-KO!?
HOLLOW DREG fainted!

BEAST-KNIGHT☆ used FOCUS THRUST! BEAST-KNIGHT☆ is charging an attack.
-
ANARO used QUICK SHOT!
|12 dmg|
BICELL used TAKE DOWN! |4 dmg| . . . BEAST-KNIGHT☆ flinched!
SARA passed. . .
OTTO used BACKSTAB! OTTO missed. . . !
CYRUS
used CLEAVE! It was a critical hit! |21 dmg| BEAST-KNIGHT☆'s defense fell! CYRUS' defense greatly rose!

________________________________________________________________________________

BEAST-KNIGHT☆
HP:[≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡]

ATTACK___PARTY <--
BAG_____RUN...
--> RIKEN SHADE Lv1
FREOUMUND Lv5
HENRY Lv7

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Otto
BEAST-KNIGHT☆ used VIVISECTION! . . . It was a 1H-KO!?
HOLLOW DREG fainted!

BEAST-KNIGHT☆ used FOCUS THRUST! BEAST-KNIGHT☆ is charging an attack.
-
ANARO used QUICK SHOT!
|12 dmg|
BICELL used TAKE DOWN! |4 dmg| . . . BEAST-KNIGHT☆ flinched!
SARA passed. . .
OTTO used BACKSTAB! OTTO missed. . . !
CYRUS
used CLEAVE! It was a critical hit! |21 dmg| BEAST-KNIGHT☆'s defense fell! CYRUS' defense greatly rose!

________________________________________________________________________________

BEAST-KNIGHT☆
HP:[≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡]

ATTACK___PARTY <--
BAG_____RUN...
--> RIKEN SHADE Lv1
FREOUMUND Lv5
HENRY Lv7
I love it XD

If you narrate all of this like that, I'll give you a cookie each and every time. These are gold.

So. Who wants to attempt the killing blow?

@LoveandHate91 @Ser K+ and @Artorias

Personally hoping Frey suplexes the knight and that Henry does anything that won't break my spear (jk, go nuts. I, I guess... be gentle).
Don't have any forecasts for Riken, not seen enough to gauge his re/actions. Then again, maybe this just reinforces my initial assertion he's a Souls' Samurai Jack, quiet stoic awaiting to brandish eastern justice.

Even so. This is a miniboss. There's no way 1-3 more attacks would KO the dude. Unless, of course, said dude gets suplexed into the Asylum Demon's pit...

Henry's not quite brave enough to attack a Black Knight yet...

Plus that injury is being hastily fixed in the post I'm working on.

So for now you won't have to worry about your spear.

Guys, we've got a knight to deal with. Don't let Cyrus's efforts be in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.