• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Jonathan; he's been through some of the same tough shit Afanasiia's been through and he's cute XD

@Kit Kat uh, not unless it was the one about discord. I havent gotten any PMs either.

Also, sorry that the post isnt up yet, works dragging on.

@Kit Kat uh, not unless it was the one about discord. I havent gotten any PMs either.

Also, sorry that the post isnt up yet, works dragging on.

From yesterday... About Nix being 'employed' by Zetatech. I was wondering if we could work in the rebellion thing? I think it would help out in creating a more solid subplot for Afanasiia since her dad is employed by Zetatech.

@Kit Kat Oh! For sure, maybe she sees Nix and realizes he's from Zetatech, and because her dad works there maybe she knows things about Nextrunners that is possibly not common knowledge? Or maybe, via Nix, she finds out certain secrets that her dad never told her?

That's up to you, I can see it being a really interesting relationship since Xavier is the only one Nix ever allowed himself to get close to.

@Kit Kat Oh! For sure, maybe she sees Nix and realizes he's from Zetatech, and because her dad works there maybe she knows things about Nextrunners that is possibly not common knowledge? Or maybe, via Nix, she finds out certain secrets that her dad never told her?

That's up to you, I can see it being a really interesting relationship since Xavier is the only one Nix ever allowed himself to get close to.

She doesn't know her dad at all, so I think it'd be interesting if she found out certain secrets about Zetatech? Not secrets her dad never told her of course, but something. That's another reason why I think it'd be interesting if her dad was part of that experiment Zetatech did and perhaps, he was one of the people that caused the riot and/or Nix was one of the people he operated on or something like that. Some kind of situation that would gradually bring her closer to finding him and making some big decision about whether or not she wants to become close or something like that.

Are we still going ahead with the Xavier is being hunted plot? and if so, he was heading to Afanasiia's brothel, right?

I realized I never even gave a name to the brothel. Afanasiia is a procuress/madam, so she is like a 'general manager', but not the owner, as a heads up. You guys can call the brothel whatever you'd like. XD Afanasiia is in West Sector and I would think they have some sort of 'red light' district in which case she is there "in the shadows" and all her illegal dealings and stuff are done "in the back"... I will throw out more random info once I get it.

Yep, just haven't gotten the post up since we're shorthanded at work. but it will be up tonight.

Xavier going to brothel to meet up with a mafia distributor, and also to get laid if he isn't shot first.

Yep, just haven't gotten the post up since we're shorthanded at work. but it will be up tonight.

Xavier going to brothel to meet up with a mafia distributor, and also to get laid if he isn't shot first.

Afanasiia will applaud him if he isn't shot first. :3

10:42 is almost 4:30, right? sorry

Ill fix any mistakes in the morning but for now I am become sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Rom! I hope this'll help communicate things better. Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don't know who's who (except for Rom). Who's hemovore and zed?

Edit: I'll see if I can whip up something Wednesday, if not tonight. Admittedly, I was a little thrown off by the dialogue between Xavier and Aldrik at the brothel because I thought Xavier would be directly speaking to Afanasiia in the post about illegal business. I'll manage though and we can get this rp going; sorry if it seems like I've been slacking in any way.

Last edited:
It's Afansiia's brothel in the west sector, (I thought about naming it "the Kats Paw" but decided against it), I recon it's about four or five stories tall? Or taller? If the west sector is a denizen of illicit business, sort of like a metropolitan area, and this club is popular enough for the mafia then I that its a decent size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back