FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Ravenwood Heights: School for the Popular, the Famous, and the Stupidly Rich. Children of pop icons, models, CEO's, and more reside in this Chicago playground disguised as a school, and those who aren't fortunate enough to hail from a higher class family sink to the bottom of the food chain. Everyone has one thing in common though; Nobody can escape the column known as Hot Heights. No matter where you come from, if you do something humiliating, juicy, or hot you can be sure it will be featured. And don't worry about trying to hide it...Everyone follows The Double H, and everyone will know. As a new school year comes around, who knows what will be found out. Good luck keeping your secrets a secret.

So, What's Hot, Ravenwood Heights?

imageproxy.png

In this plot there are endless opportunities to do things. I do not care If there is romance, I only ask that all characters somehow be related to one another through relationships. Want your characters to have sex. That's fine. Fade to black and if you and your partner wanna get naughty do so in the pms.

Say for example:

Sara is friends with Blake and Miranda but Blake doesn't like Miranda all that much. He still will talk to her and show up at her parties if Sara is there.

Understand. I want to try to keep all the characters together for the most part like all of them are in a click or group.

Also I'd like to try to keep the genders roughly even. The highest I'll go is one more to one gender In the case we don't have many characters to begin with. Ex: 4 females to 3 males

As for the one who makes the gossip I will make the gossip posts. If you have ideas on gossip just pm me anytime.

Any questions or comments feel free to let me know.

Both:
Button down white shirt, choice of long or short sleeve. Any style of a black/gray/red Necktie, Ascot, Bolo, or Bow Tie. Black/gray/red vests or sweaters are recommended but not mandatory. Shoes of any style as long as they are closed toe, black/gray and not tennis shoes.

Female:
Black/gray skirt of any style and length, but no shorter then mid thigh. Must wear, stocking, knee-high or ankle socks of black, white or gray.

Male:
Any style pants/shorts of black/gray.
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Star Sign: (cancer, Leo, Libra etc.)

Grade level: (1st year high school are 4th Former and Last year students are 6th Former)

Sexuality: (Explain because not all people will know. Ex. Bisexual - Swings both ways.)

Theme Song: (If this were a movie what song would play when your character walks into a room.)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Family History: (this is extended family.)

RELATIONSHIPS
(every oc MUST be on your list some way or another.)

Crush/Love Interest: (boyfriend or girlfriend or your crush goes here. Clarify which is which.)

Best Friends:

Friends:

Frienemy: (Love hate relationship or you guys are friends but become enemies when it comes to work or family related things. This could also be that secret friend. Clarify they type when adding names.)

Enemies:

Family: (This is only need if another oc is a relative.)

CLOSED SIGNUPS - IC What's Hot Ravenwood Heights

I will be posting as Hot Heights so I'll post like so vvv Also if you have a juicy thing you want me to add as HH just pm me photos and such or even ideas.

[warning=red]
Hot Heights said:
Welcome back to another wonderful year at Ravenwood Heights. I personally welcome you and can't wait to see what you've got for me this year.
[/warning]

So keep a look out for the red warning. And to do so don't use to color text of red.
Also I ask that everyone had a name boarder so I know who is who. Example.

[fieldbox="Cornelia Rosewood, purple, dotted"]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: leafletts
Hmmm... I'm interested.^^

Character Name:
Cornelia Marianne Rosewood

Alias:
Cory by friends | Goddess by Hot Heights | Madam President or Prez by others

Ethnicity:
Italian American mixed with others

Star Sign:
Cancer ♋

Grade level:
6th Former

Model | Actress | Figure Skater |

Sexuality:
Straight

Theme Song:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'8

Hair:

Golden Brown

Eyes:
Caribbean Blue

Distinguishing Marks:
_20161204_204930.JPG

General Appearance:
_20160714_140339.JPG

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To finish the year of with amazing scores and be a great student body president.

Aspirations:
To become the best she can be.

