CS What's Hot Ravenwood Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to include Nick but the struggle is rreeeaaall.

Also, I think something is wrong with my border coding but I'm on my phone and if I mess with it anymore then I know something will be destroyed. XD
hahah its all good no worries :)

Oh nice how is it I've been thinking about downloading it?
oh it's fun. You can even get custom content to download for free. There's so much you can do. I got the dine out expansion, luxury stuff, romantic garden stuff, and vintage glamour stuff I also bought the city living expansion pack. So I have plenty to explore. One of these days I'll buy it all.

hahah it's all good I figured something kept you.
Yeah. I want to reply to everything today, but the way it's going... > >

It'll probably be at 3 AM when I finally get up a reply, so don't be afraid to go on.

Family is still over here so I can't even find time to reply >_< I should have something up soon though.

So sorry for the late respond, Christmas came, Winter break started on Friday, and family and friends were coming over and such. I was going to reply earlier but we needed to go to my aunts house and soon they came and yeah... the last few days had been quite busy and full.

Reactions: timv999
So sorry for the late respond, Christmas came, Winter break started on Friday, and family and friends were coming over and such. I was going to reply earlier but we needed to go to my aunts house and soon they came and yeah... the last few days had been quite busy and full.
It's all good we we understand we were all doing the same thing lol

I'm extremely sorry for being inactive for the past week or so @_@ I've been tied up last week helping at a holiday program, and looking after and playing with kids for almost 8 hours a day is really tiring xD Then Xmas came... I'll read over everything I missed tomorrow and make my post then. Hope that's ok.

It's fine guys I understand the busyness of Xmas and winter break.

When you mistake Rosewood for Ravenwood > >

Someone help me.
Okay let's explain shall we Ravenwood is first off the area in which the school is located, secondly the rosewood and Ravenwood are one family. Ravenwood family was founder of school and Rosewood is a cousin to that family.

Mmmm... Good history to know!! (:

Also, I suck and I still haven't thought of anything for Hot Heights to call Adaline. Ooopsss.

Mmmm... Good history to know!! (:

Also, I suck and I still haven't thought of anything for Hot Heights to call Adaline. Ooopsss.

Little Miss Sunshine
Addy

I am so SORRY for being inactive these past weeks, I had to go on a family travel on Christmas.
But on more good news, I finished my character! And I should be able to post on the RP tomorrow, or maybe midnight if I'm not tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.