FAMILY NAME
何 [Ko]

SEX
Female

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homosexual | Panromantic
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=Character|center}[bg=#ccccff]
Martial Arts Tea Reading Sparring Cats Food Sweets Sincerity Puzzle Games Logic Mystery Novels Snow Strawberries Sweets Autumn William Turner Poetry Traveling Art Her Brother Spiders Snakes Hot Chocolate Dr. Pepper Dragons Sparring Guns Shooting Practice

DISLIKES
Heat Her Brother • Beaches Fish Coffee Cooking Social Events Superficiality Warm Beer Centipedes • Children Unreliable People Beer Dishonorable Behavior Liars Drunks Drugs Broken Promises Dancing Gambling • Rap Music • Dresses Makeup Pink • Chaos Being Pitied Showing Weakness

TALENTS
Bilingual [Chinese & English]

Chinese Martial Arts
Sharp Shooting
Embroidery

INABILITIES
Cooking

Socially Awkward
Stubborn
Singing

FEARS
Large Centipedes

Losing her Brother
Being lied to
Thunderstorms

PERSONALITY
Mei has never been particularly "feminine" in her behavior. As a child she would prefer running around outside and playing in the mud, over playing house with the other girls. She has always loathed wearing dresses and never quite understood the appeal of makeup. Fashion bores her to death and anything pink and fluffy makes her skin crawl. Needless to say, she never really fit in with her parents image of what a girl should be like.

Mei has a cool and calm personality, yet can come off as sharp and fierce. She tends to keep her head even under the toughest situations, rarely allowing stressful moments get to her and she isn't afraid to speak her mind and will express her feelings when something isn't to her liking, regardless of how another person may feel about it. She could easily be described as loyal and hardworking, as she takes her responsibilities very seriously, consistently going above and beyond in an attempt to exceed expectations and delight others. She is meticulous to the point of perfectionist and will always ensure to get her job done on time.

Yet this very strong senses of duty and perfectionism combined with a somewhat controlling streak, may easily create situations where it is far too easy for Mei to overload herself – or to be overloaded by others – as she struggles to meet everyone's expectations; especially her own. She is the kind of person who refuses to admit defeat no matter how bad it gets and steadfastly holds on to her beliefs until someone manages to prove her wrong.
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=Relationships|center}
[bg=#ccccff]

FAMILY

COLLEGUES

PRISONERS

[/bg]{/slide}
{/slide}
{slide=Background|center}
[bg=#ccccff]

CHILDHOOD

ADOLESENCE

ADULTHOOD
[/bg]{/slide}
{/slide}
{slide=Staff Information|center}
[bg=#ccccff]

POSITION
Guard

ASSIGNED PRISONER
Open

AFFILIATED GANG
None

SUPPLIES
Nothing (I may change this)

TRAINING / FORMER JOB
Military

WEAPONS
Taser

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES
[/bg]{/slide}
{/slide}
[/stabs][/dash]

Last edited:
Reserved

image.jpg1_zps6ya5snfz.jpg

Dante

Main Info

"I will make such beautiful music with your flesh and bones, and such amazing art with your blood..."
Geoff Jones.png
AGE 25
Male
Bisexual

Personal Info

⌈RELATIONSHIPS
No romantic relationships at this time (unless someone wants to be with my character).
Obedient to his superiors in The Dogs, and friendly enough with all of them, but no real emotional connection.

LIKES <-----> DISLIKES
Blood <-----> Boredom
Sweet food
<-----> Spicy foods
The Cats
<-----> The Serpents
Rock Music <-----> Country Music
Books <-----> Comic Books

TALENTS
Interrogation
It's not always the most accurate or reliable information, but he can get anyone to talk after a few hours with them.

Intimidation
Being a Sadomasochist, Geoff loves pain, whether it's giving or receiving it. A favorite activity is to casually injure himself in a way that looks brutal and painful while talking to others. The general line of thought is usually "If he's willing to do that to himself, what the hell is he going to do to me?!" As such, his body is covered with various scars.

Writing
When not busy with his work for the gang, he can be found in his cell, writing to distract himself from the reality of who he is and what he does.

Painting
Geoff often collects blood from his "clients," which is then mixed with his pigment to make the unique paintings that adorn his walls.

