[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about some kind of gala from the YK megacorp but I wouldn't know what they'd want to do a gala or an auction (possibly) for xD And I don't really know how things would work out because past experiences with stuff starting out this way or with some kind of masquerade shebang didn't end well lol

tbh no heckin way lol.

spending money on the people? el oh ell.

but yeah im on track to write up a thing about some kind of plot event, likely a crime or something, at a local club.

clubs being a prime chill zone for Eden if i need to use her.

and more accurately, a prime chill zone for anyone, including a high profile fixer.

the "mob boss" so to speak?

the guy people get their hits and courier quests from.

@Mundane Monster the name of mom's friend is nona. so nona is the one who contacted malaika to get afanasiia out of all that crap.

@Romdeaux the characters are gonna have connections with a mob boss? :D

WWWWowzaaa

So much stuff.

@Rads you still workin on a character then?

>signups post for CS's

as for plottt.

@Mundane Monster @Kit Kat

I'm thinking of some kind of big event of sorts, i don't know if I'll involve Eden to spark plot from inside, or if just some expo and coupons will be enough.

I'll have some preliminary story up tonight at the earliest, tomorrow afternoon at the latest, you should will be able to start formulating your starts off that. :)

yeah sorry for the delay

Okay cools!

By people do you mean every fixer or just the mob boss' underlings/people on his payroll?

i mean the people who happen to be in the area who run jobs for anyone.

There's gonna be guys like this working neighborhoods all over the YKM. And aside from corporate or personal connections, theres underground heads are gonna be the ones producing the requests for that kind of thing.

Its where the big money is, ya see.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I was just thinking can someone play the assistant

What assistant? xD

For my doc because it would help with the bio maybe they were from the same village etc

Nobody's seen your bio, i dont think.

:V

Its not on the signups page at least.

Nobody's seen your bio, i dont think.

:V

Its not on the signups page at least.
that's true i have part of an idea with what i said thus far but it would help if i had someone that shared his past they don't have to be a romantic interest.

that's true i have part of an idea with what i said thus far but it would help if i had someone that shared his past they don't have to be a romantic interest.

explain what the shared past would include?

the bio, thus far, would help, methinks.

explain what the shared past would include?

the bio, thus far, would help, methinks.

I'm thinking they grew up in the same town and worked several jobs to support each other for years because both their parents are dead from a illnesses that ran in their families. They drifted from place to place with only the tools to their jobs and doctors and nurse and when they got to the city got contracted when they saved a crime boss's son from a life changing injury and other high level people but they hated the way they treated the poor. So stopped seeing them after their job was done and went to public hospital, but that wasn't much better in a different way so they decided to open their own hospital to tree the poor.

I'm thinking they grew up in the same town and worked several jobs to support each other for years because both their parents are dead from a illnesses that ran in their families. They drifted from place to place with only the tools to their jobs and doctors and nurse and when they got to the city got contracted when they saved a crime boss's son from a life changing injury and other high level people but they hated the way they treated the poor. So stopped seeing them after their job was done and went to public hospital, but that wasn't much better in a different way so they decided to open their own hospital to tree the poor.

I, really, don't want to be the one to say this.

I also, really, don't want to come off as an asshole.

I do, however, really hope you proofread and compose your IC posts better than you do these.

Sorry.

I didn't glean any coherent information from that.

You're saying your character and the potential acquaintance, grew up together, each lost both of their parents to some kind of genetic condition, that neither of them have managed to procure. They both of them then, spurred by the lost of their parents, go into the medical field. They get to the city, and manage to find the only crime lord in YKM without a private medical staff, and save his son from a "potentially life-altering" (but not deadly?) condition? After attending to a series of yuppies and upper level citizens, they grow enraged at the treatment of the lower rungs of society by said nobles, and so moved to a public hospital, which was somehow equivalent to treating only rich people, and thusly they, both of them doctors and attached at the hip for their entire lives, opened a private clinic in the slums of the city?

I, really, don't want to be the one to say this.

I also, really, don't want to come off as an asshole.

I do, however, really hope you proofread and compose your IC posts better than you do these.

Sorry.

I didn't glean any coherent information from that.

You're saying your character and the potential acquaintance, grew up together, each lost both of their parents to some kind of genetic condition, that neither of them have managed to procure. They both of them then, spurred by the lost of their parents, go into the medical field. They get to the city, and manage to find the only crime lord in YKM without a private medical staff, and save his son from a "potentially life-altering" (but not deadly?) condition? After attending to a series of yuppies and upper level citizens, they grow enraged at the treatment of the lower rungs of society by said nobles, and so moved to a public hospital, which was somehow equivalent to treating only rich people, and thusly they, both of them doctors and attached at the hip for their entire lives, opened a private clinic in the slums of the city?

sighs sorry i thought i had something at this point i welcome ideas

I'll see if there's anyone who might be interested, though no guarantees because many of the rp partners I know already have a lot on their plate rl wise and rp wise.

sighs i have to rewrite the char so it makes sense i'll get someone i know from off the site before i rejoin.

for the time being the gm thinks i'm not ready and that's fair enough because i don't have a clear idea of a char

Status
Not open for further replies.