D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, sorry. Since I'm usually pretty respectful in general (and have been in many rps so far) I just assumed that it was the usual rules, like no godmodding, respectfulness etc. x3

(I added it now)
It's fine. I know you don't have any ill intentions. I forget myself sometimes. :)

@EmiHarned I think My King is going to love your Bad Bitch xD. Which is good, since I think the Leaders should be on good terms, even if the gangs tend to fight xD. @Shayla can't wait to see your girl too.

So the leaders we have are:
King Puss
Baddest Bitch &
When Shayla puts her up lol.

Well also be finishing Sebastian and Ulysses later today.

Reactions: GALAXY
@EmiHarned I think My King is going to love your Bad Bitch xD. Which is good, since I think the Leaders should be on good terms, even if the gangs tend to fight xD. @Shayla can't wait to see your girl too.

So the leaders we have are:
King Puss
Baddest Bitch &
When Shayla puts her up lol.
I'm actually really excited for my madam, a horny spoiled brat who takes your tongue if you piss her off

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm actually really excited for my madam, a horny spoiled brat who takes your tongue if you piss her off
Yeah and Pablo is a slutty boy who doesn't like disrespect and will beat the crap out anyone that tries him xD. Might use the person as his new canvas xD

• Love
Reactions: Emi and Luxii
  • Love
Reactions: mingummy
Ooh, already got some tongue taking threats and violence xD

мι∂иιgнтєя updated D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison with a new update entry:

NEW POSITIONS

I know a few people were a little upset that they were too late to get a higher position so I made some new ones. Plus I just felt like it!

New additions:

Torturer - they do most of the dirty work. If someone crosses a gang, the torturer will make them regret it. If someone is believed to be keeping secrets or a spy, they will be tortured....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: MadKingJai™
img.php

“Be careful what you ask for… because I might just give you that”

NICKNAMES
Dimi
Be careful using this name. He only accepts it from close 'friends'.

Zach
He still doesn’t understand why. Rarely listens to it.

The Pathologist
He listens to it, doesn't mind its usages. He rather thinks it is funny.

SEX
Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homosexual & Aromantic

blue-divider2-md.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS
{PM ME}

- Biology
- Reading
- Classical Music
- Psychology

DISLIKES
- Chaos
- Fire
- Cuddles/Affection
- Being Disturbed
- Being Interrupted

TALENTS
Knowledge of the Human Body
He knows the pressure points in a human body, giving him the opportunity to ‘paralyze’ someone without too much trouble. However this only works if he has time to plan his attacks.

Keeping his Head Cool
Though he dislikes chaos and anarchy, he can be very calm when others are in a paniced state. Screaming won’t really bother him, he will just turn the music up.

Intelligence
He is a very intelligent person. He is a person with overview, a chess player who moves his pawns strategically.

INABILITIES
Brute Fighting
If it comes down to pure power, he isn’t the strongest around. As soon as he can’t use his knowledge of body pressure points, he won’t be able to win a fight.

Sudden changes
He can’t handle sudden changes very good and will need quite some time getting used to environmental changes. However when it comes down to the ‘game of chess’, he has no problem to adjust his own steps.

FEARS
- Heights
- Fire/Smoke
- Losing his Mind/Intellect

PERSONALITY
Loyal

He is absolutely loyal to those who deserve it in his mind. He will go to extreme lengths to protect them and keep them safe. He will always be ready to help.

Honest
He will not sugar coat his words, nor will he ever tell a lie. He values honesty very much.

Patient
He had the patience of an Angel. He can literally wait for days or even weeks for something to fall in place in his favor.

Trustworthy
This may seem contradicting in the environment they live in, but if you got his loyalty you can trust him completely. Just don’t betray his trust, he doesn’t handle that very good.

Calculating
He doesn’t act on impulse. He actually takes his time for before he acts, considering all his options and the effects his choices will have. He may also be a bit of a perfectionist.

Distant
He can come off as distant, due to his stoic behavior and he actually is very distant. He dislikes getting personal with people.

Stubborn
Once he has made up his mind, nothing can bring him down from that decision. If you fall from his grace, nothing you will ever do, will change this.

Sarcastic
He just likes being sarcastic and making sarcastic remarks. In his opinion this is a way of showing intelligence.

Waiting
As mentioned before he can be very patient. This also means he can be a bit waiting, inactive. He rather observes than acting out immediately.

BIO
Dimitri was on 12 october, making him a Libra, and grew up in a normal middle class family. He went to school, he got good grades, nothing special. So where did it go wrong? Nobody knows... From an early age on he was interested in how the body functioned. In his teenage years he was already skinning animals (he started with dead animals, but quickly changed to living ones). He disposed of the bodies, and everything that could lead back to him. He made it seem like accident, mostly using wild animals that he left behind for scavengers. After his high school he went to the University to study for Pathology (hence his great knowledge of the human body) and even received a PhD.

However his University years is where it truly went wrong. He no longer had the interest to take apart dead bodies and started his work on living people. He knew perfectly how to mask his little 'projects', thanks to his study. Alas he started getting sloppy, or maybe he wanted to be caught. There is no knowing what went on in his brain. However eventually he was found out and charged with the murder of several of his ‘projects’. This led up to him ending up in jail, where he just continued his work until he was transferred to Vellichor Prison.

Here he actually settled down some, his urge for using living people had died as there was a new game to play. A dangerous game of cat and mouse, his personal chess game. Due to his high schooling he still had a lot of connections and that is how he became part of the Serpents and quickly worked his way up. Now serving directly under their leader and he is content with this spot. Protected by their Main Brawn, supported by the Brains and kept in the loop constantly by their Leader. The perfect position for Dimitri.

blue-divider2-md.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Murder
- Manslaughter
- Abuse
- Animal Abuse

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Serpents

POSITION
Right Hand

ALLIES
- Other Serpents
- PM ME

ENEMIES
- PM ME

WEAPONS
- His knowledge (literally, don’t fuck with him)

CONTRABAND
- MP3 player (with classical music of course)
- His Rosary

STRENGTHS
- Strategical
- Using someone’s body against themselves

WEAKNESSES
- Lack of physical strength
- Pretty useless if he can’t use his hands in a fight

blue-divider2-md.png

OTHER

theme song | voice model | etc.​

If that's what you'd like to do just let me know! Or you could do both. ;3
Neeh, I decided to keep him as Right Hand, but he can be used as Medic as well... but that will be more minor. So my first character is up (only minor wip for the theme song and voice model)

img.php

“Be careful what you ask for… because I might just give you that”

NICKNAMES
Dimi
Be careful using this name. He only accepts it from close 'friends'.

Zach
He still doesn’t understand why. Rarely listens to it.

The Pathologist
He listens to it, doesn't mind its usages. He rather thinks it is funny.

SEX
Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homosexual & Aromantic

blue-divider2-md.png

PERSONAL INFO

RELATIONSHIPS
{PM ME}

- Biology
- Reading
- Classical Music
- Psychology

DISLIKES
- Chaos
- Fire
- Cuddles/Affection
- Being Disturbed
- Being Interrupted

TALENTS
Knowledge of the Human Body
He knows the pressure points in a human body, giving him the opportunity to ‘paralyze’ someone without too much trouble. However this only works if he has time to plan his attacks.

Keeping his Head Cool
Though he dislikes chaos and anarchy, he can be very calm when others are in a paniced state. Screaming won’t really bother him, he will just turn the music up.

Intelligence
He is a very intelligent person. He is a person with overview, a chess player who moves his pawns strategically.

INABILITIES
Brute Fighting
If it comes down to pure power, he isn’t the strongest around. As soon as he can’t use his knowledge of body pressure points, he won’t be able to win a fight.

Sudden changes
He can’t handle sudden changes very good and will need quite some time getting used to environmental changes. However when it comes down to the ‘game of chess’, he has no problem to adjust his own steps.

FEARS
- Heights
- Fire/Smoke
- Losing his Mind/Intellect

PERSONALITY
Loyal

He is absolutely loyal to those who deserve it in his mind. He will go to extreme lengths to protect them and keep them safe. He will always be ready to help.

Honest
He will not sugar coat his words, nor will he ever tell a lie. He values honesty very much.

Patient
He had the patience of an Angel. He can literally wait for days or even weeks for something to fall in place in his favor.

Trustworthy
This may seem contradicting in the environment they live in, but if you got his loyalty you can trust him completely. Just don’t betray his trust, he doesn’t handle that very good.

Calculating
He doesn’t act on impulse. He actually takes his time for before he acts, considering all his options and the effects his choices will have. He may also be a bit of a perfectionist.

Distant
He can come off as distant, due to his stoic behavior and he actually is very distant. He dislikes getting personal with people.

Stubborn
Once he has made up his mind, nothing can bring him down from that decision. If you fall from his grace, nothing you will ever do, will change this.

Sarcastic
He just likes being sarcastic and making sarcastic remarks. In his opinion this is a way of showing intelligence.

Waiting
As mentioned before he can be very patient. This also means he can be a bit waiting, inactive. He rather observes than acting out immediately.

BIO
Dimitri was on 12 october, making him a Libra, and grew up in a normal middle class family. He went to school, he got good grades, nothing special. So where did it go wrong? Nobody knows... From an early age on he was interested in how the body functioned. In his teenage years he was already skinning animals (he started with dead animals, but quickly changed to living ones). He disposed of the bodies, and everything that could lead back to him. He made it seem like accident, mostly using wild animals that he left behind for scavengers. After his high school he went to the University to study for Pathology (hence his great knowledge of the human body) and even received a PhD.

However his University years is where it truly went wrong. He no longer had the interest to take apart dead bodies and started his work on living people. He knew perfectly how to mask his little 'projects', thanks to his study. Alas he started getting sloppy, or maybe he wanted to be caught. There is no knowing what went on in his brain. However eventually he was found out and charged with the murder of several of his ‘projects’. This led up to him ending up in jail, where he just continued his work until he was transferred to Vellichor Prison.

Here he actually settled down some, his urge for using living people had died as there was a new game to play. A dangerous game of cat and mouse, his personal chess game. Due to his high schooling he still had a lot of connections and that is how he became part of the Serpents and quickly worked his way up. Now serving directly under their leader and he is content with this spot. Protected by their Main Brawn, supported by the Brains and kept in the loop constantly by their Leader. The perfect position for Dimitri.

blue-divider2-md.png

EXTRA INFO

COMMITTED CRIMES
- Murder
- Manslaughter
- Abuse
- Animal Abuse

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Serpents

POSITION
Right Hand

ALLIES
- Other Serpents
- PM ME

ENEMIES
- PM ME

WEAPONS
- His knowledge (literally, don’t fuck with him)

CONTRABAND
- MP3 player (with classical music of course)
- His Rosary

STRENGTHS
- Strategical
- Using someone’s body against themselves

WEAKNESSES
- Lack of physical strength
- Pretty useless if he can’t use his hands in a fight

blue-divider2-md.png

OTHER

theme song | voice model | etc.​
Is going to be interesting have him as madam C's right hand, since she acts like a kid, a horny one, but still a kid

Is going to be interesting have him as madam C's right hand, since she acts like a kid, a horny one, but still a kid
Well he is very patient. So he would actually be able to put up with her childishness, though he will probably roll his eyes very often at her :P

Status
Not open for further replies.