INABILITIES
Can't cook anything remotely edible

Can't hold his breath for more than 30 seconds

Secretly allergic to sweet potatoes, yams, and some nuts (though not peanuts, for some reason).

FEARS
Someone finding out about his allergies
His job doesn't make him a lot of friends, and if anyone were to find out what could kill him, he could easily be poisoned.

Boredom
Geoff is genuinely terrified of boredom - a phobia known as Thaasophobia. He is constantly searching for something that will make him amused

Himself
Geoff is scared of what he has become over the years, and questions whether there's any redemption for him at this point.

PERSONALITY
Positive Traits
- Obedient
- Devoted
- Adaptable
- Articulate
- Creative

Neutral Traits
- Blunt
- Stoic
- Enigmatic
- Neutral
- Uninhibited

Negative Traits
- Abrasive
- Cruel
- Disloyal
- Distractible
- Easily Agitated

BIO

Not much is known about Geoff Jones, or at least, not much that can really be confirmed. The problem with hiring someone who's Ax-crazy and unstable is that they're often a terribly unreliable narrator. Here's what has been confirmed so far.

Geoff Jones was a serial killer, operating out of New Orleans' historic French Quarter, hence his moniker, "The Canal Street Cannibal." It's unknown why or exactly when he began eating his victims, but when he was captured, his fridge could scare Jeffrey Dahmer. According to his file, he accumulated 67 victims over 4 years (one new victim every 21 days), and targeted mainly minority males. It's currently unknown why, and he refuses to discuss his methods.

He joined The Dogs shortly after their formation, figuring a group who prided themselves on power and strength would give him plenty of opportunities to continue having his fun. However, despite his obedience to his superiors, he has no loyalty to his gang in general, and doesn't exactly keep it a secret. In spite of this, or perhaps because of it, Geoff is often contracted out to the rival gangs in return for various favors.

One thing of note is that it appears Geoff suffers from a form of Dissociative Identity Disorder, with the mask he wore during his crime sprees acting as a trigger. While wearing it, he becomes much more violent, sadistic, and aggressive, almost like a man possessed.

Extra Info

⌈COMMITTED CRIME(S)
67 counts First Degree Murder
12 counts Kidnapping
1 count Cannibalism
1 count Jaywalking

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Dogs

POSITION
Torturer/Interrogation

ALLIES
His gang

ENEMIES
Most of The Serpents, and anyone who he's interrogated.

WEAPONS
A length of heavy chain, a spool of paracord, a straight razor, and a small rock hammer

CONTRABAND
His mask, cigarettes, and a lighter.

STRENGTHS
Very strong physically

Moderately severe neuropathy leaves him feeling less pain from injuries

unpredictability can often scare enemies.

WEAKNESSES
The deadened nerves can mask severe injuries, with obvious drawbacks.

His need for entertainment can make him somewhat easy to misdirect and distract.

If, for whatever reason, his mask comes off during an altercation, he becomes much less aggressive and sadistic, giving his opponent/target a chance to retaliate and/or escape.

OTHER
Theme song

Zodiac Sign
Horse (You never said it had to be the english zodiac ^_^)​

"Don't say something naughty, cause, I'm always looking to add to my collection."

divider_by_t_henekolover-d8fcigv.png

Clarity Finch "Madam C"

Transgender MtF
Bisexual, leans towards males

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS
pm me

:up:

:down:

:x:

Red fruits
Honesty
Music
Milk, seriously, she will love you!

DISLIKES
Liers
Sour anything
Spicy stuff
Heavy odor, this includes any scents both good and bad
Meany heads, don't be rude or she might cut your tongue out!

TALENTS
Very flexible
Getting what she wants
Knife work
Cooking

INABILITIES
She is a horrible speller, which, if you correct her, she will possibly hurt you
Can get tongue tied
Can't handle her alcohol very well
Unstable, as in, she trips and can fall on air

FEARS
Being controlled
Her actually loving someone for a relationship
Being blackmailed

PERSONALITY
She is very much a take charge, "baddest bitch", get in my way and I will kill you type of person. She doesn't take well to the word no, and can act like a spoiled brat sometimes. However, she is also really light hearted person and would rather try to get into your pants than kill you. Just be warned, once you get on her shit list, she wont get her own hands dirty, but she will have creative "suggestions" to the person she sends after you. She does hold grudges, and the only way to fix it, is by giving her a lollipop or giving up your milk for a while. She plays the sweet innocent type, when in reality, she is a complete psycho, but don't tell her that to her face, as she has a collection of tongues for a reason.

