[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll work on a post, but meanwhile I forgot to make Alias' bio.

Someone... if anyone... give me some grill to work with here. Let's do something lmao! Stop by Afanasiia's "whore house" whatever it's called and talk to her xD Do some business with her pls or just... buy her a drink... IDC XD I just need something to plot; if you guys have any ideas, I'm open to all sorts of things really *insert more desperate ranting* I'm just a babu with a newbie sense of direction when it comes to scifi; I don't have enough experience

Someone... if anyone... give me some grill to work with here. Let's do something lmao! Stop by Afanasiia's "whore house" whatever it's called and talk to her xD Do some business with her pls or just... buy her a drink... IDC XD I just need something to plot; if you guys have any ideas, I'm open to all sorts of things really *insert more desperate ranting* I'm just a babu with a newbie sense of direction when it comes to scifi; I don't have enough experience

We'll work something out.

I can whip something up for you tomorrow if you need a push out the door lol.

For now I figured it would be easy enough to just get everyone's characters placed in the setting

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Wow, a nice glass of water does you real good.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nanashi
@Romdeaux Bio is done, and I've changed Alias' look.

@Kit Kat you might appreciate said change.

17f8b9137cdfde4cde0ddf22ed621a3f--hot-firemen-men-art.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
rom i think seishin just dried me up @Romdeaux

• Love
i'll have to think up a more solid personal story/subplot i want for my chari cus all i know right now is that i want it to involve her dad and zetatech *puts on thinking cap*

• Useful
West Sector is where Afanasiia went when she was a child and it's where she is as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.