Danganronpa: Second Time's the Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay time to make character though it its going to be a few hours. Dinner first. I lool forward to rping with you lovely people :D

4448c01a873f5fe1cba36ed0e1e171ea.jpg
Name: James Henderson
Super Highschool: Demolition and explosives Nueclear Physicist

Back story: James was a demolitionist that loved making things blow up genius that was recognized when he wad 10 when he snuck around his fathers military base and blew up a few tanks with some well made pipe bombs spoke his theories on how to improve nueclear power plants that, after some looking into, lead to the higher ups testing him and seeing he was a natural at making explosives and decided to secretly teach him more for thier own personal gain him entering an advance college program. He took these classes at night along with his normal schooling after skipping a few grades and straight into highschool wanting to to actually learn nueclear physics to further his goals at creating explosive destruction earn his dipolma on his own without skipping another grade.

His mom had died at birth and he was raised on a military base with his dad majority of his life. Though he was well disciplined, tought martial art, , and learned how to shoot; James was very attracted to explosions, especially after seeing some test firing with tanks. Though he didn't start making trouble till his father was K.I.A and the rest of his unit took him in, this was few years before his incident with the tanks. his father not even known. He was adopted by a wealthy family that was close to his mother and treated Like another soldier and brother to them all kindly was being raised to be a proper soldier gentleman.

Item taken with you: A duffle bag filled with stuff to make explosions a laptop with all of his blueprints for explosive devices and advancments in artillery shells with all his research on nueclear fusion and some text books to help continue the research.

This is coincidentally awkward/amusing, but I'm actually studying nuclear physics.

4448c01a873f5fe1cba36ed0e1e171ea.jpg
Name: James Henderson
Super Highschool: Demolition and explosives Nueclear Physicist

Back story: James was a demolitionist that loved making things blow up genius that was recognized when he wad 10 when he snuck around his fathers military base and blew up a few tanks with some well made pipe bombs spoke his theories on how to improve nueclear power plants that, after some looking into, lead to the higher ups testing him and seeing he was a natural at making explosives and decided to secretly teach him more for thier own personal gain him entering an advance college program. He took these classes at night along with his normal schooling after skipping a few grades and straight into highschool wanting to to actually learn nueclear physics to further his goals at creating explosive destruction earn his dipolma on his own without skipping another grade.

His mom had died at birth and he was raised on a military base with his dad majority of his life. Though he was well disciplined, tought martial art, , and learned how to shoot; James was very attracted to explosions, especially after seeing some test firing with tanks. Though he didn't start making trouble till his father was K.I.A and the rest of his unit took him in, this was few years before his incident with the tanks. his father not even known. He was adopted by a wealthy family that was close to his mother and treated Like another soldier and brother to them all kindly was being raised to be a proper soldier gentleman.

Item taken with you: A duffle bag filled with stuff to make explosions a laptop with all of his blueprints for explosive devices and advancments in artillery shells with all his research on nueclear fusion and some text books to help continue the research.
Approved

• Thank You
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
  • Thank You
Reactions: R-9 Pilot
How many more do we need?

According to to the host first post it's at least 16 people (assuming that number is up to date) and there was 14 accepted when i counted. Since there has been me and one other accepted i think. So i think all we can do is wait patiently for our host i do believe. (Though i may be wrong)

I bloody love the dude already. XD

Also ya from my understanding we've got 16 individual players now!!

so @The Tragedy

Since the op said at least 16 characters is that just the minimum or is it the max? Since other parts made it seem like to me it might be the max. (For some reason.)

Quoted from OP:

"The IC will be made once I have at least 16 students, I will of course not be a student since I know what is going to happen"

Thus I would assume that 16 people is the minimum. As for the reason why it's only 16 students, that's the same amount of students that participated in the Killing Games in both Dangaronpa games.

Last edited:
240px-Chigara_character_LD.png
so @The Tragedy

Since the op said at least 16 characters is that just the minimum or is it the max? Since other parts made it seem like to me it might be the max. (For some reason.)
I suppose minimum so if you'd like you can make a character, just note it needs to be done by Saturday night as that when I'll be revving up to start the rp

Say, is there a chance to have murder cases with red herring "culprits"? As in, Person A whacks Person B in the head, leaving him severely injured but alive, and then Person C comes by and finishes the job without Person A knowing about it? You know, like when [DANGANRONPA SPOILERS]
Yasuhiro bashed Sakura in the head in DR 1, but she survived and commits suicide afterwards.

Say, is there a chance to have murder cases with red herring "culprits"? As in, Person A whacks Person B in the head, leaving him severely injured but alive, and then Person C comes by and finishes the job without Person A knowing about it? You know, like when [DANGANRONPA SPOILERS]
Yasuhiro bashed Sakura in the head in DR 1, but she survived and commits suicide afterwards.
I'd guess so, but the people controlling A, B, and C would probably have to plan it together.

Is there anymore spaces left?

I'd like to join as a SHSL Gunslinger if I may.

I'd guess so, but the people controlling A, B, and C would probably have to plan it together.

We could use our lovable bear as a middle person; If multiple people volunteer for such a thing, they could both PM our GM, who will then bring the two together. That way, even the killer and red herring-killer don't know of each other until they actually agree on the plan.

We could use our lovable bear as a middle person; If multiple people volunteer for such a thing, they could both PM our GM, who will then bring the two together. That way, even the killer and red herring-killer don't know of each other until they actually agree on the plan.
That's actually a pretty smart idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.