Daily Life of The Student Council

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so so so sorry. I'm at my high school 13 hours a day.... So I'm exhausted when I get home so I kind of just pass out. It's slightly humorous. But I'm still in. I just waste my phones data when I'm posting here

Alrightie. ^^

And seriously 13 hours a day? You must really love school. O.O Or is it that you're a college student? xD

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Hi Alice! :D I'm the Treasurer! Except, I embezzle, I don't...dont do the saving thing. xD

Haha and she will (cuz drinking. XD)

And guys, srsly. I said I want to sketch a group pic. Please give me additional physical descriptions?

You need more info than what I wrote?! xD

@Lorchenne

Oh! Sorry I didn't see that post;

Alyss is 5'7" with light brown skin, hazel eyes and wavy blond hair. She is quite skinny, and a bit on the lanky side.

Is that enough? :O

Oh and if you needed Fujimoto;

As a boy, he is 5'8 with dusty brown hair and light brown eyes. He isn't very muscular.

As a girl, she is the same height but depending on the type of heels, she would be a few inches taller. Her hair is short and dark brown, and her eyes are medium shade pink (yay for contacts!) She also wears shiny lip gloss and uses barettes.

Search Hidenori Tabata. Couldn't be simpler than that besides the uniform :3

And glasses really are awesome. It's like Real LifeHD​. I'm seeing things I've never seen before *o*
...Until you realize that your little sister lost the glasses case with the cloth in it and your glasses get dirty.

I'm not sure if I should be hung or put in asylum--cause I swear, that said "your little sister hot."

Just refer to the character pic I included in my Character Sheet, @Lorchenne Toshiro looks exactly like that. Just replace the uniform.

Btw, Toshiro would carry two weapons but he's not gonna use it in school---most of the time.

It's called a PLT or a Projectile Launching Tonfa. He'll have a pair, with one that shoots bullets and the other launches mini-missiles. Both of which are made out of Titanium Alloy, making them pretty useful when deflecting oncoming projectiles.

hibari__s_tonfas_for_cosplay_by_avangelinestarverse-d2xtz1v.jpg

Close to what I have in mind but there are triggers installed on each handle to fire weapons. It can also be detached and conjoined in order to form a single long iron staff.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
For Christ's sake Immortal Sin...
...Welp, I guess we have an incestuous pervert in our little group. You guys better watch out e__e

xD

While I admit, I did do a role-play on the subject. I am, however, not incestuous. I promise Nenshou.

Thank you for automatically jumping the gun.

Yeah, about that--I thought we weren't goingtoo extreme? I get the Tonfas themselves. Whats up with the bullets and missiles?

Because Mikan is now being a "good girl" she doesn't bring weapons. See? She can be nice.
she'll make weapons of anything she can grab

And @Accelerator wow he has friggin tonfa.

I actually got the idea from a character named Hibari Kyoya in the anime "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" Hibari is the Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee and he also uses tonfa though my version delivers a lot more carnage.

I get the Tonfas themselves. Whats up with the bullets and missiles?

He's a Yakuza heir. That pretty much sums things up

Meanwhile...

Takai is drunkenly arguing with someone over them supposedly making subtitles for him in Portugese. XD

If he gets missile blasting Tonfas then I get a sword. >_>

This is probably the craziest Student Council I'll ever know. XD

If the two seniors get missile blasting Tonfas and swords, can Tatsuo have a Necronomicon?

Status
Not open for further replies.