Dark Insurgence (Runaway/Supernatural RP)

Where do you want the story to kick off?

• At the breakout; I wanna kick some science ass!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • After the breakout; how we're coping with the outside world is more important to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before the breakout; what's going on in the facility before we break out?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was trying to vary up his background from the other characters, hence the human thing. Though, that is similiar to the cyborg. So, I didn't handle that super well. And yes, I have a tendency to swerve hard from OP, so I may have lightened up his abilities, but they can be pretty nasty if used creatively enough. And he can still catch clothes on fire, which catches flesh on fire... so... yay... loophole. I did have fun researching djinn and smoke-related things, though.

Mm. And once again, thank you for being so patient. Like I said, I'm rarely ever this busy, and of course it happened right after I threw in interest for this thread. Ugh. Life.

It's okay. We're just waiting on Kim, now, and then we can get started. If she's still alive.

I'm sorry to be a bother, but are you still participating, by any chance? Better late than never, really.

Well, I'm glad to see something. I'm thinking that this will work. Remember that he is modified to be better than natural monsters. The fact that he was originally human makes it okay, but feel free to boost his powers where you see they need it. I'm thinking the smoke will work well, and that fire, even if it can't ignite flesh spontaneously, will be useful in various situations. Accepted.

@Honor-Sama
@Dipper
@(Echo)

Any of you still active?
I am very much alive! Though to be honest I'll need to reread and go over my character again to get back into his mindset. How to be a psychotic hacker .... there should be a book

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Still here. Just bumbling around. I'm ready to go whenever everyone else is.

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
I apologize for my absence! Not only have I had little access to Internet, much less a computer, but I also broke my wrist early Tuesday morning trying to dismount a horse. Until I get back to the comfort of my own home (and also get a permanent cast on), I simply won"t be on here except to keep up on everything. I definitely can't work on a character. As such, I'm afraid I must withdraw from this roleplay.

(Note: This is a generic message)

Huh. Well, we're lacking a fifth member. It's open again, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.