Dark Moon Guild

Nina curiously drifts her eyes over to the many people entering. It seemed to be a busy day, by the looks of things. She readjusts a rose at her hair before curiously looking back to the group. They seemed promising, it seemed... although she could have sworn she recognised one of them as a former member of the tidal guild. She spots a woman in the cloak who'd just arrived. Nina stands up quietly, taking a small breath.
"Hello there! Can I help you?" Nina says as cheerfully as possible to the cloaked woman who just entered; the guild master seemed very busy.

Leone took the papers from the demon, his gaze steady as he looked him over. He seemed like a decent person. He glanced down at the papers and read what he wrote. "Alright Lief, you're in." He stated with a welcoming smile. "I can't control where the mark will be placed, but once you shake my hand, you'll receive the guild's mark. Are you ready?" He explained as he offered the man his hand.

Mina tightened her grip on her weapon unnoticeably from under her cloak as a woman approached her asking her questions. Without turning around to look at the girl She responded, her hood still masking her face. "A bit odd to roam this far off claiming to not know your location. And also to make friends with cloaked strangers. I'm sure you will find out soon enough where you are since you're following me inside anyways." She finished, continuing her walk inside. Not a moment later, another woman approached her asking if she could assist in any way. "No, thank you." She replied simply, walking just past her. Her hurried pace was stopped dead in its tracks as she heard the men talking in a nearby room. One of them was.. familiar. Not only familiar, but the reason she came this far. Finally, her footsteps guided her once again, right into the doorway to what looked like an office Where the men were. She was nothing less than speechless. Would he even recognized her after all this time? He looked so similar to when they were together. Her hood still lay in front of her face, but she was practically frozen in shock. He would probably think she was just another seeking entrance to the guild with it on.

Lief looked unsure but quickly said" Of course I am."He took the man hand and hoped the mark didn't end up somewhere odd like his cheek or something. He waited to see if the mark was somewhere clearly visible.

Within a few minutes, Nicholas filled the form out, while Carena stood over him and helped him understand questions that were the most confusing to him. It took him a moment to come up with an answer to "Past experiences", considering he had always tried to hide his abilities from prying eyes. Even more confusing was "Why join the guild?". Of course, he new exactly why, but he feared it wouldn't be a good enough reason. It only seemed to him that this guild was for more experienced mages, not young novices who are looking to better them selves. Sensing his confusion, Carena licked his cheek.

Sighing, he scribbled down the last of his answers and patiently waited for Leone to finish speaking with Lief. He nervously looked about him. There were too many people here, and he wasn't a very social person. Sighing, he pet the drake next to him, chuckling as she began purring.

An odd black glow appeared as soon as Lief took the daemon's hand. The glow disappeared just as soon as it had appeared, and Leone smiled once again. "Welcome to the Dark Moon Guild." He stated, and ended the little handshake. His attention shifted to the cloaked figure in the door. "I'll be with you in a minute." His gaze went to Nicholas when it appeared that he was finished with his papers.

He nodded, as to say thank you and moved out of the way so that others can give the forms back. He noticed that the room was getting filled quite quickly, but what interested him the most was the cloaked figure. He had sensed them enter but they hadn't moved since. We walked over and leaned on a wall a bit away from them and observed. Maybe something was wrong? He knew he shouldn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong but he walked to the figure anyways."Hey...Are you ok? You've just been standing there."

Feeling his confidence being renewed, Nicholas walked over to Leone and handed him the papers. "So, if I get this mark, will Carena also have one? Or is it different for her?"

Nina watches as the woman simply walks past her, and slumps back down to her chair, surveying the room as the woman clearly didn't need - or want - any help. It seemed to be a busy day for applications, today, and Nina guessed the new applicants would get some tasks to do soon, to prove their worth and soforth. Nina blinks a few times before standing up again from her chair whilst she finished her glass of water, exiting the building. She could come and greet the new members later, but for now, she wasn't accomplishing anything by just standing here.

Changing out of her casual black dress and such, Nina attaches her long black and dark purple robes, which were much more accustomed for her to cast spells in. Putting a small copper circlet on her head to increase her concentration, Nina takes a breath as she looks to the targets at the training area a little way away from the tavern, packing her casual clothing away for later. She knew she needed some offensive magic if she wanted to excel fully in combat, but she just wasn't good at it. Supportive magic however, such as shielding and healing her team mates, she was near unmatched... although she was still mortified about the injury of Jyra on her watch.

She takes a deep breath as she looks at the target, the outside winds gently flickering through her black-brown hair. Throwing up her hands, she gives a small yell of effort as she concentrates her energy, expecting a large bolt of purple energy to hit the target, but instead only a tiny little fizz harmlessly tapped against the target. Blushing and hoping no one saw the failure, Nina takes another breath as she prepares to try again.

