[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg im really happy that you guys managed to pull out a couple posts!!!!!!!!

i was so afraid this was done :,)

tyty
<3

that said ill read up on the new content tonight (probably im feeling good rn) and see if i can't do anything to put some MUD under those TIRES or whatever the phrase is. :)

omg im really happy that you guys managed to pull out a couple posts!!!!!!!!

i was so afraid this was done :,)

tyty
<3

Aww haha, it's okay! Glad we could do something to help this stay afloat. ^^

So, how's everyone doing? Still interested, guys?

Of course! I mean I could post, Ive got an idea but I've been waiting my turn

Of course. It's all good to wait. Just don't want to wait too long for others, otherwise lack of interest can happen (in my experience). xP

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
I keep checking in.

i'll whip out some plot updates if we wanna force it.

im just suffering™ rn. things are hard to do.

but slow going is better than no going, might have another join coming in, too. :)

I'm interested, too. Its just one thing after another at home rn.

Tonight for sure. Hold me to it. Poke me on discord if you have to. Override my tts function (moderators can do that I just don't know how), that annoys the hell out of me and will get me to do it just to make you stop.

[The feeling when you get your first and only notification about a thread, and it's been weeks since you joined]
tumblr_mlhsbdebpz1s5qyvoo1_r1_500.gif

• Love
I'm still around. I've been working and doing classwork nonstop. How's everyone faring themselves?

Reactions: Red crow
All the classes Man

Reactions: Red crow
So, work and schooling has been stressful. I'm not really sure, with the lack of a GM presence, I can continue in this rp with how stressed I am and not understanding fully what's going on with the members. It's a beautiful concept and rp, but I prefer a little more activity, at least ooc wise. I hope things pick up for you guys and I'm sorry for any inconvenience my removal will cause. I'm sure you guys will find something; I'll just say that Afanasiia died of her wounds and the NPC Ethan can be controlled by whoever needs to control him in order to give you guys some disclosure on what happened to my character so you can move on without her. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.