BIO
Clarity, born as Christian, was born on Halloween too a very disappointed mother, as Christian was supposed to be a girl. However, her parents started to fight and and he father got angry at her as she dressed like a female. Her mother actually loved her more when she said she wanted to change into a female at the age of 12, as now she would finally get her little girl, her father, however, was not. He "disappeared" when she turn 16 after he tried to cut off her developing breasts from the estrogen pills. He was her first victim, and the only one she actually tortured and killed, but couldn't be convicted as his body couldn't be found. With her mothers love and being thankful for the disappearing of her father, Christan became Clarity. They moved so everyone would know Clarity as her new self. She was the perfect student, it was only at the graduation party that she took her second victim. Her second victim was a boyfriend, or rather an ex boyfriend, as he threaten to spread the word of who she was if they didn't go all the way. Her tongue collection started with his. After not being caught, Clarity was convinced what she was doing was allowed, so after that, any one who hurt her, or upset her, she would cut their tongue out. It was only after her graduating the culinary program and she worked in a resort that she was caught, because the main chef kept trying to touch her. When she found out the cops were coming for her, she finished her transformation from male to female by doing some surgery on her face, like her lips, shaving the rest of her Adams apple, as well as some laser hair removal for her whole body. She was caught a year later because her play thing at that time suspected something when their neighbor went missing after calling her a skank but the body was never found. As the trail became public, a few of her ex's were called to the stand. Embarrassed that their names were in her black book of partners, they confessed to rape. Her last words in court was. "They begged to choke on my d*ck!"

In the prison, she worked her way up quickly, getting handsy, mouthy, or taking tongues to walk her way up to the top. The previous leader was a lover, who she cut the tongue out of, when she caught him banging another inmate in the bathroom. The only reason she is on level 2 instead of 3, is because she literally made the wardens life hell, including taking the tongue of every guard she was appointed until she was moved to level 2.

Extra Info
INMATE EDITION

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
Mutilation x12 (taking tongues)
Torture x12 (the whole tongue thing)
Rape x5
Resisting arrest

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
Serpents

POSITION
Leader

ALLIES
All serpents
All leaders
pm me

ENEMIES
pm me

WEAPONS
Shiv
Wire string

CONTRABAND
Lip gloss and eye liner, always in her "special" pocket her chest
Electric cigarette
Stash of lollipops, which she will kill for if you take it

STRENGTHS
Stratagist
Lock picking
Persuasion

WEAKNESSES
Low pain tolerance
Allergic to Polystyrene
Faints at the smell of blood

OTHER
Voice: YoLandi Visser
Zodiac: Scorpio

Last edited:
WIP

Clarity Finch "Madam C"

Transgender MtF
Bisexual, leans towards males

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS

Red fruits
Honesty
Music
Milk, seriously, she will love you!

DISLIKES
Liers
Sour anything
Spicy stuff
Heavy odor, this includes any scents both good and bad
Meany heads, don't be rude or she might cut your tongue out!

TALENTS
Very flexible
Getting what she wants
Knife work
Cooking

INABILITIES
She is a horrible speller, which, if you correct her, she will possibly hurt you
Can get tongue tied
Can't handle her alcohol very well
Unstable, as in, she trips and can fall on air

FEARS
Being controlled
Her actually loving someone for a relationship
Being blackmailed

PERSONALITY
She is very much a take charge, "baddest bitch", get in my way and I will kill you type of person. She doesn't take well to the word no, and can act like a spoiled brat sometimes. However, she is also really light hearted person and would rather try to get into your pants than kill you. Just be warned, once you get on her shit list, she wont get her own hands dirty, but she will have creative "suggestions" to the person she sends after you. She does hold grudges, and the only way to fix it, is by giving her a lollipop or giving up your milk for a while. She plays the sweet innocent type, when in reality, she is a complete psycho, but don't tell her that to her face, as she has a collection of tongues for a reason.

