Danganronpa: Second Time's the Charm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Ryuu Takamoto

Super High School:
Chef

Backstory:
Ryuu was raised by two business people who were at work more than home. They were never in need of money, but Ryuu was incredibly lonely while growing up. After a while, he started to learn to cook so that he could do something for his parents when they came home late. This began at age five, and he found himself starting to cook more and more complex dishes. His parents came home to veritable feasts every night. Eventually, Ryuu expressed interest in running a restaurant of his own. At age 12, he went to work in his grandfather's kitchen in a classical diner. He had a rough time adjusting, but he came to favor one pan for cooking in, his first purchase as a chef. A frying pan. He came to call it his lucky pan, as if he needed luck he'd have it in hand or nearby. By the time he was accepted at the school, he'd already won a few prominent awards for his cooking. When he'd been scouted for Hope's Peak, he decided to go in order to see if he could expand his cooking in some way.

Item taken with you:
A notebook full of recipes, his knives, and his 'lucky frying pan'.

Face Claim:
Mikage (07 Ghost)
Mikage.%2807-ghost%29.600.157269.jpg

Reactions: Vitreus and Daz
Name:
Ryuu Takamoto

Super High School:
Chef

Backstory:
Ryuu was raised by two business people who were at work more than home. They were never in need of money, but Ryuu was incredibly lonely while growing up. After a while, he started to learn to cook so that he could do something for his parents when they came home late. This began at age five, and he found himself starting to cook more and more complex dishes. His parents came home to veritable feasts every night. Eventually, Ryuu expressed interest in running a restaurant of his own. At age 12, he went to work in his grandfather's kitchen in a classical diner. He had a rough time adjusting, but he came to favor one pan for cooking in, his first purchase as a chef. A frying pan. He came to call it his lucky pan, as if he needed luck he'd have it in hand or nearby. By the time he was accepted at the school, he'd already won a few prominent awards for his cooking. When he'd been scouted for Hope's Peak, he decided to go in order to see if he could expand his cooking in some way.

Item taken with you:
A notebook full of recipes, his knives, and his 'lucky frying pan'.

Face Claim:
Mikage (07 Ghost)
Mikage.%2807-ghost%29.600.157269.jpg
approved

Huh, this looks interesting. I may make a cs in the next few days. But before that, I wanted to know if it is crucial to have an image of my character?

Huh, this looks interesting. I may make a cs in the next few days. But before that, I wanted to know if it is crucial to have an image of my character?
Unless you're going to give the cs a paragraph or two of description then yes

That's fine by me! I prefer descriptions over images anyway, it leaves more things to the imagination. Still, I will look around for a photo just in case something happens.

That's fine by me! I prefer descriptions over images anyway, it leaves more things to the imagination. Still, I will look around for a photo just in case something happens.
Ok

[CS finished, but it may be redacted for clarity]
Name: Kenshin Sasaki
Super High School: Mathematician
Backstory:
In hindsight, Sasaki's life was extremely mundane compared to other students at Hope's Peak: he was brought up in a small village in the middle nowhere, as the only son of a teacher in a local school. His mother died during childbirth and his father was almost always at work, so he spent most of his childhood alone. In his spare time, his father used to teach basic subjects, such as writing, reading, and math (the latter of which Sasaki was really good at).
At the age of six, he and his father moved to a bigger city after receiving a very promising job proposal in bigger school; around that time, Sasaki started going to school himself. At first, it was hard for him to adapt to his new surroundings, but eventually he managed to gather a small group of friends, and he's been hanging out with them ever since. However, the most noteworthy feature about his school years was his outstanding ability at solving mathematical problems. At the age of eight, while his peers were still figuring out how to multiply, Sasaki was already able to solve complex equations in a matter of seconds; by the age of twelve, he could solve integrals in his sleep; and his most towering achievement, by the age of seventeen he has already solved three of the six Millenium prize problems, which saved his father from a financial crisis he was going through at the time.
It goes without saying that such feat didn't go unnoticed by Hope's Peak, and a year later he was enrolled in the prestigious high school as a First Year student.​

Item taken with you: an anti-bear gun Sasaki usually carries around a small notepad and a pen.
(The first thing that popped up in Google Images; apparently, it's a custom character with different re-skins available)
filing_images_a2312ca3805c.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vitreus
[CS finished, but it may be redacted for clarity]
Name: Kenshin Sasaki
Super High School: Mathematician
Backstory:
In hindsight, Sasaki's life was extremely mundane compared to other students at Hope's Peak: he was brought up in a small village in the middle nowhere as the only son of a teacher. His mother died during childbirth and his father was almost always at work, so he spent most of his childhood alone. In his spare time, his father used to teach basic subjects, such as writing, reading, and math (the latter of which Sasaki was really good at).
At the age of six, he and his father moved to a bigger city after receiving a very promising job proposal in bigger school; around that time, Sasaki started going to school himself. At first, it was hard for him to adapt to his new surroundings, but after a while he managed to gather a small group of friends, who are still in touch to this very day. However, what really stands out of his school years was his outstanding ability at doing math. At the age of eight, while his peers were still figuring out how to multiply, Sasaki was already able to solve complex equations in a matter of seconds; by the age of twelve, he could solve integrals in his sleep; and his most towering achievement, by the age of seventeen he has already solved three of the six Millenium prize problems, which saved his father from a financial crisis he was going through at the time.
It goes without saying that such feat didn't go unnoticed by Hope's Peak, and a year later he was enrolled in the prestigious high school as a First Year student.​

Item taken with you: an anti-bear gun Sasaki usually carries around a small notebook and a pen.
(The first thing that popped up in Google Images; apparently, it's a custom character with different re-skins available)
filing_images_a2312ca3805c.jpg
approved

...Well, that was quick! o_o

How close are we to launching the rp? I'm getting excited, now.

I think we only need another 4 students now? I think. :o

Damn, I just noticed that my character was carrying a freaking notebook in his pocket all this time... I guess that's what happens when you write your CS at 3 am. It's been fixed now.

Hnnngggg! Four more years!!! Oops I mean people, not years, I wouldn't wait that long for any rp xD

In the worst case scenario, we could always have four people who would RP two characters at the same time.

In the worst case scenario, we could always have four people who would RP two characters at the same time.
Myself and one other person have already submitted an extra character each, so teeeechnically we're waiting on two people. But we're saying four because if four people want to join, they're the priority over our extra characters. :)

Also I love your display pic btw !

Reactions: Aravhorn
Status
Not open for further replies.