Crossed Against Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mallows? What do you mean?" He asked, smirking.

"marshmallows. they are pretty sweet. or,"
Mei looked at him.
", you're not into sweets?"

"Oh, you mean the fluffy bits of sugar," he smiled softly, "I've never heard them abbreviated. I have many of them, do you want any when we get there?" He laughed at his own foolishness.

Mei quickly looked at him and shook her head.
"don't worry. and I-i would love to..!"
Mei was pretty excited but she was trying to hide it.
She just slightly smiled.

Bummed smiled and took her hand, "follow me, madam," he kissed her hand.

Mei watched him, and in kinda late reaction, she blushed out of embarrassment. She diverted her gaze somewhere and let him lead the way,

They arrived later at a large house, red in cor, and a black door, "after you madam," he giggled at having to call her that; it's sounded silly to him.

"i-i'll go after you, Kyle."
Mei went or hid behind him, peeking inside when it opened.

It looked like a standard house, except for a rather large tv.
"Here, the mellow are in that kitchen." He smirked.

"Just go on!" He smiled and watched her, "bottom cabinet, just grab one."

Mei then, thought that it's kinda weird, but, she just did what he said,
"pardon me then. "
Mei hesitantly went into the kitchen, heading to where she was told the mallows are.

Valumnd sat on the couch, watching her gently. Unlike humans, he didn't feel the usual lust and greed, but she was different. How was she so different? At some point she became different, and he wanted to know why."

"mallows, mallows"
she mumbled. "oh..!"
she grabbed a bag of mallows, and closed the door of cabinet. she then went back to Kyle.
'i got it, I think. '
she handed the mallows to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smiling, he opened it and handed then back, "you can take some first." He felt odd by her, and thought about it.

Mei stared at him as she hesitantly got a or two mallows, then she sat at the opposite couch, trying to look around, but she thought her gazes should have limit.

"Kyle, why is your tv, as if, stands out? i mean, it's large for the other furniture. n-not that I complain or such."

Blinking, he shrugged, "it was on sale," and I stole it from a deceased corpse he thought.

Mei looked at him for a while then back at the tv.
"sale eh, might be nice, maybe if i saw it too, i'll buy one as well."
Mei giggled a bit, and ate the mallow on hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking, he nodded lightly, "I mean, I guess so." He blinked to her.

Mei stared at him, then she unconsciously looked at his wrist. She snapped out quick thought and covered her mouth. she just ate the one mallow left.
"where are your parents? siblings? family?"

Status
Not open for further replies.