Crossed Against Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I was trying to make fun I would simply kiss young are and push you down. I wouldn't blush and simply open up my soul."

Mei couldn't answer, couldn't find words to say.
She diverted her gaze away from him.

Valumnd moved closer, "you're quite pretty, I'm sorry if I upset you...I like you..."

"i...i'm a half, you might.. you might just got attracted to my human blood."
Mei closed her eyes with a slight frown. She's a bit unsure if she should say about that part.

"I'm sure that we can work this out...I want you, alright. If I didn't I would've just hypnotized you and raped you..." He signed.

"e-eh?!"
She quickly looked at him in surprise.
"t-that seems no good...!"
She flushed,

"But I like you, so I didn't even do anything," he sighed, "I know I'm evil...but I like you..."

Mei stared at him for a while, then held him on his shirt's collar or cloth near his collar bone.
She whispers on his ear.
"If you're evil, so am I, I guess."
"thank you."

"Then I'm glad that you have some good in you," he whispered, "I want you...." He sighed happily to her.

Mei pulled back and looked at him in kinda surprise.
"You, what?"
Mei gasped in kidding way.
"You gonna drink my blood or something??"
hugging herself.

"Nope," he them kissed her neck, "unless you want me to."

Mei's eyes were wide as she shivered and flushed.
"o-of course i don't want. t-that will hurt."
She covered her lower part of face with the back of her hand, hiding her embarrassed face, as she lean on her stretched free arm against the couch, seems half of her energy drained.

"Why don't you lay down," he suggested, "and I'll lay beside you!" He giggled, feeling amazing.

She sharply looked at him.
"what's this, ??"
She stared for a moment and sighed.
"Couch isn't big enough for us anyway, i think. it's fine, i think i can just lean my back on the couch."

"Or back to the bed?" He smirked, "let's go go the bed!"

"H-huh?!"
Mei reacted in surprise as she looked at him.
"W-why on bed?? i-i'm actually, very, really, super, as in, okay in here."
She quickly lay down on the couch, facing her whole body at the side, knees bent.

"Why does the bed scare you so much?" HE asked, looking down at her, "Am I scaring you somehow? It would give us more room to move around."

"Bed doesn't scare me.. You're not that scary either.. But, hey, why do we have to lie down together anyway?"
Mei glanced up at him.

"I don't know," He shrugged, "I just thought all people did. I thought, when you go to kiss, you'd lie down. I just like the idea of it I guess..."

"You're comparing me with other people?"
Mei's eyes now half opened. She sat up again and stared through his reddish eyes. She slowly cupped his face with her right hand as her fingertips delicately touched his left cheek. She then covered his mouth with her free hand and kissed his lips through her hand.
"And do that after? and then more?"

Status
Not open for further replies.