[DANGEROUS] - Out Of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking a twist of ex nomad turned bodyguard that way he can use his vast knowledge of the world to help his boss, name Zenith Howl age: 29 Being a ex nomad he learned how to get around many types of land wherever it be for food or plants or basic items. He can't remember exactly when but body guarding isn't new to him because the community he came would sell orphans like him to rich mob bosses and such to keep living a good life. To say that Zenith hated them is an understatement but he also knew that at his age it was now or never to earn his own way and create a new life and get away so he played along.

THAT SAID.
I like the name for a nomad i really do :)

It's got a cool sort of, indian convention meets cyberpunk mythos sorta thing going for it.

it may not be at all your intention or scope. but i think it'd be really interesting to see a history for your character include his name.

A meaning, maybe something personal he still keeps from this roots, or a new meaning gleaned from old family ways. :)

Reactions: Rads
@Romdeaux I have no idea where I'll start. I want to hear more about the general plot and subplots before deciding where I'm going to start as well. Do you have anything planned for us?

@Romdeaux I have no idea where I'll start. I want to hear more about the general plot and subplots before deciding where I'm going to start as well. Do you have anything planned for us?
After reading the comments for mine i get what he's saying but now i'm stuck as well

The thing is that I don't typically do my best in a sandbox world- specifically for sci fi. I need something more structured.

The thing is that I don't typically do my best in a sandbox world- specifically for sci fi. I need something more structured.
Oh i just had an idea how about your mother is a crime boss and she finds me around a pill of bodies and even though i'm badly hurt sees the long term potential. You could be wary of me at first but as the years go by we become more at ease with each other and work more this way.

Oh i just had an idea how about your mother is a crime boss and she finds me around a pill of bodies and even though i'm badly hurt sees the long term potential. You could be wary of me at first but as the years go by we become more at ease with each other and work more this way.

As much as that sounds cool, my character was born from nothing. xD She's in the signups already if you want to read about her.

As much as that sounds cool, my character was born from nothing. xD She's in the signups already if you want to read about her.
Can't find the sign ups

@Mundane Monster Oh please xDD my character's time in the ghetto was horrible lol

@Rads The sign ups are under the "Group rp plots & signups" forum.

Last edited:
@Mundane Monster Do you think Malaika and Afanasiia could've met during the time that whole drug fiasco was going on with Malaika's best friend? Afanasiia was also doing drugs (though maybe not as strong as heroin; more like weed and smoking) and perhaps some kind of sticky situation brought them together? I'm not sure what but I think that would be a cool way for them to meet briefly, if not become friends since Afanasiia didn't want to do drugs and wanted to change?

@Mundane Monster Do you think Malaika and Afanasiia could've met during the time that whole drug fiasco was going on with Malaika's best friend? Afanasiia was also doing drugs (though maybe not as strong as heroin; more like weed and smoking) and perhaps some kind of sticky situation brought them together? I'm not sure what but I think that would be a cool way for them to meet briefly, if not become friends since Afanasiia didn't want to do drugs and wanted to change?

Sounds interesting. Maybe when Malaika's friend was succumbing to heroin and her other friends were following the same path, Malaika briefly went over to the trap house after she's begged by the parent of one of her friends, to retrieve one of the friends (not her best friend, but still a close one). So they could have met there since Afanasiia was doing drugs too? Would have been like a fleeting moment or did they actually exchange words?

Sounds interesting. Maybe when Malaika's friend was succumbing to heroin and her other friends were following the same path, Malaika briefly went over to the trap house after she's begged by the parent of one of her friends, to retrieve one of the friends (not her best friend, but still a close one). So they could have met there since Afanasiia was doing drugs too? Would have been like a fleeting moment or did they actually exchange words?

could be a "friend" of afanasiia's mom (since afanasiia's mom would not even care about this incident rip). i can see afanasiia getting angry and frustrated and sad and everything since it was her mom's "friend" who really cares about her and watches her from a distance instead of her own mom. malaika would probably also meet her elder brother and sister (who malaika could be brought to by afanasiia's mom's "friend" who we should give a name to make this easier lol) so i think they would actually exchange words because of how much i can see going on. xD

Perhaps Malaika stayed the night at Afanasiia's house or vice versa (lord knows she would really need the support, if malaika was kind willing to give it to her). :3

Last edited:
Oh i just had another idea what about a free clinic because because my char has more money then he knows what to do with.

What would his motivation be for putting up a free clinic? Is he a doctor? o-o

What would his motivation be for putting up a free clinic? Is he a doctor? o-o
Yes he's a doctor and the reason is he used to work at public hospital and he's also been a contractor for big companies and hates how most of them treat the poor

could be a "friend" of afanasiia's mom (since afanasiia's mom would not even care about this incident rip). i can see afanasiia getting angry and frustrated and sad and everything since it was her mom's "friend" who really cares about her and watches her from a distance instead of her own mom. malaika would probably also meet her elder brother and sister (who malaika could be brought to by afanasiia's mom's "friend" who we should give a name to make this easier lol) so i think they would actually exchange words because of how much i can see going on. xD

Perhaps Malaika stayed the night at Afanasiia's house or vice versa (lord knows she would really need the support, if malaika was kind willing to give it to her). :3
XD We really should give this person a name, cause I'm already confused. :P
So are we saying that Malaika was sent to retrieve Afanasiia after being implored by a friend of Afanasiia's mom who really cared about her?

I do agree with the staying over and being support friends :D

XD We really should give this person a name, cause I'm already confused. :P
So are we saying that Malaika was sent to retrieve Afanasiia after being implored by a friend of Afanasiia's mom who really cared about her?

I do agree with the staying over and being support friends :D

Yes that's what I mean xD *finds a name*

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
WWWWowzaaa

So much stuff.

@Rads you still workin on a character then?

>signups post for CS's

as for plottt.

@Mundane Monster @Kit Kat

I'm thinking of some kind of big event of sorts, i don't know if I'll involve Eden to spark plot from inside, or if just some expo and coupons will be enough.

I'll have some preliminary story up tonight at the earliest, tomorrow afternoon at the latest, you should will be able to start formulating your starts off that. :)

I think about some kind of gala from the YK megacorp but I wouldn't know what they'd want to do a gala or an auction (possibly) for xD And I don't really know how things would work out because past experiences with stuff starting out this way or with some kind of masquerade shebang didn't end well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.