Dark Moon Guild

Name: "Zed" Nicholas Flehn
Species: Human
Magic Style: Combat Mage/Elementals/Summoner
Bio: Abused as a child, Nicholas had grown to be a very determined, yet very troubled mage. At the age of fifteen, he left for a hunting trip where he befriended a female fire drake named Carena after rescuing her from a pack of wolves while she was caught in a hunter's net. After leaving his home and deciding to live on his own, he happened upon the Blood Moon Guild, where he hoped would be the best place to harness his abilities.
Appearence: (Zed)

Appearence: (Carena)

It was official, they were hopelessly lost...

"Darling, maybe you should ask for directions?" Carena said, nudging his shoulder.

"I don't see anyone around..." Nicholas replied, scanning the large, empty halls for any sign of life. "I don't want to knock on any doors and interrupt anything..." He shuddered, remembering the day he accidently walked in on a wizard who misfired a spell that set his clothing on fire. And for a full week after, he avoided Carena every chance he got, putting her under a great deal of worry.

"Very true..." She said, lowering her head to his eye level and craning her neck to be scratched, which was awkward for her, given that Nicholas only stood as high as her shoulders. He reached his hand out and scratched her lower jaw, chuckling as she purred.

He noticed a windowed door to his left and peeked in, sighing as he noticed a man with a patch of clothing torn at the shoulder inside the office seemed a bit too busy to deal with anything else. He turned back to Carena and sighed. "Maybe we should come back tomorrow. When everyone's not so occupied."

"I doubt there will ever be a time when the people of this guild will not be occupied." She said, nudging him in the direction from whence they came. "But it's worth a try."

Leone glanced up from his paperwork when he heard footsteps near his door. He saw a blur of unfamiliar red scales and removed his glasses. The world in front of him came into focus, and he could see the drake turning to leave. He set down his glasses and the paper he was reading and quickly went to the door. "Can I help you?" The daemon called out after them.

Jasmine picked up the first paper off the stack. It was her report, she debated hiding, but decided against it. She handed it to Leone. When she heard Leone talk to someone behind her she immediately turned around using magic to equip a a black longsword and a matching sheild.

Hearing a voice call for him from within the office, Nicholas whirled around. "Huh?" He nervously stepped into the office doorway, smiling at the two. "Uh...hello..." When that was all he could manage to say, Carena snorted and gently nudged him further into the office. After flashing a glare at her, he turned back to the man. "Um, are you in charge?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my, stop being so nervous." Carena whispered to him with a small hint of amusement.

"Yes, I'm in charge. What do you need?" Leone asked as he stood from his desk. He regarded the drake and the man evenly, his stance steady just in case trouble decided to brew. He wouldn't mind if the drake lit his paperwork on fire, but he liked his desk, and that ancient thing would light up faster than a match. And it seemed that neither the male nor the drake had any malicious intent.

Nicholas cleared his throat. "Well, I was wondering. If I were to...well..." He was interrupted when Carena snorted.

"We come from a place not to far from here. And we were wondering what we can do to join this guild." She said simply, regaurding the man with her version of a friendly grin. "I am Carena, and this nervous little thing here," she nudged the boy next to him. "Is Nicholas. And we are pleased to make your accquaintence."

Nicholas rolled his eyes, hoping the man wouldn't notice.

Jasmine looked at Leone for a look of approval to let down her guard. She looked back at the drake and the human. She positioned herself in a position where she could defend Leone if need be.

Nina wipes away her slightly damp eyes, shaking her head a little. She couldn't go soft here. Jyra would surely better after a while, and besides, she couldn't let emotions get to her when she had work to do as a supporting mage for her squads. She looks back at the infirmary briefly with a slight sigh before walking back in the direction of the guild hall.

Entering, Nina takes her seat again, sipping at a small glass of water as she brushes a little of the dark brown hair at her eyes. She couldn't let her emotions get ahead of her... just take deep breaths... she took deep breaths. She exhales one last time as she looks up from the table, and suddenly in the office doorway, there was a bright red drake.
"W...w...what?! Why is there a drake in here...? I haven't seen this man or this flame drake in the guilds before!" She bursts out, then widens her eyes with a little blush as she sits back down again, realising Leone was talking to the man and the drake. She would have guessed the man and the drake had been requested by Leone for... reasons.
"*Ahem*... s...s..orry!" She quietly apologises.

Gil stopped and asked several villagers where the guild was located. Once pointed out he noticed
A red tail pull into the building. They have Drakes? I don't remember that.. Regardless, he entered the hall
"I.. Am Gil and am here to join your guild." He announced loudly as he entered, he made a wide gesture as if to
welcome himself inside. He waited patiently, figuring one of them would peg him as one of the tidals, as he
was well recognized both in the village and the guild. Well, he was a member, past tense. But how would they know?

