Daily Life of The Student Council

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

Stop it.

Okay I'm adding a rule.
No weapons. Wooden swords are fine, but no real weapons.
If you want an rp that has fights and uses weapons to cause carnage, then go join one.

Mikan-chan: I'm going to hit you Tatsuo!
Takai: Now, now Miki-chan. We dont hit people with glasses.
Tatsuo: *sigh o relief*
Takai: You hit them with your fist instead.

XDD

Reactions: Banana-senpai
IWxYjrz.png

THOU CANNOT STOP-ETH THE IMMORTAL YUUSHA TATSUO FROM
SUMMONING THE NECRONOMICON, O GREAT TAZELED ONE.

Qe1uL3d.jpg

Yes. The Great Tazeled One from Tale's Past.
It was said to deprive an RP of weapons, great Grimoires, and the like.
It was also said to replace them with wooden Shinais that do not cause
any harm whatsoever, thus making the RP pacified.

I'd rather have a bokken. <,<.

hidenori1_3956.jpg

SHINAIS ARE SOFTER! THE GREAT
TAZELED ONE WILL NOT LIKE
WEAPONS THAT INFLICT PAIN AND
HARM ON OTHERS!

Softer? Softer than not hitting someone? Or are you an activist trying to protect pockets of air? xD

*Arm pumps, accidentally knocking someone out.*

Oh damn! Sorry! Er...whoever you are...*Backs away slowly.*

Alrightie. ^^

And seriously 13 hours a day? You must really love school. O.O Or is it that you're a college student? xD

No. I hate school. I hate it a lot. In fact I am failing 5 out of 8 of my classes. (yes, I'm a high school kid) But I am currently the lead in 2 plays going on at once. And one of them opens next week so I spend 6-7 hours in the auditorum rehearsing after school.... So yeah. Posting will be hard for this week. Next week I get to come home before I perform. So I'll be much much much more active next week! (:

Incestuous, perverted, AND violent.
Be careful with this one, guys.

Isn't incestous also...perversion just a different kind?

Incestuous is when you love a family member. It doesn't necessarily mean you have perverted thoughts of said family member. Get your facts straight, Incestuous perverted brute e__e

incestuous (comparative more incestuous, superlative most incestuous)

Pertaining to or engaging in incest.

If you engage in an incestuous relationship with a family member, that would make you an inbreeder.

Characterized by mutual relationships that are intimate and exclusive to the detriment of outsiders.

By all means--I did. And as I've already said I know what incest is. There's no need to be an ass.

Woah woah woah, I wasn't being an ass. I was just too lazy to make use of a dictionary.
From now on I'll call you Incestuous Brute. Happy? >:D

Why am I incestuous anyways? because I thought said 'sister'? Doesn't take much to skew your perceptions of things does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.