BIO

Extra Info
INMATE EDITION

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
Mutilation x12 (taking tongues)
Torture x12 (the whole tongue thing)
Rape x5
Resisting arrest

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
Serpents

POSITION
Leader

ALLIES

ENEMIES

WEAPONS
Shiv
Wire string

CONTRABAND
Lip gloss and eye liner, always in her "special" pocket her chest
Electric cigarette
Stash of lollipops, which she will kill for if you take it

STRENGTHS
Stratagist
Lock picking
Persuasion

WEAKNESSES
Low pain tolerance
Allergic to Polystyrene
Faints at the smell of blood

OTHER
Voice: YoLandi Visser
Zodiac: Scorpio

Ooh Jimin won't like her because of the rape charges. :x

I can't comprehend what you mean by "basic anime boy" so hopefully I won't be breaking that rule. xD And that "picture" you're referring to doesn't really bring anything to mind, so please do give me feedback on that. xD

I can't comprehend what you mean by "basic anime boy" so hopefully I won't be breaking that rule. xD And that "picture" you're referring to doesn't really bring anything to mind, so please do give me feedback on that. xD

Probably the extremely common anime pictures that everyone knows and are first in google search pages. xD

Probably the extremely common anime pictures that everyone knows and are first in google search pages. xD

oooh. okay, then I think I might be alright. I think that it might be a character that might appear early on google pages(or a character that looks similar at least), but certainly not the pictures. I kinda went to the bottoms of the artists page to find the good stuff. xD

Reactions: GALAXY
You know what, since she's a real person anyways why not just use god damn pictures of her. xD I'll be using her for a male character though I feel so bad

I'm guessing that murderers who would 10/10 murder again goes in level three xD

Idk I don't really feel like writing more, I hope this is okay.... xD

skulldivider.gif

Valshe%203.jpg

skulldivider.gif

Basics1.gif

NAME

Blaise Gideon Daniels
Known in the prison as "Dan". A name that has been used so much to refer to him that most believe it's his real first name.

"History is written by the winners."

SEX

Male

Male

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION

Homosexual/romantic (but generally uninterested in relationships currently)

ZODIAC SIGN
Leo

APPEARANCE
His hair is black in reality, but currently he has it blonde(pictures of blonde hair below). There was no real reason for the change, other than that he wanted to try out a new kind of style, trying to mold himself into a new character. His feminine appearance made him a laughing stock when he was small, but by now, he has gained such an imposing stance and body language that no one dares make fun of him. His eyes are a sharp, light blue, his skin pale. Before he was put in jail, he adorned suits and other "fancy" types of clothing.
Despite his seemingly frail appearance, he is rather strong. He is not the tallest, standing at 175cm.
The one benefit of his appearance is that he can actually seduce men quite easily. Even if they know he's a guy, something draws men to him, and that is pretty convenient in a prison - where there is guaranteed to be many men.

skulldivider.gif

Valshe%204.jpg

skulldivider.gif

Personal1.gif

RELATIONSHIPS
Family

He doesn't have much family, and he never had a good relationship with any of them. His mother ran from home when he was small, his father was a gambler. Somehow, in his eyes, his father looked pitiful. He never wanted to end up like that and that's what got him into gambling in the first place. Wanting to one-up his own father.
He has a lot of "work" related relationships, but his personal life is surprisingly isolated. Even after he joined the cats in the jail, it was the same.
TBA

✄ Gambling
✄ Acting
✄ Crafting
✄ Science
✄ Knives

DISLIKES

✄ People
✄ His father
✄ Fools
✄ People who trust others blindly

TALENTS

✄ Crafting electrical devices(wiring)
✄ Sabotage
✄ Coaxing/persuading
✄ Acting
✄ Intellectuality
✄ Sharp-wittedness

INABILITIES

✄ True honesty
✄ Friendly relations
✄ Compassion and basic understanding

FEARS

✄ Being useless
✄ Emotional outbursts
✄ Death

PERSONALITY

Something about Dan that stands out the most would be his absolute brutality when it comes to understanding others. Most think of him as some kind of demon, and he will not consider others' feelings or issues when he does something. Usually he does this and bears the consequences of it without ever really understanding what he did wrong. He may seem emotionless and cold on the outside, but those who know him closely within the Cats will also know that he can be severely hot-headed about certain topics.
He washes his hands off of trouble, which is partly the reason for his position as the brains - he works behind the scenes, not out in the field. He is skilled at what he does, and working behind the scenes, pulling the strings, playing with people's minds - it's what he does best.
His acting skills are close to unmatched, and he can skillfully lie with the face of a sheep. Though, this has compromised his honesty, and he is not even entirely sure of what is truth and lie. He is wrapped up in his own fake identity.

