D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect her to cause a lot of eye rolls lol
Plus he could rationalize her childish acts and behavior... I think they will make an interesting leader and right hand. Dimitri is more the guy to pull the strings from the background anyway XD

haha I read it but it totally didn't register in my head. Thanks for telling me.

I apologize! My brain is fried right now. <.<'
Hahaha no problem. I know what it is like :P

Working on my second character XD

Thank you. I need to stop multitasking lol.

Yayy! Can't wait to see them!
They will be my little baby. The Prisons little baby... Goddd he is gonna get used so badly. I love it XD

• Love
Reactions: mingummy and Justin
img.php

"Tell me you want me to be yours, and I will be all yours"

NICKNAMES

Vicky
Meant to be a demeaning, though he doesn't see the harm in it

Kitten
Because he tends to behave like a kitten, with purring and licking.

(Hello) Kitty
It is a play on Kitten, but he gladly accepts any nicknames.

SEX
"Yes, please"

Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
(hyper)Homosexual, yet Aromantic
orange-hi.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS
"Any one who is willing to keep me company"

The Kings Favorite AKA Pablo's Property @Shattered♦Secrets™
PM ME

- Sweets
- Affection
- Sleeping/Being lazy
- Satisfying/Pleasing others (in whatever way)

DISLIKES
- Fighting/Arguing
- Lightning
- People being upset with him
- Loud noises
- Blood

TALENTS
- Escape artist
- Pleasing people (and distracting them)
- Singing
- Flexibility

INABILITIES
- Fighting/Defending himself
- Thinking for himself
- Feeling pain, including he can't tell himself that he is wounded nor notice this.

FEARS
- Storms
- Being left alone
- Disappointing someone important to him

PERSONALITY
Needy

He is very needy. He needs attention, he needs reassurance and most of all he needs guidance

Submissive
He will do whatever you ask him to do without question, as long as you tell him you reward him.

Pushover
He is very easy to be manipulated or deceived or persuaded. All it takes is a little reward and a few sweet words.

Cheerful
He is very cheerful, always smiling. He likes bringing smiles to those around him.

Innocent
He seems very innocent (and compared to most he will be very innocent). He doesn't understand sarcasm and he can't believe someone would use him for their own good. However he is not at all innocent in the bedroom.

Indecisive
He has an hard time making decisions for himself and will mostly ask someone else. If pushed to make a decision, he will most likely panic since he is used to be told what to do, what to wear, when/what to eat etc.

Loyal
He is absolutely loyal to those who show him dominance. He can be formed in any way and you can be sure if you tell him to keep something secret, those words will never spill.

BIO
Victor was born to a whore and immediately pushed into that life as well. From a young age on he has learned how to please others in whatever way possible. For him this was just the normal life and he didn't even think twice about it being wrong. Due to the fact that he was easy to manipulate and believed everything he was told, he was used as a pawn quite often. In his eyes his pimp took care of him, gave him a place to call home, clothes to wear and most importantly the drugs he had grown addicted to from a young age on. He was nothing more than a heroin whore from the age of 14/15 to his pimp. He brought easy money, due to his innocent behavior and the fact that his eyes never seemed to lose their childish light in the cruel world he lived in.

By the time he turned 16, he was placed up in ranks. Or that was what he was told, but nothing actually changed. He was made a 'full gang member' though he was still pushed and used the same as before. His mother, he had not seen her after he had been taken away from her at the age of 10. None of them really giving much of a fight to that anyway. As a fuck toy he was passed around through the gang members and clients alike. He had gotten used to the harsh treatment, when some people needed to vent. He never complaint once about it, nor asked question. He just accepted this as being his life. However, unknown to him, the gang had gotten a bit careless and the police was starting to close in on them. This is when he had gotten his 'special assignment' at the age of 18. An assignment only for him, and he could not talk about with anyone.

