D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I am so happy you all love him! I though he would be a bit too innocent. But it balances out so right with all the others. He is such a sweetheart <3 He is my little baby!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So mean <3

Maybe my brawn will have real feelings for little Vicky ;u;
xD Drama because even if Pablo doesn't have feeling for Vicky he will not want his Main Brawn his muscle to have the guy... Vicky is Pablo's property until he is done with him xD. Like American Horror Story New season Countess took Liz Taylor's maybe one and only love because she could xD. If you watch AHS than you know.

e894874bd6f046f4c6b1e02ace4c14f0.jpg

tumblr_nxoz8pMaLX1t3l0hpo2_r1_540.gif

countess-kills-tristan.gif

So yeah be ready for some shit to go down if Pablo hears about this Love Secret

xD Drama because even if Pablo doesn't have feeling for Vicky he will not want his Main Brawn his muscle to have the guy... Vicky is Pablo's property until he is done with him xD. Like American Horror Story New season Countess took Liz Taylor's maybe one and only love because she could xD. If you watch AHS than you know.

Ow jeez @Luxii make sure your brawn reminds Vic to keep his mouth shut about. Since Vic himself is not gonna understand. He isn't used to relationships and definitely not to having one partner or love....

This is gonna cause so much drama xD

• Love
Reactions: Luxii

twisted love triangle :x

*works on that CS first* xD

Now have to do it, I can picture Vic wanting to please both guys... and not understanding why they both can't share him rofl. Pablo will probably be to busy with himself to notice if they look act each other weird or something when they are around him together. This is going to be fun. Now time to go finish my other chars.

Now have to do it, I can picture Vic wanting to please both guys... and not understanding why they both can't share him rofl. Pablo will probably be to busy with himself to notice if they look act each other weird or something when they are around him together. This is going to be fun. Now time to go finish my other chars.
Yup that is so gonna happen.

"But like if you have me on the uneven days, he can have me on the even days, right?"

• Love
Yup that is so gonna happen.

"But like if you have me on the uneven days, he can have me on the even days, right?"
"Awww, you are such an adorable slut. *Holds Victor's chin* I don't share... remember that. *Pulls Victor's Hair & Walks Off Holding Onto Victor's Hair*"

Yeah something like that lol

He's accepted! And yay for mass murderers! Thank you for properly reading the rules. :3
I've been doing too many goofy characters recently, and figured what better way to break that streak than with a psychotic mass murderer

I've been doing too many goofy characters recently, and figured what better way to break that streak than with a psychotic mass murderer
67 damn kills xD how the fuck and what the fuck lol

"Awww, you are such an adorable slut. *Holds Victor's chin* I don't share... remember that. *Pulls Victor's Hair & Walks Off Holding Onto Victor's Hair*"

Yeah something like that lol
I am so tempted to reply.... We will probably be taking a lot to PM xD

*smiling at the 'praise' as he looks at Pablo, before whimpering lustfully as he follows, though not having much of a choice yet not minding at all* "No sharing... Noted"

• Love
I am so tempted to reply.... We will probably be taking a lot to PM xD

*smiling at the 'praise' as he looks at Pablo, before whimpering lustfully as he follows, though not having much of a choice yet not minding at all* "No sharing... Noted"
Oh yeah we are rofl.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Damn, all of you guys and your beautiful characters! <3
Meanwhile I have a carrot-head fighting bby who loves butterflies. xDD

This show I want to watch is on and I will be back to finish my chars like around 10pm est^^. This is Seb's(The Bull) crimes xD

Killed Twenty Police Officers, Grand Theft Auto, Terroristic Threats, 4 Counts Of Homicide, One Count Of Rape & Manslaughter

Reactions: GALAXY
Keep in mind, that's just the ones they could convict him of... as for the how's and why's, well, maybe if someone asks nicely (or offers to let him do things), he'll tell....
No @Shattered♦Secrets™ We are not gonna use Kitten for this!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Gateman
This show I want to watch is on and I will be back to finish my chars like around 10pm est^^. This is Seb's(The Bull) crimes xD

Killed Twenty Police Officers, Grand Theft Auto, Terroristic Threats, 4 Counts Of Homicide, One Count Of Rape & Manslaughter
Ooh if Jimin and him will be friends, he'll have to get over the count of rape if he did it. xD

Since Jimin's sister was basically raped by his father, he's just really iffy about people with those charges. :x

What I find mildly hilarious is that people focus on the 67 murders, but don't notice the odd man out in the list of charges

2yywpqt.png

tumblr_inline_npdvhgnzN01t6t8kk_500.gif

"Only one shot, you only have one chance you know."