Hobbies/Talents:
MMA, Swimming, volleyball, drawing, acting, poetry, skating, dancing, photography, and Pole dancing.

Inabilities:
Sculpting, advance sewing, anything that involves making her ideas come from the pages. Unable to stay awake during the day due to mild narcolepsy, it seems to happen when she's not doing anything she finds interesting. Despite the face that she's at the top of her class she rarely actually attends them only coming in for test, she can normally be found in the student council room.

Fears:
Thunderstorms, big snakes, drowning,

General Personality:
Cory Rosewood is a calm and collected person who speaks her mind. She's sarcastic and witty despite the elegance and grace that radiates from her. She's smart, beautiful, confident and loyal, sticking by her friends. She's often the voice of reason even when she her self doesn't listen. Cory is elegant, flirtatious and seductive without much effort and she knows all to well her abilities, and will us it to her advantages.

She's always up for a good time, and the party doesn't start until she walks in. Apart from her sarcastic remarks and flirtatious ways she's a kind person who wouldn't hurt anyone. However get on her bad side and your in for a world of pain.

Inner Personality:
Same as general.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Cornelia was never big for the stupidity rich part of her life. Yes she enjoyed it but she also would have been happy with the simple things. Growing up as the only daughter, her mother spoilded her to no ends when she could. She has two siblings and older brother, Kasey, a current second year university student and a younger brother, Nick, a 5th former at Ravenwood. She's very close with both of her brother and loves them both, even when they both gang up on her.

She spent most of her childhood as a child actor as well as a model due to her mother's influence, and till this day she still is though it's more modeling. Her mother is a A list movie/theater actresses and her father a director. The two are rarely home but when they are the spend as much as their time with their kids. From a young age the young woman had taken part in gymnastics, MMA, figure skating and language classes. Cory is multilingual knowing, Italian, English, Spanish (many forms but more the Spain dialect), French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. The most common languages she use is English and Italian. Her Italian is so strong that after speaking it a while her accent cares into her English. It's the man language spoken in her family so she does have an accent.

She has two beautiful huskies, Thor and Loki, that live with her in a beautiful penthouse. When she's not working, she can easily be found handing out with her friend or being adored by her loving fans.

At school Cory is very popular amongst everyone in school due to being a superstar, Student Body President and the top of her class. However unlike the stereotypical popular kids she's not mean and politely greets those who greet her when she walking b,y, nor is she the stereotypical smart kid.

Family History:
The Rosewood family is a largely recognized name within the entertainment industry, and not a force to be reckoned with. Owning one of the largest entertainment enterprises in the world, they seem to do it all. Everything from the fashion magazines in Sin City, to the video games branch in Japan, all the way to their movie studio in the City of Angels.

Though not everyone in the family make it off working as an executive, they have however found their place within the business. Cory's father for example is a big name director, his younger brother a fashion designer and the youngest of the four a cosmetic artist. All found their spots within the entertainment industry while the eldest sister is the current CEO.

RELATIONSHIPS

Let me know what you wanna be to Cory.

Crush/Love Interest:

Best Friends:
Portia Light

Friends:
Adaline Dumont
Aiden Bezarius (that one friend who pisses you off)

Frienemy:
Riley Armstrong (childhood friends, it's a competitive edge at work.)

Enemies:

Family:
Nick Rosewood (Little Brother)

Last edited:
- Squeals happily and tackles her Rosie!-

For old times , darling!
Yes and this time we must must play sisters!!!