Young Victor was totally unaware of the set-up he walked into with wide open eyes as he was send out with to make a big drug delivery. The police knew they had the wrong guy, though tried to get information out of him to get the big fish. However poor Vic was never told anything of importance, so he could not help them. Besides he knew that cops were bad people, he should not talk to. Loyal as he was he kept the little secrets he knew, unaware that this meant he would be fully charged for what he had done. He knew he had to get out of prison as soon as he could and actually managed to (almost) escape up to three times. This is the reason he was put in Vellichor Prison, even though his crimes weren't that serious. A second reason was to hopefully make him more cooperative and loosen up his lips. No one could have foreseen that the boy actually liked the stay, where he had found a new 'family', and didn't mind being used and played just as he had been before.

orange-hi.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats

POSITION
"Use me in any way you want"

Pawn

ALLIES
The other Cats (or so he likes to believe)
PM ME

ENEMIES
He believes he has no enemies, except for the guards of course
PM ME

WEAPONS
He has none, since "Those could seriously hurt people!"

CONTRABAND

His leather choker
Some sweets
Cigarettes and Lighter

STRENGTHS
- Flexibility
- Escaping
- Congenital analgesia (inability to feel physical pain)

WEAKNESSES
- He is easily manipulated
- No physical strength or knowledge on how to defend himself

orange-hi.png

OTHER

Theme Song ~ Hyperventilate - Sixx AM (Sorry for the low quality I couldn't find another version :()

Voice Model ~ Darren Jay Ashba

And he shall be a Virgo​

Last edited:
Thank you. I need to stop multitasking lol.

Yayy! Can't wait to see them!
And there he is. Again I will still have to search for themesong and voice model. Will do so tomorrow since it is 1 AM but I wanted this done!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
img.php

NICKNAMES

Vicky

Kitten

(Hello) Kitty

SEX
"Yes, please"

Male

orange-hi.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS

PM ME

- Sweets
- Affection
- Sleeping/Being lazy

DISLIKES
- Fighting/Arguing
- Lightning
- Loud noises
- Blood

TALENTS
- Escape artist
- Singing
- Flexibility

INABILITIES
- Thinking for himself
- Feeling pain, including he can't tell himself that he is wounded nor notice this.

FEARS
- Storms
- Being left alone

PERSONALITY
Needy

He is very needy. He needs attention, he needs reassurance and most of all he needs guidance

Submissive
He will do whatever you ask him to do without question, as long as you tell him you reward him.

Pushover
He is very easy to be manipulated or deceived or persuaded. All it takes is a little reward and a few sweet words.

Cheerful
He is very cheerful, always smiling. He likes bringing smiles to those around him.

Innocent
He seems very innocent (and compared to most he will be very innocent). He doesn't understand sarcasm and he can't believe someone would use him for their own good. However he is not at all innocent in the bedroom.

Indecisive
He has an hard time making decisions for himself and will mostly ask someone else. If pushed to make a decision, he will most likely panic since he is used to be told what to do, what to wear, when/what to eat etc.

Loyal
He is absolutely loyal to those who show him dominance. He can be formed in any way and you can be sure if you tell him to keep something secret, those words will never spill.

BIO
Victor was born to a whore and immediately pushed into that life as well. From a young age on he has learned how to please others in whatever way possible. For him this was just the normal life and he didn't even think twice about it being wrong. Due to the fact that he was easy to manipulate and believed everything he was told, he was used as a pawn quite often. In his eyes his pimp took care of him, gave him a place to call home, clothes to wear and most importantly the drugs he had grown addicted to from a young age on. He was nothing more than a heroin whore from the age of 14/15 to his pimp. He brought easy money, due to his innocent behavior and the fact that his eyes never seemed to lose their childish light in the cruel world he lived in.

By the time he turned 16, he was placed up in ranks. Or that was what he was told, but nothing actually changed. He was made a 'full gang member' though he was still pushed and used the same as before. His mother, he had not seen her after he had been taken away from her at the age of 10. None of them really giving much of a fight to that anyway. As a fuck toy he was passed around through the gang members and clients alike. He had gotten used to the harsh treatment, when some people needed to vent. He never complaint once about it, nor asked question. He just accepted this as being his life. However, unknown to him, the gang had gotten a bit careless and the police was starting to close in on them. This is when he had gotten his 'special assignment' at the age of 18. An assignment only for him, and he could not talk about with anyone.