NICKNAMES
N/A

SEX
"I mean, if you want."
Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homosexual, Demi-romantic

23s6nw3.png

tumblr_nlcdrfe1s11uoiyu9o1_500.gif

RELATIONSHIPS

"Don't trust them as far as you can throw them."
[PM me <3]

- Cigarettes
- Fighting
- Reading whatever he can get his hands on

DISLIKES
- Loud noises
- Incessantly bubbly idiots
- Being lied too
- Dark chocolate

TALENTS
- Street fighting
- Quick on his feet
- Silencing someone with a look
- Intimidation

INABILITIES
- Anything that requires hand dexterity due to breaking his hands and fingers multiple times
- Cardio endurance - he's great in short bursts, but not for the long haul.

FEARS
- Being ambushed
- Tight spaces

23s6nw3.png

ae47b811141969a1197870867f847cda.jpg

PERSONALITY
Abrupt
He isn't the type of person to sugarcoat things or 'beat around the bush', so he comes off as a little standoffish.

Foul-mouthed
It's hard for him to complete a sentence without swearing once or twice.

Jaded
Generally appears bored with his surroundings.

Confrontational
Not afraid to speak his mind or let his fists fly.

Protective
Will fight tooth and nail to protect and save those close to him.

Loyal
If you can get past the prickly exterior, having a place in Yongguk's heart means that he will never abandon you.

BIO
All that Yongguk ever knew was gang life. Brought into the fold by his father at a young age, he proved to be a resilient little fucker, quickly rising through the ranks despite his age. He was ruthless, cool, and calculating, not to mention deadly with his fists whenever the situation called for it. Fiercly loyal to a fault, Yongguk took the fall for a slew of crimes once he was caught during what was supposed to be a routine drug bust. Rather than rat out his 'family', Yongguk confessed to everything, even crimes that he didn't commit.
[WIP maybe? my eyes are crossing xD]
23s6nw3.png

tumblr_micbvgAhDZ1rlvgv2o1_500.gif

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking
- Manslaughter
- Murder in the second degree
- Murder in the third degree

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats

POSITION
Main Brawn

ALLIES
[PM ME]

ENEMIES
Doesn't get along with most Dogs
[PM ME]

WEAPONS
A set of brass knuckles

CONTRABAND
- His brass knuckles
- Cigarettes and Lighter
- Jewelry: earring, rings, and a cross necklace

STRENGTHS
- Fighting
- Strength
- Calm in heated situations

WEAKNESSES
- Could be easily manipulated by someone innocent
- Color blind

23s6nw3.png

OTHER
- Gemini
- Theme song:

2yywpqt.png

tumblr_inline_npdvhgnzN01t6t8kk_500.gif

"Only one shot, you only have one chance you know."

NICKNAMES
N/A

SEX
"I mean, if you want."
Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homosexual, Demi-romantic

23s6nw3.png

tumblr_nlcdrfe1s11uoiyu9o1_500.gif

RELATIONSHIPS

"Don't trust them as far as you can throw them."
[PM me <3]

- Cigarettes
- Fighting
- Reading whatever he can get his hands on

DISLIKES
- Loud noises
- Incessantly bubbly idiots
- Being lied too
- Dark chocolate

TALENTS
- Street fighting
- Quick on his feet
- Silencing someone with a look
- Intimidation

INABILITIES
- Anything that requires hand dexterity due to breaking his hands and fingers multiple times
- Cardio endurance - he's great in short bursts, but not for the long haul.

FEARS
- Being ambushed
- Tight spaces

23s6nw3.png

ae47b811141969a1197870867f847cda.jpg

PERSONALITY
Abrupt
He isn't the type of person to sugarcoat things or 'beat around the bush', so he comes off as a little standoffish.

Foul-mouthed
It's hard for him to complete a sentence without swearing once or twice.

Jaded
Generally appears bored with his surroundings.

Confrontational
Not afraid to speak his mind or let his fists fly.

Protective
Will fight tooth and nail to protect and save those close to him.

Loyal
If you can get past the prickly exterior, having a place in Yongguk's heart means that he will never abandon you.

BIO
All that Yongguk ever knew was gang life. Brought into the fold by his father at a young age, he proved to be a resilient little fucker, quickly rising through the ranks despite his age. He was ruthless, cool, and calculating, not to mention deadly with his fists whenever the situation called for it. Fiercly loyal to a fault, Yongguk took the fall for a slew of crimes once he was caught during what was supposed to be a routine drug bust. Rather than rat out his 'family', Yongguk confessed to everything, even crimes that he didn't commit.
[WIP maybe? my eyes are crossing xD]
23s6nw3.png

tumblr_micbvgAhDZ1rlvgv2o1_500.gif

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking
- Manslaughter
- Murder in the second degree
- Murder in the third degree

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats