[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do people feel about some bad guys tearing the brothel apart?

Do I need official confirmation or can I be in the brothel with you guys before you get it torn up

Do I need official confirmation or can I be in the brothel with you guys before you get it torn up

You can go in and see Afanasiia at the front desk. Jk. You can go in and a get a drink at the decent looking bar but if you want sexy times, you must confirm your appt with her first.

EDIT: Also, when I post, I'll be describing some of the basic structure for the brothel, as a heads up. So if you guys have any questions, let me know.

@Kit Kat I imagine the second people start shooting or messing up the brothel its all gonna go to hell since its full of mafia members and hit-men. Honestly, Xavier was gonna start some shit before he left but I figure trouble is trouble.

Jael would actually probably be either finishing up a job or begging for one there if that works?

@Kit Kat I imagine the second people start shooting or messing up the brothel its all gonna go to hell since its full of mafia members and hit-men. Honestly, Xavier was gonna start some shit before he left but I figure trouble is trouble.

I honestly didn't imagine there to be a whole bunch of mafia and hit men in the brothel, but if some other 'gang' came in, some gang that has bad blood with the mafia, and a nice group of mafia/mafia hit men were just chilling until the bad guys fucked up, it could shatter to pieces. Afanasiia works for a mafia boss (as far as I know), so blood could definitely be spilled. :)

Jael would actually probably be either finishing up a job or begging for one there if that works?

Begging sounds nice. I mean. She could do either. ;3

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
I'm gonna try and build this little 'gang' that comes along and attacks, or perhaps, just want some 'chill' too, but ofc, mafia dudes there too and both of them in the same place doesn't go too well.

They're called "The Void" and I like to think they're some kind of morally grey/evil/whatever organization. Have to do more research or something. Probably owe money to mafia and have fucked up mafia operations before. Really black and white according to the mafia maybe.

Ok, so i've come up with a name. The brothel is called 'The Veil'. @Lunar Scope

No. he went in through the ceiling, he's somewhere on the 2nd floor.

Did he like... break through or use some kind of mechanism to make sure alarms didn't go off? xD

No. he kicked open the door screaming "I want everybodys money!!" JK, he used the door on the roof.

Reactions: Kit Kat
No. he kicked open the door screaming "I want everybodys money!!" JK, he used the door on the roof.

Lol, so I take it he pick locked it or something yeah? xD I figure doors on the roof are usually locked so xD

@Red crow Nix and Xavier are getting laid (or at least going to try to), yeah?

Post coming up soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.