Skylar frowns at her answer but follows her inside. As soon as she enters the place she knows exactly where she is... this was the base of the Dark Moon Guild. Skylar had been searching for this Guild for over a decade... and she'd simply stumbled upon the very base after all those years.
Skylar lets out a laugh and she pulls down her hood, showing off more of her lovely face and long wavy black hair.
She approaches the office like room ahead and walks past the people inside. She walks right up to the man she knew to be the Guild master and gives him a smile.
"You can't possibly imagine how long I've been searching for this Guild, now I have finally found it. You're the Guild master, Leone, you're quite powerful. I am Skylar, though of course that is not my true birth name, you will not learn my true name however. I'll be straight with you I don't know what the hell I am or the full extent of my powers but I assure you I'm deadly to both your foes and my own. I wish to join this Guild at last, so please inform me on how to do so, " she says to him, her voice silky and almost musical in her happiness and excitement.
She smiles and runs a hand over her bow, which was on her back. Her eyes were now a golden color, though if she was calm they were dark brown.

She tucks back the loss green hair that fall from her long braid behind her ear as she stepped in pass the guild hall doors. She ran her hands up her arms feeling a sudden chill in the air. She looked around but wasn't sure where the breeze came from. She glances are seeing weapons of all types biting her low lip. Her close looked a bit to warm for the weather outside, wearing mainly furs. She glances around once more wondering if there is a welcome person to talk with but finding out she isn't welcome here.

Mina finally snapped back into it long enough to nod her head in response to the man asking if she was alright, though her gaze still lay in the office. After a moment or two of thinking, She finally decided to speak. It was so strange for her to hear the now guild leader's voice after so long, She wondered idly whether or not hers would have the same effect on him, or if he would even recognize it. "I'll just.. sit out here, then." Not much to go on for him to recognize her, but she thought that perhaps it was better waited out until he wasn't so busy anyways. She finally took a seat just outside the office next to the doorway waiting for the necessary work to be finished with those who arrived previous to her.

"I'm not quite sure if the marking spell will work on her scales. If it doesn't, she'll still be recognized as part of the guild." Leone explained as he read through the paper. He smiled once he finished reading. "Nicholas and Carena, you're both in." He stated as he extended his hand to the human first. No sooner had he done so, a woman interrupted him, giving a little speech about her wanting to join the guild. He quickly apologized to Nicholas and grabbed a form off his desk for her to fill out. He returned to the human just as fast. He offered his hand to Nicholas first, not wanting to make an attempt on marking a drake just yet.

Jasmine looked at Leone. "Sir, would you like me to help with the marking." She had just finished the mission reports.

"No, I have this under control. Think you could show Lief around the guild and let him know how things are run around here?" Leone asked her, still wearing his smile.

"Yes sir." She bowed and then stood up. She walks over to Lief and extends a hand. "Welcome to the guild. My name is jasmine toric."

Name: Charlotte Crimble
Species: Human
Magic Style: Illusion and Concealment Magic
Appearance:
18_by_aditya777-d37gqkf.jpg
History: Charlotte grew up as part of a traveling circus. Bother her parents were part of the troop, but after a deadly accident she set out on her own to pursue more than just show business. She came to be a part of the Dark Moon Guild and has been a member for about 3 years now. She isn't the most powerful, but with her skills in illusion and concealment, she tends to mostly take jobs with the top secret priority.

Charlotte emerged from her dark room and headed out of the dorms. She had been trying to get some rest, after her last mission completely drained her over a week ago, but the noises coming from the Guild HQ were too much. She figured she might as well head over and see what all the fuss was about.

Upon entering the guild she saw many faces she didn't recognize, and there was even.. A DRAKE!! Charlotte was shocked, but she quickly shook her head and looked for familiar faces amongst the crowd. It seemed many people had returned from their previous missions and that made Charlotte glad, these were tough times after all. After another glance around the room, she headed over to check out the job board.

She was sure no one really saw her which is fine. Her eyes trailed the faces as she leaned on the wall by the front door. One hand under here chin the other at her side. Wondering if she'd fit in here.

Still a bit worried about the girl he watches her from afar. He turns to see a woman standing before him.

"Welcome to the guild. My name is Jasmine Toric."

Lief stood up and took her hand and shook it."Pleasure to meet you Ms. Toric. I'm Lief Descarto." His tail fwipped around slowly as he talked. Despite him being a demon, he was quite kind and polite. "Did you need something Miss?

Nina re-composes herself, tensing her arms as they started to crackle a little with purple energy. Her yellowish eyes narrowing with focus and determination, she takes a strong step forward, using all the strength she had to throw the energy at the target. Again, nothing but a small crackle at the target, shaking it only slightly and leaving a tiny dent in it.

Nina sighs as she breathes heavily, wiping a bead of sweat from her head as she looks back to the entrance of the guild. Another newcomer? Just outside of the guild and in the training area, Nina wondered if she should greet her, too. Then again, she couldn't go inside in her training robes, that would be uncivil.
"I'll give them a chance to meet Leone... for now, I need to train. Although I'm barely getting anywhere... maybe all I'm built to do is support others." Nina mutters to herself in thought and slight sadness for a moment, brushing the back of her long hair as she secures a loose rose at the side of her hair. She looks up again at the target, ready to try again.
"This time..."