Dark Moon Guild

(Sorry for the late replies. I'm not being alerted for some reason.)

Nicholas nodded and extended his hand, casting a nervous glance at Carena. She nodded and gave a warm smile in response. With a heavy sigh, he waited patiently. He wondered how much his life would change as soon as the membership was complete...

The black glow appeared once again as their hands touched, and disappeared just as quickly. "Welcome to the Dark Moon Guild, Nicholas." The daemon spoke with a welcoming smile. His gaze turned to the drake, and the smile faded slightly. "Are you sure that you'd like to receive the guild's mark?" He asked her carefully, not wanting to anger the drake in any way and have the guild burned to the ground.

Skylar takes the form and walks to a seat in which she sits.She fills looks over the page once before waving her hand over the paper and her answers are written upon the sheet directly from her thoughts.Skylar smiles and looks over the answers written on the paper to make sure they were correct.
Once she was happy enough with her answers, she walks over to Leone and hands him the form.
"Here is my form, I will wait for you to tell me how to proceed with getting my mark," says Skylar politely.
She was so excited, at last she would finally have a purpose in this world.She would actually have something to do,something to strive towards.

The job board was full of requests from finding lost things, to defeating large creatures threatening villages, but nothing really seemed to catch Charlotte's eye. She wasn't pressed for a job right now anyway. The influx of new members meant that Leone would want to start testing their skills in order to rank them and send them on missions. She would probably have to be a senior member on one of those missions anyway. A small sigh escaped her lips and she headed back across the room to the bar. Might as well wait around here until things settled down.

At the bar, Charlotte took a seat off to one side, and waited for Lucille to come ask her what she wanted. It didn't take long, even in the busy hall. "Hey Charlie! Finally recovered from that last job? What can I get for you?" She looked up at the perky barmaid and smiled. "Hey Luce, and yeah I am feeling well rested now. I would have slept longer, but this place is bursting with energy. Can I get vodka cranberry? Heavy on the cranberry you know." Luce nodded, not expecting Charlie to order anything different, but asking her anyway. In a couple minutes she returned with the drink and set it on the counter. "Have you seen anyone that looks interesting, Charlie?" the barmaid asked as she leaned against the counter. "The boy with the drake catches my eye for sure, but also the man with Jasmine. The girl in the cloak intrigues me as well." The two women talked quietly as Charlotte sipped her drink, and looked at the bustling hall.

Jasmine looked at Lief. "I was asked by master Leone to show you around the guild."

Mina remained silent in her seat as all of the bustling continued, though it was coming down a little from when she had first come in. For the most part her gaze was kept downwards, only briefly softly examining the man who called himself Lief, who kept turning his own gaze in her direction. She wasn't uncomfortable, just not particularly used to the attention, though she was sure she probably looked a little strange or out of place. After a short moment, her gaze fell from the man, turning towards the doorway, then back down to the floor. Not being sure how long she'd be sitting here, She took out a small, elven-crafted blade, made specially for her many years ago. She also took out an old piece of cloth, and a vile of what looked to be either water or some sort of oil, using both to clean and care for the blade.

"Oh, I see. I'd very much appreciate that." Lief smiled as he said this, and looked at the person one more time before asking, "So where to first?"

"Alright then. Lead the way, Ms. Toric." Although he was still worried, he did need to learn how the place was laid out. And perhaps he'd meet some of the others as well. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. His tail began swishing in excitement.

Jasmine walked out of the room into the main hall. She walked over to the job board. "Here's the job board. This is basically where you find your missions." She walked over to the bar. "This is where you can come to wind down after a mission." She turned and faced Charlotte. "Hey char, how was the mission in the desert."

He followed, nodding and making mental notes about anything and everything. When he got there, he smiled at the one called Charlotte. "Hello there! I'm Lief Descarto. Pleasure to meet you." He bowed, and when he came up he was smiling.

Charlotte smiled when Jasmine and the new guy greeted her. "Hey Jasmine, it was actually not too bad, but it really wore me out. I don't think I was made for hot places." She laughed a bit when she spoke, it had been so hot out there and that was part of what made the job more difficult. Of course, it was a perfect job for her, considering the location made her illusion magic stronger. "Nice to meet you Lief. I am Charlotte, but you can call me Char or Charlie." She extended a hand to the new member.

"I think my armor would start to hurt me in the desert." She sat down next to charolette. " my mission in the haertstone went horrible. I accidentally pushed the monster into the city, during my battle with it."

Her smile never fading, Carena turned her head to the side. "I would be honored." She stated.

"ha ha!" She couldn't help but think of Jasmine in all her armour in the hot desert sun. But her face grew more solemn as Jasmine spoke of her mission troubles. "Oh dear, were there any civilian casualties?" Charlotte took another big sip of her drink almost finishing it in the process. Of course she was glad that Jasmine had made it back safe, but it was never good when innocents were endangered in the course of guild missions. Leone didn't seem to care as much about buildings or property damages, but they all knew bystanders were a different game.

A final try from Nina was all it took for her to give up; the energy she needed to use just to make a tiny spark of purple lightning was breathtaking, so much so that it caused her to slump on the floor with a moan.
"Haah... n-nope. That's enough of that..." She whispers somewhat defeatedly as she takes deep breaths to regain her energy back, and she shakes her hair a little as she goes back off to get changed again. Once changed back in her formal black dress and usual attire, she re-enters the guild room, checking the notice board for any of the latest missions. The problem was, until Jyra was better, Nina didn't actually have a squad to fit into as a support mage... she supposed she would just have to sit tight for now.

As she looked to the notice board, she realised one of the new members of the guild was being shown around by Jasmine. Nina figured she should try to introduce herself, being quite a long-time member and all. She musters up her courage and tries not to be shy as she waves to the others around him - Charlotte and Jasmine from what Nina could remember from her other guild members - and she gives a little bow to the new member, Lief.
"U..um... hello! Welcome to the guild!" Nina introduces with a little smile, mentally cursing herself for the stutter.
"Call me Nina! I'm one of the support mages in the guild...! Although my latest mission was a bit of a... disaster... but nonetheless, I'm sure it'll sort itself out soon...!" She says with a little nervous laugh. She then raises an eyebrow to Jasmine.
"You... u-um... what? How did you manage to accidentally push the monster in...?" Nina asks curiously as she plays with her hair passively.

He shook her hand and then asked"So, what exactly is here to drink?" He leaned up against the counter and ge pulled a seat over with his tail and sat.

Nina gives a small, shy smile as the man shakes her hand, then she looks to the bar, closing her eyes and shaking her head as she smiled and shrugged.
"Anything, really...! Some of the guild member really like their alcohol, so it's up to some of the members to get the finest ingredients for it! We do have just whiskey or ale if you'd prefer something less... crazy... hehe! I don't really drink much myself..."! Nina says quietly with a small giggle, and eyes the man's tail for a second as she remains standing. Was he another Daemon of some sort? Nina didn't bring it up; she thought it would be impolite to ask.

"Oh, I'm Lief by the way." He pulled another chair over for her to take a seat. "So have you been here long?"

"There was no casualties or wounded but the other than some building damages. There was no one hurt." She ordered a cup of tea and took a seat next to Charlotte. "I don't drink, never have or never have."