• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keh, you must be fun at parties...
Fine. I'll drop the nickname >:T

I was just asking a question. xD I dont care what you call me honestly.

You just seemed aggressive in that one post, I thought you were trying to be a dick so I was being one back.

But no, Im not fun at parties to be honest. Can't really have much fun these days. Always in too much damn pain.

Wooden swords. I can live with that. As long as it is made out of the hardest wood in the world, Lignum Vitae. I was also contemplating on how to make things a lot less bloody during yakuza fights.

How about--not have them? The owner specifically said if you want to fight or read gore, go to another rp.

This RP is mostly dabbling in humor and random stuff, or things that don't really happen but occur in the mins of the characters.

Well in the future, I was planning an event that would change mine and Lorchenne's character's view for each other. I would need at least some form of combat weapon to do that and the wooden sword is the least harmful thing I could utilize. The weapons don't just belong there for show but they will be incorporated at a later point in the story . Besides, a wooden swird establishes a sense of authority as my character is a Disciplinary Committe member.

I can see the Disciplinary Committee dawned in the garbs of the Shinsengumi--and assassinating my character who could look like Sakamoto. XD

It could be this whole arc where the council members themselves believe they are back in bakufu of the shogunate.

I can see the Disciplinary Committee dawned in the garbs of the Shinsengumi--and assassinating my character who could look like Sakamoto. XD

It could be this whole arc where the council members themselves believe they are back in bakufu of the shogunate.

Gintama? Because there is a Shinsengumi and a Sakamoto in Gintama

There was a real Shensengumi. In fact, it is studied in Japanese courses. They are in other anime such as Hakuouki, Rurouni Kenshin and others as well as games. They are one of Japans most commemorative groups.

The reason why I say Sakamoto, is because Sakamoto Ryuma was supposed killed by the Shensengumi head--Kondo Isami. That's why he was later executed by the Choshu and Satsuma han that had, at that time, largely gained control of the country in the Bakumatsu.

The Shensengumi were elite enforcers in Kyoto during that time.

Im sure you've heard the name Saitou Hajime or Okita Souji. Captains of the the third and first squads respectively. You might have heard the name Hijikata Toshizo who was the vice captain of the brigade.

Yep. The Shinsengumi in Gintama, no most of the characters there are based off real people.

@Accelerator

Do I need to put you on a 3 strike warning system?

I will repeat myself.

This is a comedy, slice of life rp. Not a dramatic action fighting rp. If you want a dramatic action fighting rp, go find one. This is not it.

Understand?

@Accelerator

Do I need to put you on a 3 strike warning system?

I will repeat myself.

This is a comedy, slice of life rp. Not a dramatic action fighting rp. If you want a dramatic action fighting rp, go find one. This is not it.

Understand?

Alright. I understand. I just thought I could use that for character development. I apologize for the inconvenience that I've caused.

@Lorchenne
@Accelerator

Thank you.

Now I have added a 'student carrying potential weapons to school' note and uses on the second post of the first page. Disciplinary Club Members can carry wooden swords and only wooden swords.

But do not abuse that right in the rp.
I figure this rp is pretty damn straight forward, so please do not make me take that aspect away because of misuse.

I honestly don't intend to have Mikan carry weapons because she's a "yankii in a good girl phase". You don't have to worry about her using weapons, I really didn't put that on her. Don't worry. Not even a practice sword will be found on her!

...it was rhetoric. LOL hehehe

when are we seeing your character? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back