Play twins... XD​

@Shayla we totally should play twins! We think so much alike as it is

• Love
Reactions: Shayla

[bg=grey]«« Character Name »»
Riley Dean Armstrong
«« Alias »»
Rye (friends) | James Dean of Ravenwood Heights (title by Hot Heights)
«« Gender »»
Male
«« Ethnicity »»
Half American | Half Brazilian
«« Age »»
«« Star Sign »»
Aquarius
«« Grade Level »»
5th Former
«« Occupation »»
Model | Photographer
«« Sexuality »»
Biromantic [romantically attracted to two genders (male & female)]
Asexual [not sexually attracted to any gender]

«« Theme Song »»

[/bg]​
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
[bg=grey]«« Height »»
6'0"
«« Hair »»
Light Brown | Short | Wavy
«« Eyes »»
Hazel Brown
«« Distinguishing Marks »»
N/A
«« General Appearance »»
84a890f44f066dbb324e986931d1c37c.jpg

[/bg]​
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
[bg=grey]«« Current Goal/Purpose »»
To graduate in one piece.
«« Aspirations »»
To become a world renowned model.
«« Hobbies/Talents »»
Modeling | Guitar | Skateboarding | Netflix | Reading | Sleeping | Cooking | Dancing | Gaming
«« Inabilities »»
Singing | Swimming | Baking | Lying | Skating (Ice & Roller)
«« Fears »»
Heights | Water | Dogs
«« General Personality »»
On the outside, Riley is a laidback individual. He goes with the flow of things and doesn't really take his life by the reigns often. He's not necessarily a wallflower for many people happen to know him because of his looks and sweet deposition. The brunet is not antisocial, but he doesn't go out of his way to greet and get to know others. That being said, if you happen to talk to him first, he will definitely respond to you. Riley is the type of person to drop everything and help out a stranger. He has a heart of gold and a humble nature. One might say he's the sunlight on a cloudy day because of how positive and pure he is.
«« Inner Personality »»
Riley isn't that much different inside and out. The only big thing is that he's a bit more insecure and dark on the inside. He has more negative feelings than he lets on, and can sometimes wallow in self-hatred. He's a bit of a perfectionist and tend to be more harder than he has to be on himself. Unknown to others, except for those close to him, he can get quite obsessed with things and geek out over them
[/bg]​
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
[bg=grey]«« General History »»
For as long as Riley could remember, he was always posing for a camera. Even before he could walk and talk, he was being dressed up in fancy clothes and put in front of a backdrop. Even though he's considered to be famous, he's never felt famous since what he's famous for is something that he's been doing his whole life. With his parents being well-known photographers, it was normal for them to always be snapping pictures. And who was a better muse than their own son? Their only son, at that.

Riley didn't really have much of an exciting childhood. Kids treated him normally. It was the parents that would recognize him and gush over him. He once overheard one of them saying how their kid went to school with a star (him). The fame didn't really hit him until he entered middle school. That's when kids began to recognize him and he had to choose his friends wisely. Some people truly did appreciate Riley, but majority wanted to know the model side of him. Ever since 6th grade, he always had a small group of friends, but a whole lot of fans. But he did appreciate both groups.

By the time he hit high school, he was as well known as his parents, but as a model. Still modeling for them, he did branch out a bit. He began to model for other companies and take interest in new things. Like gaming and skateboarding, for example. Recently, he's been thinking of starting a YouTube channel to indulge in his gaming desires. It was no surprise that he had a large crowd of fans inside of Ravenwood and outside. He was quickly dubbed as the 'James Dean' as a reference to his good looks. Despite all of this fame, he doesn't act high and mighty at all. In fact, he's pretty down to earth.

Riley is currently living with his parents in a cozy, brick home. Even though they had a lot of money, they didn't like to show it off. There is only the three of them in the home, but he's heard whispers of his mom possibly being pregnant again. He'd be excited to have a younger sibling to dote over. They have one Pomsky who loves Riley to death and vice versa. Its name is Ed. There's been talk about adopting another pet. Possibly another Pomsky.
«« Family History »»
As far as Riley is concerned, his mother and father are the only ones out of their siblings who became big in an industry. His father's siblings (one older sister and one younger brother) entered pretty normal careers. His brother was an accountant and his sister was a freelance writer, but worked as a lawyer. On his mother's side, her older brothers (who are twins) became dance instructors at a performing arts university.