skulldivider.gif

3439cbe0-8fac-4bb1-ba43-8f992114236c.jpg

I'm surrprised that a picture this fitting exists

skulldivider.gif

History1.gif

Dan's past could definitely be called a broken home. With his father out gambling every night and his mother nowhere in sight, he naturally drifted into bad communities. He started working at a shady casino at age 15, after the owners had seen his skills at acting and lying with a straight face. His ruthless personality and careless actions with lack of empathy soon lead to him getting more... dirty jobs than just swindling people at the casino. The casino was owned by a local gang, and they had the entire underground in town in their grasp - and soon Dan became one of their integrated members.

Dan was hired to "take care" of people. His sneaky ways and ruthlessness soon lead to a career as an assassin for the gang. He must've offed almost 50 people in those three short years - and then, as if fate had decided everything for him, he was caught at age 20.

Surprisingly, he was not sentenced to death. He was sentenced to life because he had taken orders from someone else, and that they wanted to know the leader of the gang's name. Dan knew that he had been betrayed, and if he was looking at life anyways, he thought he could give some information. The gang had long fled the casino, but the evidence of their being there was enough to lighten Dan's sentence.

Because of his dangerous personality, he is kept in level three of the prison. There is no saying when he might do something dangerous again, or manipulate someone. Somehow, he still manages to maintain his positions as the brains of the Cats, despite the guard that follows him around daily. Somehow, he can manage to slip through and pull the strings even from his restrained state.

skulldivider.gif

38711814-b73f-4390-92ad-f454613b2db9.png

skulldivider.gif

Extra.gif

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
Murder
Fraud

LEVEL
[3]

GANG
Cats

POSITION
Brains

ALLIES
TBA

ENEMIES

TBA

WEAPONS

His own mind is his strongest weapon. His acting skills play an important role in everything he does, so he needs to stay sharp and on point. He also knows basic techniques of battling with no weapon in case of emergency, though he has stayed off of the radar so far with his physical strength. He doesn't want to also be physically restrained, which would make it worse than it already is with him in level 3.

CONTRABAND

A pendant hidden away in the neck of his shirt
Five elastic bands strapped on his wrist
A small toolset that he keeps in his biggest trouser pocket. Screwdriver, pliers and such in small scale. For finer crafting in small scale.

STRENGTHS

✄ Tactic operations
✄ Secrecy
✄ The element of surprise
✄ Close combat and shooting
✄ Sabotage
✄ Technique

WEAKNESSES

✄ Strength-based combat
✄ Carelessness

skulldivider.gif

I'm probably going to get asked so I'll just say it now - the scale of the tools are very small, so they can't be used to unscrew hinges on doors or stuff like that, and therefore it hasn't been confiscated from him. They're small, and therefore what he can do with them is limited, but he is using it for those kinds of purposes, so... I hope it makes sense, at least. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I am sorry I haven't posted anything yet! I had this open and my parents just distracted me. I will get my characters up as soon as possible!
It's okay! You have a week to post your characters, take your time. :)

Blaise Gideon Daniels
Accepted! I really love him. He kind of makes me think of Ciel from Kuroshitsuji. xD

And the contraband is fine with me.

BUT please reread the rules!!! You'll see why when you do.

Accepted! I really love him. He kind of makes me think of Ciel from Kuroshitsuji. xD

And the contraband is fine with me.

BUT please reread the rules!!! You'll see why when you do.
I know, sorry. Since I'm usually pretty respectful in general (and have been in many rps so far) I just assumed that it was the usual rules, like no godmodding, respectfulness etc. x3

(I added it now)

Will be posting the Corrections Unit Supervisor cs tonight! <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ooh Jimin won't like her because of the rape charges. :x
I'm going to explain in there, that the charges happened because when she was convicted, and her dirty little black book of partners came out, some pled rape. She has no need to take some one against their will

Status
Not open for further replies.