Danganronpa: Second Time's the Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is discord mandatory? Also i interested but can't make a cs yet cause im at work

Name: Megumi Umon

Super High School: SHSL Ballerina

Backstory: Megumi was trained from a young age to be a world famous ballerina, and as a result of this and being very rich, Megumi was rather arrogant and mean spirited, the 'alpha bitch' as it were. Hating her immensely, the other ballerinas in the troupe decided to take revenge on her by planting a bomb on the stsge during a solo. The bomb badly damaged Megumi's legs, and had it not been for her parents' money buying her robotic prosthetics, she would've never been able to dance again. Instead, she became known as the Mechanical Princess, able to perform any dance without tiring thanks to her new legs. It's brought her a lot of criticism, as many believe she now has an unfair advantage.

Since the accident, Megumi has been working on being a humble, nicer person...though she can still have a mean streak if she doesn't watch herself. She also has self esteem issues deep down, from the backlash her legs hsve gotten and also from the strain her mother put her under to be the best.

Item taken with you: A charm bracelet with a charm for each show she's had the lead in. Engraved on it is "ad victorium"-For Victory.

Face Claim:
3311798_1374500282448.7res_500_281.jpg

And yeah, I have discord!​

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Aravhorn
Yes, since that is where we hold the class trials.

Noooooooo! I cant get discord on my phone ;-; i actually loved this anime and was hoping to join but alias i can not sadly v.v thank you for your time :)

Noooooooo! I cant get discord on my phone ;-; i actually loved this anime and was hoping to join but alias i can not sadly v.v thank you for your time :)
You can use it on a laptop as well

I only have a phone ;-;

Backstory: Megumi was trained from a young age to be a world famous ballerina, and as a result of this and being very rich, Megumi was rather arrogant and mean spirited, the 'alpha bitch' as it were. Hating her immensely, the other ballerinas in the troupe decided to take revenge on her by planting a bomb on the stsge during a solo. The bomb badly damaged Megumi's legs, and had it not been for her parents' money buying her robotic prosthetics, she would've never been able to dance again. Instead, she became known as the Mechanical Princess, able to perform any dance without tiring thanks to her new legs. It's brought her a lot of criticism, as many believe she now has an unfair advantage.

Since the accident, Megumi has been working on being a humble, nicer person...though she can still have a mean streak if she doesn't watch herself. She also has self esteem issues deep down, from the backlash her legs hsve gotten and also from the strain her mother put her under to be the best.

Item taken with you: A charm bracelet with a charm for each show she's had the lead in. Engraved on it is "ad victorium"-For Victory.

Face Claim:

Holy shit, Yun Lee, your character was in some messed up troupe. I can already see how the conversation went down between the ballerinas:
Ballerina 1: "Damn, Meguni is such a mega-bitch! Let's blow her up with explosives!"
Ballerina 2: "Hey, that's a great idea! I mean, what could possibly go wrong?"
*Later, in a high-security prison cell*
Ballerina 1: "...Well, fuck."

Speaking of which, It kinda makes me wonder where did the explosives came from...
But anyway, I like your Character!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Aravhorn Haha, well, considering this IS Danganronpa we're talking about, I may have gotten a bit...fantastical with her backstory. But yeah, her troupe is pretty messed up ngl.

Face Claim:

Approved

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm, why can't you get discord? It'd be a shame if you couldn't join. :(

Hmm, why can't you get discord? It'd be a shame if you couldn't join. :(

I got it to download but wont let me sign in to my normal account. Though i guess i can try making a new one. Was to busy at work to think to much on it v.v

I got it to download but wont let me sign in to my normal account. Though i guess i can try making a new one. Was to busy at work to think to much on it v.v
Well if you could that would be great

If you need any help we can try our best!

@Aravhorn Haha, well, considering this IS Danganronpa we're talking about, I may have gotten a bit...fantastical with her backstory. But yeah, her troupe is pretty messed up ngl.
On that note, my character is a mad scientist who has specialized in robotic prosthetics and stuff. Maybe we could make some kind of connection there?

Yay i can sign in on the new account :D

Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
Status
Not open for further replies.