The name Armstrong was an important one, but people usually associated it with only his parents and himself. And the first man on the moon, of course.
[/bg]​
RELATIONSHIPS
[bg=grey]«« Crush/Love Interest »»
OPEN
«« Best Friends »»
OPEN
«« Friends »»
OPEN
«« Frienemies »»
Cornelia Rosewood
OPEN

«« Enemies »»
OPEN
«« Family »»
PM me!
[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I did add some things to character sheet.

Character Name:
Nick Rosewood

Alias:
Nick by his friends/ Superstar by Hot Heights
Ethnicity:
Italian American mixed with others
Star Sign: (cancer, Leo, Libra etc.)
Taurus
Grade level: (1st year high school are 4th Former and Last year students are 6th Former)
4th Former
Sometimes models but not too often anymore. Plays Soccer and Ice Hockey for the school
Sexuality: (Explain because not all people will know. Ex. Bisexual - Swings both ways.)
He is unsure what he is. He is curious to try things with different people
Theme Song: (If this were a movie what song would play when your character walks into a room.)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'9
Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Distinguishing Marks:
None
General Appearance:
cody-simpson-paradise-tour-585x3531.jpg
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
His goal is to become a professional Ice Hockey player
Aspirations:
To play professional Ice Hockey
Hobbies/Talents:
Playing Sports, Playing Video games, Working out, Messing with his two older siblings, Singing and Acting even though he doesn't like doing them too much.
Inabilities:
Math and Science.
Fears:
Feeling like he's not good enough. Losing and Failing. Losing his loved ones, Getting hit by train while going across train tracts, Spiders
General Personality:
Nick is a nice, funny, athletic kid. He loves his friends and family and will do anything for them. Nick knows when to be serious and when to be laid back.
Inner Personality:
Can be kind of showoffish some times, likes to impress people.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Nick comes from a rich and loving family. His mother being a top actress, while his father is a director. This causes them to both be away from home a lot, but when they are home they spend as much time with their three children as they can and they always let the three of them know how much they loved them.

Nick grew up in the limelight and kind of liked it. He liked having the money and the fame. He did some acting and modeling when he was younger but stopped those to focus on what he loves the most and that is playing sports. He still does do some modeling on the side sometimes, and his parents still try to get him back into acting because he was good, but Nick doesn't want too. Nick does love all the nice things that they are able to have because of their families success.

Nick has two older siblings. His older brother Kasey who is in College and his older sister Cory who is in her last year at Ravenwofd. Nick has been very close with both of them. He is also very close with their two huskies that they have.

Nick is popular in his grade and even though he can sometimes come off as the prototypical jock popular type he is actually pretty nice and friendly to everyone.
Family History: (this is extended family.)
The Rosewood family is a largely recognized name within the entertainment industry, and not a force to be reckoned with. Owning one of the largest entertainment enterprises in the world, they seem to do it all. Everything from the fashion magazines in Sin City, to the video games branch in Japan, all the way to their movie studio in the City of Angels.

Though not everyone in the family make it off working as an executive, they have however found their place within the business. Cory's father for example is a big name director, his younger brother a fashion designer and the youngest of the four a cosmetic artist. All found their spots within the entertainment industry while the eldest sister is the current CEO.
RELATIONSHIPS
Let Me Know What You Wanna Be With Nick

Crush/Love Interest:

Best Friends:

Friends:

Frienemy:

Enemies:

Family:
Cory Rosewood (Older Sister)

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
I should have my character finished today!! ^^

Question: You know the headers? Are they visible on my CS? Or does the white coloring make it hard on the eyes? (I can't seem to find a solution that I like...)

Reactions: timv999
I'm interested in this! Will update with a character profile tomorrow if that is all right :) Just in case you'd like to know I'm looking at creating a female character~

Last edited:
Reactions: timv999
Status
Not open for further replies.