Votes: 8 80.0%
  • *Don't Praise*

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8d47337c1c6f4e41a1828739db7fa1e4.png

That would be an excellent plan.

...Henry's not quite there yet. So I wouldn't put it on him.

Bicell or Cyrus himself seem capable enough. Anaro doesn't seem like the *Gets involved when others are skilled enough to handle it* guy.

Maybe one of the others can just get him to calm down, thanks to the "We're acquainted" thing.

*Read's above posts.*
Or we could try cookies.

Reactions: An Otaku
I'll post again tomorrow; I have food to eat and homework to do. By the time I finish, it will be time for bed. I've been staying up way too much lately, so now I have to give myself a bedtime.

Jesus. I go to bed and the IC explodes >.>

*sets bedtime*

*goes to bed at 1:30 AM anyway*

I need help.

*Wake up in the morning feeling posts galore*
Well, looks like ya'll are gonna be interrupted from your personal drama in about...
*Begins Countdown to 'The Event'*
4 posts.

Well seeing as how we only got 4 post left, apparently....

I'm inclined to say anyone whose been quiet on the action go. So... Riken, Frey, and Sara. Maybe Anaro if he cares about this little tussle. Otherwise Bicell might go on a slashing spree. (ಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>

I will start working on a reply soon, if I don't have one up by the end of the day then go ahead an post >.>

Yeah, I suppose I'll wait for the others.

3 Posts Remain! What shall our brave (and lightly disfunctional) adventuring party do?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to post, unless anyone has any objections.

I'll write something relatively soonish, more or less just woke up

One more post remains dearies~ Use it wisely~~

Sorry guys. Having a hard time keeping up with you all! lol. Will hopefully have a post up at some point today or tomorrow.

Spectre has claimed the LAST POST!!

... Make sure you have Anaro at least touch the bonfire in case a, oh I dunno, Boss Battle comes out of nowhere and one-shots half of us.

... Make sure you have Anaro at least touch the bonfire in case a, oh I dunno, Boss Battle comes out of nowhere and one-shots half of us.
realizes that Otto hasn't touched the bonfire yet and is still pinned down

6wXXZGu.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That sounds like a you problem to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.