Young Victor was totally unaware of the set-up he walked into with wide open eyes as he was send out with to make a big drug delivery. The police knew they had the wrong guy, though tried to get information out of him to get the big fish. However poor Vic was never told anything of importance, so he could not help them. Besides he knew that cops were bad people, he should not talk to. Loyal as he was he kept the little secrets he knew, unaware that this meant he would be fully charged for what he had done. He knew he had to get out of prison as soon as he could and actually managed to (almost) escape up to three times. This is the reason he was put in Vellichor Prison, even though his crimes weren't that serious. A second reason was to hopefully make him more cooperative and loosen up his lips. No one could have foreseen that the boy actually liked the stay, where he had found a new 'family', and didn't mind being used and played just as he had been before.

orange-hi.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats

POSITION

Pawn

ALLIES
PM ME

ENEMIES
PM ME

WEAPONS

CONTRABAND

His leather choker
Some sweets
Cigarettes and Lighter

STRENGTHS
- Flexibility
- Escaping

WEAKNESSES

orange-hi.png

OTHER

theme song | voice model | and he shall be a Virgo​
Well Pablo just found his favorite pet lol.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
img.php

NICKNAMES

Vicky

Kitten

(Hello) Kitty

SEX
"Yes, please"

Male

orange-hi.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS

PM ME

- Sweets
- Affection
- Sleeping/Being lazy

DISLIKES
- Fighting/Arguing
- Lightning
- Loud noises
- Blood

TALENTS
- Escape artist
- Singing
- Flexibility

INABILITIES
- Thinking for himself

FEARS
- Storms
- Being left alone

PERSONALITY
Needy

Submissive

Pushover

Cheerful

Innocent

Indecisive

Loyal

BIO

orange-hi.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats

POSITION

Pawn

ALLIES
PM ME

ENEMIES
PM ME

WEAPONS

CONTRABAND

His leather choker
Some sweets
Cigarettes and Lighter

STRENGTHS
- Flexibility
- Escaping

WEAKNESSES

orange-hi.png

OTHER

Omggg he's precious <3 <3

• Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Omggg he's precious <3 <3
I KNOW he is such an innocent sweetheart <3... He does so not belong in prison. Vic, why you like it there even?!

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Ugh I'm slacking, let me get my kitty cat up and my unaffiliated bby <3

Yesssss omg this kitten is accepted. And take your time with the theme song and voice model. They're not important.
Yeah Vic is gonna be something from Simple Plan. Just have to figure out what song. And then figure out Dimitri. Which is probably gonna be BMTH

Shall I note it down as relationship? Even if it is only one sided probably and all in Vics head?
Yeah Pablo will "ACT" like Victor is his favorite, I mean he does have his middle name as his first name lol. Pablo will just keep him close around because he knows he can use him for anything, a kitty that will always treat him like a King lol.

Yeah Pablo will "ACT" like Victor is his favorite, I mean he does have his middle name as his first name lol. Pablo will just keep him close around because he knows he can use him for anything, a kitty that will always treat him like a King lol.
Ow god my poor Kitten is so gonna get used.... I feel so cruel. But he is so adorbssss

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So mean <3

Maybe my brawn will have real feelings for little Vicky ;u;

So mean <3

Maybe my brawn will have real feelings for little Vicky ;u;
Ow well Vic is used to it. As long as he gets cuddles and sex he is fine xD

But yes, that would be sweet. Though Vic would probably be scared of him

img.php

NICKNAMES

Vicky

Kitten

(Hello) Kitty

SEX
"Yes, please"

Male

orange-hi.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS

The Kings Favorite (or so he thinks)
PM ME

- Sweets
- Affection
- Sleeping/Being lazy

DISLIKES
- Fighting/Arguing
- Lightning
- Loud noises
- Blood

TALENTS
- Escape artist
- Singing
- Flexibility

INABILITIES
- Thinking for himself

FEARS
- Storms
- Being left alone

PERSONALITY
Needy

Submissive

Pushover

Cheerful

Innocent

Indecisive

Loyal

BIO

orange-hi.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Drugs Delivery
- Human Trafficking

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Cats

POSITION

Pawn

ALLIES
PM ME

ENEMIES
PM ME

WEAPONS

CONTRABAND

His leather choker
Some sweets
Cigarettes and Lighter

STRENGTHS
- Flexibility
- Escaping

WEAKNESSES

orange-hi.png

OTHER

This child is so precious I love him

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.