Dark Flowers Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm resisting the urge to offer Lucien up as another scientist. I don't know if my curious little asexual would work in this RP.
@Sepdemonium

Quiet Musician and Karo, you are more then welcome to make extra scientists! :]

would anyone be intrested in making another boy? I don't mind making a spare boy to :]

Quiet Musician and Karo, you are more then welcome to make extra scientists! :]

would anyone be intrested in making another boy? I don't mind making a spare boy to :]

I could make a spare boy if needed. C:

I think the passing around of boys should be limited to maybe two scientists a boy. If the boys are supposed to be forming relationships, no matter how screwed up those relationships might be, with a doctor or two, then the excessive passing around might interfere with that...though I might have gotten the part about them forming relationships wrong.

@Jessica2477, that would be great if you could! :]

*nods* that's a very good point, WitchesRayvyn.. I don't mind, whatever you guys think best I'll go along with :]

Alright, I'll make a CS for Lucien then.

awesome! thanks! :] it may take me a while to get my boy up, I'm debating who to bring :]

I was about to offer to make another scientist or boy, but I see they are taken already. I suppose It's fine with me if anyone scientist or boy wants to test the waters with Aiden since that was another idea you guys had come up with. I'm open for whatever.

I don't mind, whatever works best for all of you is okay by me :] it's totally optional if you guys want an extra boy, or if your happy with things you can stay the way you are :]

ah, that reminds me.. would you like to be the second scientist in Sephy's life, Doomycakez? :] since you said you kinda wanted him, I thought I'd ask just in case :]

I thought the rotation system was a good idea. It isn't required that each scientist have a relationship with each boy, but it would give everyone a chance to rp with each other, instead of breaking off to do their own thing and general ignore all the other goings on.

as I said, it's totally up to you guys.. whatever you feel most happest with :] for the record, I don't mind sharing Gladius out with everyone.. heh, heh.. :]

no matter which we chose, I'm pretty sure we'll all find a way of rping together :]

(They are the same person.)

+Introduction+

First Name: Cohen (Koh-un, not Co-hen)
Second name: He doesn't know
Nickname (used by most Boys): N/A
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): N/A
Code name (used by all scientists when referring to you): N/A

+Age and Gender/identity+

Age in looks: 19
Birthday: December 5th
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Sees self as:
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): Masculine
Dresses like (male, female, both): Male

+Gender preference/other info+

Gender preference: Bisexual
Uke or Seme: Whatever his partner wants him to be
Type: To be assigned
dream partner: To be assigned
why?: Because Jessica hasn't thought of something
Attracted to: Kindness, intelligence,
Un attracted to: Sociopaths, Crazy people

+For the other Guy+

Attracted to: Dominance, tough, intelligent, darkness
Unattracted to: Sissies, Crybabies, Weaklings, clingy, those that think he can't protect himself

(To give you an idea of what they're like)

+Your personality+

Positive traits: I guess you would have to ask the others.. I'm not self centered like those creepy scientists..
negative traits: All of my negative traits go to my persona.. He's a bastard..
likes: What's there to like anymore..? Everything I ever liked is on the other side of the facility walls...
Dislikes: The sight of blood, the experiments, pain, the scientists.. Everything about this damn place..It's full of nothing but darkness... Except the boys.. They are the last light I can see... If they're all gone.. Then the darkness could overwhelm me....
Fears: That my persona will take over...
Talents: Blood art... But that talent doesn't belong to me... It belongs to him...

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses: Multiple personality disorder (this will never go away as long as he's there...), Dream Anxiety Disorder
Phobias: Needles. Arachnophobia, Achluophobia- Fear of darkness, Agateophobia- Fear of insanity, Agliophobia- Fear of pain
Physical illnesses: N/A

+Your Power and time in the lab+

What is your power?: Every time I see blood, my second persona comes out. He doesn't leave until he goes to sleep. He holds the ability.. I don't know what it is...
Can it be control?: Don't let me see the blood..
are you aware of it?: Of course I am.
Can a scientist control it?: I hope so...
How long have you being in the lab?: Uhh... 4 years I think...
do you try to escape?: Mhm... Well, I used to... Now I try whenever I get the chance...
are you happy there?: Of course not..

+For the other Guy+

+Your personality+

Positive traits: I'm not a little f**king pansy or a God damn pushover. Bring it on, my little sh*thead p***y persona can't handle what the big dog can.
negative traits: What negative traits? All my negative traits are in that p***y persona.
likes: Blood, because I come out and create my art. F**k paints and charcoal, this is a real man's medium. Darkness, pissing off the scientists.
Dislikes: Light, sunny funny amazing things that little girls frolic in and enjoy, my second persona.
Fears: My p***y second persona takes control
Talents: Blood art (it's a thing)

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses: Multiple personalities, yada yada yada
Phobias: The Hell is that?
Physical illnesses:

+Your Power and time in the lab+

What is your power?: I can.... Haha! Think I'm gonna tell you? That's for me to know and you to find out.
Can it be control?: Yep
are you aware of it?: Yep
Can a scientist control it?: Pffft. They can try.
How long have you being in the lab?: Four years.
do you try to escape?: Why should I?
are you happy there?:

+BIO+

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style:
eye colour:
skin colour:
body shape:
dress style:
facial description:
body description:
default expression:
default stance:
any scars, tattoos, ect?:
picture:

Cohen Normal:

white_hair_anime_boy_render_by_designer_kun-d6iorzs.png

Cohen Persona (Same as above except with these eyes):

th

Last edited:
*places ultimate Sep seal of approvel* accepted! *grins* I might just make some Sep seals for the hell of it.. that reminds me, would anyone like banners for their characters..? I'm not very good, but I'm more then happy to make some for you all :]

scientist form

+Introduction+

First Name: Lucien
Second name: Unknown
Title (used by most Boys): Dr. Larke, Dr. Lucien
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): (whatever name they give him)

+Age and Gender/identity+

Age in looks: Early twenties
Birthday: December 21
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Sees self as: Male
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): Masculine
Dresses like (male, female, both): Male

+Gender preference/other info+

Gender preference: Asexual
Uke or Seme: Seke
Type: Willing to try different things, emotionally detached
dream parter: Nothing specific. I've simply never been with another male before and want to see what it would be like.
why?: I'm insanely curious.
Attracted to: Nothing specific
Un attracted to: Nothing specific

+optional thoughts of other characters+

+Your personality+
Positive traits: Clever, easy going, animated, mostly polite, somewhat charming
negative traits: Overly curious, volatile, sadistic, unempathetic, unsympathetic,
likes: Knowledge, fulfilling his curiosity, tea, coffee, the pain or humiliation of others, psychological horror
Dislikes: Heavy cursing, disrespect, being called ugly or old, disobedience, liars, very sweet foods
Fears: None
Talents: Torture and surgery

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses: I believe it's safe to say that Lucien is a sociopath
Phobias: None
Physical illnesses: None

+how you conduct yourself and your work+

what are your thoughts on the boys?: Test subjects for me to satisfy my curiosities
how do you treat them?: However I feel like treating them
How are you with your fellow scientists?: They too are interesting characters, and I have no reason to treat them any differently than I would expect to be treated. However, I can't say I see them all as equals…
can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?: I find pain is a good motivator
How long have you worked in the lab?: 3 years
do you ever think about leaving?: No, there is just too much to discover here
are you happy working there?: Absolutely

+BIO+

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: Brown hair in the same style as the picture, except his hair does not go down his neck
eye colour: Hazel green
skin colour: Peach
body shape: Average, fit
dress style: Business casual
facial description: Stern but youthful
body description: Slender and decently built, healthy looking
default expression: Slightly amused, thoughtful
default stance: Relaxed, with one arm on his torso and the other propped up on the other arm, under his chin, his head tilted slightly
any scars, tattoos, ect?: A few scars on his chest and stomach, as well as a small square shaped scar on his ribcage.
picture:
Anime_guy_pwns_by_MegaJewel.jpg

accepted, Karo! *laughs* when I read nicknames I visulised Dio shouting at the top of his lungs. "OLD COOT!" :]

XD I was actually thinking of Dio when I worked on Lucien's dislikes. Maybe I should have included Dio in his dislikes, but that wouldn't be completely true.

:bouncy: I'm glad to know that Dio had such an influnce, I'm debeating if I should bring him here :]

I think Dio would be a good character to bring. He'd keep all the scientists on their toes.

*grins evily* or reduce them to nervous wreaks.. Dio it is! ahh.. I'll get to work on his form! I do pity.. everyone else.. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.