Crossed Against Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes...oh Mei you confuse me so much and I'm in love with it!" He smiled softly and looked at her. She had tiny fangs, and she wasn't noticable unless you were to stare at them and see their abnormal size, "yes yes more than that...do much more...until one side gave..."

Mei stared at him for a moment. She then pinched his left cheek with her right hand, putting her other hand down.
"Silly. I might misunderstood your words in this case."

"I'm confused by you so much I love it!" He kissed her left cheek as best he could, "But do you like me is the question."

Mei gazed at the side, slightly blushing,
She doesn't know what to answer,
"you seem... uhm... cool...?"

"Alright, you feel someting," He smirked to her and lightly activated his seductive power, "And I think you want me too, right?" IT was fun to play with her, since she seemed to know he was, and not able to stop him.

"w-what, i-i didn't say anything like that..!"
Mei then was about to look at him with frown but she just quietly looked at him, then at his cheeks, making her cheeks blush in pink, pressing her lips together, feeling her own heartbeat beating nervously.

Looking her up and down, the vampire became confused, "You say you don't, then kiss me like you do. Could you make a decision for me so I know what it is that I have to expect from you?"

"though i pretty kissed you through my hand." she mumbled,though she know she can't use it to argue with that.
Mei closed her eyes with frown and seems confused as well as he is.
She's being hesitant to give in.
She felt nervous or scared.
she don't know.
she don't understand.
"you're putting me in a pinch, Kyle."

"I don't know how, this is all on you," He looked down at her, "If you were full vampire you'd understand why it is you're feeling this way." He looked around, "What do you need for me to prove that I love you?"

Mei then looked at him with his statement.
"well, i'm sorry i'm not a full vampire likeyourself."
Mei crossed her arms as she slight frowns.
"i thought you only like me. prove? eh. i don't think you need to."
Mei pulled him near her by his arm.
"you only need this right?"
Mei then kissed her lower lip, as she looked on it with slight frown. she then looked at him

Valumnd looked down at her, "What part of 'I like you' do you not understand?" He sat her down on the couch a bit forcefully, "Look, this is a yes or no question. You either like me or you don't." He was annoyed by now, "Do you like me or not?"

Mei was surprised, having wide eyes. after he spoke, she tried to analyze his words,
she slowly frowned, pressing her lips together.
she then looked at the side biting her lower lip and closed her eyes as she frowned more.
She then, lifted her legs up to the couch, moving slightly away from and hugged her knees with her one arm as she buried her face on it, while making her other arm cover her face from Kyle's view.
"(damn it. I do..!! So don't look at me!)"
Mei blushed up to her ears, slightly shivering., trying to hid her face.
she isn't used to such topics, nor is sh open to such.
she feels very embarrassed.

Now Valumnd was so tired of her being indecisive he simply turned away, saying, "Alright then, cower here. If you make up your mind I'll be in the bedroom at the end of the hallway." With that, the vampire turned and moved down the hallway, into his bedroom and shut the door.

Mei was so teary, mixed of irritation, embarrassment, confusion, guilt, and idk feelings. mixed emotions in short.
She looked at her side seeing no one.
"(I did say i do like him though. Baka. But i am stupid too.)"

Valumnd began to sing a bit to himself, something he did to help calm himself down when he got too angry to think straight. He used it to start to unwind and slowly filled the house with a soft love song.

Mei pouted as she heard the song and stood up facing the door of his room, and let her tongue out like a child, while her right hand on her waist.
"hmp."
Mei seems pouty but she walked towards the his room, until door though, waiting for him to finish,

Valumnd stopped and sighed, laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling in thought.

"Kyle."
Mei spoke up.
"I'm a half vampire , 1/4 demon. and 1/4 human.
I am Mei. No parents. Been used. Been tricked. Been judged. Also once, was about to be studied and sold. I'm now living with a friend., taking care of me as well.
How about you, Kyle? Who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BionicBrony
Kyle smiled, "tsundre eh? I'm Valumnd the vampire, but I was once Kyle, and kept that cover name. I am full vampire, turned at age of 25, and NO I live my life here, alone, hiding from the world."

Mei 's eyesbrow slightly twitched, but, she trued to calm herself and did so.

"literally 25 or just the appearance?"
Mei slightly chuckled, closing her eyes as she lean her forehead on the door.

"Living alone and hiding... Are you okay? i mean okay with living alone.? you're a vampire, you need food. or such what you call. ..... Why are you hiding..?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.