[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi diddily ho neighborino. I'm interested and will be making a character later today.

@Romdeaux
I actually had to look up what August Red Burns was, but now that I know, I feel you. T_T XD

Out Of Character Postings
Hate to double post but I've got some questions about the CS. Is it okay to tweak it a bit? Some of the phrasing is a little off, also can I use another code or do you prefer your own?

Hate to double post but I've got some questions about the CS. Is it okay to tweak it a bit? Some of the phrasing is a little off, also can I use another code or do you prefer your own?

I'd prefer what I've got.

That said.

If you have something better I could use, let me know and I might be able to swap it in.

I'd prefer what I've got.

That said.

If you have something better I could use, let me know and I might be able to swap it in.
That's a negative on providing cs codes, I don't have any good ones that I've made personally and I'd feel shitty giving ones that someone else created.
However on the phrasing for the CS, is it possible to just change some of the wording? These in particular don't work well with the actual answers;
I Swing To The _Need an Orientation Here_ / If the answer is Gay then the sentence is then: I swing to the gay, which is kind of a weird thing to say.
I work for _Your home company or job here(IE:what role do you play in society)_ / If the answer is some type of self employment or something you listed like (fixer) then the answer would be; I work for fixers. Even though you are the fixer.

So is it possible to just put like;
Orientation: (answer)
etc.

That's a negative on providing cs codes, I don't have any good ones that I've made personally and I'd feel shitty giving ones that someone else created.
However on the phrasing for the CS, is it possible to just change some of the wording? These in particular don't work well with the actual answers;
I Swing To The _Need an Orientation Here_ / If the answer is Gay then the sentence is then: I swing to the gay, which is kind of a weird thing to say.
I work for _Your home company or job here(IE:what role do you play in society)_ / If the answer is some type of self employment or something you listed like (fixer) then the answer would be; I work for fixers. Even though you are the fixer.

So is it possible to just put like;
Orientation: (answer)
etc.

modiferinoed.

@Rads You could be my body guard, if you wanted. :D

@Romdeaux I'll put the same info down for CS, just in a different layout so I can read it better, if that's cool with you.

@Romdeaux I'll put the same info down for CS, just in a different layout so I can read it better, if that's cool with you.
Sure thanks how shoudl our char meet and all that

I' may very well just put up a plain CS, everyone's complaining about this one lol.

Sure thanks how shoudl our char meet and all that

What info do you have for your character so far? Did you have any ideas?

What info do you have for your character so far? Did you have any ideas?
I haven't done anything yet but i'm thinking he could be sorta old school and not like using tech if he can help it

I haven't done anything yet but i'm thinking he could be sorta old school and not like using tech if he can help it

Okay, well I'll update you on my character when I get more info for her. Her name is Afanasiia Sokolova and I'm planning for her to be somewhere in her 20s. She may have some cybernetic components, be a netrunner and/or a fixer. Haven't decided yet.

@Romdeaux For any cybernetic additions, should we just add that under 'additives'? Or under 'speciality'?

Okay, well I'll update you on my character when I get more info for her. Her name is Afanasiia Sokolova and I'm planning for her to be somewhere in her 20s. She may have some cybernetic components, be a netrunner and/or a fixer. Haven't decided yet.

Kaaaaaat! :D My girl is also a fixer! They should be friends! Or rivals or friend rivals! :D

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Here's a sample character for everyone.

They call me _Schizophoria_[ONLINE]
But In here, I'm _Eden Taggart_
I've Roamed these streets for _27_ Years
Here's My Card _

the_future_is_now_2_by_2ravens-db6uczn.png
_
I Swing The The _
Straight_
I specialize in _
Making people wish that they hadn't done what you paid her to punish them for doing._
I work for _
What Eden does is she takes out the people who don't do their jobs, skip out on bail, and 'forget' to pay for their goods, shes a bounty hunter, and a good one. This girl's got a gun, and you'd better hope it's not pointed at you._
My cold steel _
[1] Kendachi-F.N. Custom Bolt action Special Application Sniping Rifle: "The Negotiator". 33 lb (15 kg) with scope, bipod and a loaded 7-round detachable single stack magazine, effective range up to 2,500 yards (2,300 m), and fires .408 Cheyenne Tactical rounds at 783 metres per second.
[2] A Browning high power 9mm pistol.
[3] Biotechnica OM-7200 series ocular prosthesis. (Proprietary, military-grade) These eyes are enhanced with a variable HUD and digital zoom capabilities of up to 200x. Making the use of a scope normally obsolete, even so, nothing beats the classics in a pinch.
[4] Biotechnica GM-800 series Brainchip, homebrew. (Particularly illegal, not to mention crazy dangerous) This little number was something Eden originally ripped out of an ex-sniper for a local high-end Fixer ("ex" because he is no longer a sniper, nor alive). Before she got her hands on it, it was a standard Biotechnica model Brainchip, placed on the frontal lobe, used to make you think a little faster. After her modifications, however, it now interfaces with her prosthetic eyes (an easy feat when working with the same brand). It can display information about her brain as well as allow her to access wireless networks. The new chip is also several chips, the original placed on the frontal lobe and two more placed on the occipital lobe. The latter are the illegal ones, not to mention the modifications to the original. These auxiliary chips modify the rate and power at which her senses operate, giving her potentially limitless smell, hearing, sight, etc. This is optional, however, due to it being unreasonably strenuous on her brain, as well as deadly if used for too long.
_
Here's how it goes _
Eden Taggart wasn't made for dancing, cooking, or raising a family, she was made for fucking people up, and she's good at it. Raised in a single mother's home, slaved to the corporate grind of YK Biotech like all the other kids. Eden grew up fairly resentful of big brother, pinning blame on them for the loss of any real life. children in the YKM slums were put to work as soon as they could be, and as much as they tried to sugarcoat it, it was still labour. Education was limited to the rich, and work was abundant for the poor, but that was life.
Eden made her way out of the industrial life relatively quickly, finding refuge in re-purposed bars and nightclubs. The hives of subculture and crime were plentiful in people looking to hand out their dirty work for a few dollars. Eden had seen the grit of the streets long before any typical child should have, and you might say its done something to her head, but that's life.
_
Additives _
Miss Taggart is one of those girls who doesn't like to lose, which is why she rarely does. She holds a strong grudge._
Theme Song _
Shelter_

@Romdeaux For any cybernetic additions, should we just add that under 'additives'? Or under 'speciality'?

I've uploaded a character reference for where things might go.

Cybernetic enhancements will go under cold steel, they're considered equipment or something like that.

additives is more like, fun facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.