Skylar wakes soon after falling asleep, she couldn't stay asleep for some reason. She grabs her bow and quiver and puts them across her back. The young woman walks out of the inn and looks around.
She saw barely anyone on the road and didn't really know where the nearest town was. She begins to walk down the road, 'might as well travel since I can't sleep, ' she thinks.

images-25.jpeg
Name: Lief Descarto
Magic:Strong elemental magic
Race:Demon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lief walks to the guild and stops outside to observe. He thinks about whether this is a good or bad decisionl. He then walks inside."Hello? Is anybody here?"

Leone carefully ignored the outburst from somewhere in the main hall and looked evenly at the drake and the boy. "Alright, I have some papers here that you guys need to fill out..." He turned back to his desk, and faultered in his steps upon seeing the mass of papers still left to be gone through. "Here, somewhere at least..." He muttered softly under his breath. Then he heard a stranger enter the guild, wishing to join as well. And then there was another person. The mission reports would never get done at this rate.

"Oh my...Are all these people waiting to join? Maybe I should come back" Lief realized he was trying to convince himself to leave. He gathered courage and walked to the man at the desk. "I'd like to join the guild, sir."

Nicholas noticed that the man seemed to be a bit stressed, given he had to analyze an enormous stack of papers clustered behind him. Not knowing what else to do, he sighed. "Um, do you need any help with this?" He asked.

Name: Minalath'assa, or "Mina" for short.
Species: Daemon/Elf.
Magic Style: Combat Magic.
Appearance:
6603e0cf435445c4c62229f5e4886802.jpeg
~◇~
The inn was full of drunken strangers and travelers in need of rest or food. Slurred and half-witted rumors filled the air from all directions from the mouths of liars, boasters, and exaggerators. But it was one conversation that caught the pointed ear of the woman sitting alone with the hood covered face. Talk of the guild rivals, the mention of one in particular, was what finally made her emerge from her dark corner as memories and curiosities flooded her blurry mind. It seemed so long ago, was there even a chance for the possibility? The old wooden floor painfully creaked under the dark boots of the woman wearing them, though not noticeable to many, a half breed. She approached the table where the words had originated placing two, pale skinned hands down on the table between the men talking. One turned his gaze from the other to hers, or what he could see if it under her hood. "C'n I help you miss?" He inquired curiously, one of his bushy eyebrows raised at her. The woman inquired back, asking about the Dark Moon Guild, his knowledge about it, and most importantly, it's whereabouts. The man began explaining, letting out an amused scoff when She asked where. "Well, I think you're crazy fer wantin' to get involved with all that, but I'll tell you where to find it. But ya didn't hear it from me." He winked before giving her vivid instructions from the inn. The woman bowed her head in thanks just before exiting the small structure to follow the man's directions.

"No, Jasmine and I have those under control. I'm sorry about the mess, I just got back from a long mission." The daemon explained as he went to the desk and began to search the drawers for the stupid forms that he had guild applicants fill out. Finally he found them in the very last drawer, and handed them to the people asking to join. The forms were relatively short and simple. Name, gender, age, species, main magic style, previous experience, why join Dark Moon Guild, ect. He vaguely recognized the one who announced himself as Gil. He belonged to the Tidals, didn't he? He decided he would fuss about it later. After he finished going through the reports. Or perhaps after he polished off that bottle of whiskey.

After what had seemed like days, but was merely hours, of walking, the woman leaned up to or rather, collapsed against a tree just a few steps away from Where she had been standing. A few hard breaths came from her chest as a result of one of her more severe injuries began to slow her down. She took just a few minutes to put some weak ointment on it and tightly re wrap it in a long piece of dark cloth from one of her cloaks, the one she was wearing to be precise. Once finished, with a strong push off of the trunk of the dying tree, She was back on her feet, and from the sounds of the directions, close to her destination.. very close. What was maybe a half an hour or so later, She finally approached what looked like the entrance to what could very well be the entrance to a guild quarters. A small sigh of relief softly escaped between the woman's lips as she quietly made her way inside, cautiously placing a hand on a weapon from under her cloak.

Filling out the form, he looks at some of the people filling them out as well. He most likely thought that everyone in the room was quite intimidating, but perhaps their bark was worse than their bite. Finished with the form he hands it back to the man. "So, is there anything else I need to do?"

Skylar comes up upon what seems to be the entrance to a place unknown to her. She sees a woman walking towards it and immediately feels that she's a half-breed.
Skylar approaches the woman and waves to her.
"Hello, I'm Skylar. Do you know what this strange place is? I'm in search of a place to rest, possibly even work," she says, her vibrant yellow eyes were kind but held deep power and secrets.

Jasmine unequipped her her shield and sword and bowed. "Yes sir." She stood back up. She looked at Gil. This wasn't her first run in with him, a few years ago they ended up fighting and it took the guild masters to stop it before they killed each other. She took a seat back at the desk and continued sorting through the mission reports.

Last edited: