Crossed Against Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, away in Ohio." He shrugged, "they don't live here anymore. I stayed, they left." He made it clear he wasn't going to elaborate.

She nodded . "sorry about that."
Mei bit her lower lip and leaned her back at the back seat of the couch, looking somewhere at the side.
"ah, thanks for your hospitality, by the way. i'll return the favor some other time. what would you prefer?"
Mei tilted her head at the side a bit,

Valumnd smirked, "you decide.", His mind raced.

"it's uh., kinda hard to think about it."
Mei put her hand on her nape.
"i'll treat you somewhere I guess."
Mei, for some reason, seems to be in panic,

Looking up at her, Valumnd decided to turn on his full power of persuasion, "Are you a pretty girl?" He asked her, getting her eyes in his hypnotic stare.

"i-i'm not. b-but.."
Mei stared at his eyes.
"your eyes... i...kinda,, uh..."
Mei can't continue her sentence anymore.
Despite showing no emotion for the moment, her cheeks slowlygetting red.
"w-wait,,, w-what are you asking again???"

Last edited by a moderator:
Valumnd knew he had her entranced, but he wanted to use this wisely and not cause her anymore harm than he should, "I asked, do you think you are a pretty woman?"

"n-no...!"
Mei flushed.
"Pretty are those who are like models, or probably not all. What's with the question..??"
Mei felt embarrass and awkward, an unusual question to ask.

Valumnd smiled and looked at her, "you're...differnet...you're not a full vampire. Why is it you are so different my fair lady?" This was what he wanted to know.

Mei's eyes widened a bit in surprise. She divereted her gaze off to somewhere.
"You're a full vampire or something?"

Valumnd flashed his fangs and his eyes were red, "I'm not trying to be rude, but what was your first guess? The hypnotic eyes, the fangs, my constant hissing, the fact I took you home with me, how nice I was, what didn't tip you off to it?"

Mei closed her eyes, embarrassed, in realization.
"I-i thought you were some weirdo-vodoo model."

Valumnd shrugged, "Can't blame you for that. But are you a vampire? Some dilute? Why don't you have a full aura?"

Mei was hesitant to answer..
She just smirked.
"interested? even though your kind calls halfwit."
Mei closed her eyes.
"true that i'm a half though. i thought i had hid my scent for that side."

Valumnd looked at her, "gosh your very pretty..." He said accidentally, and blushed badly.

As her eyes were closed, her left cheek and eyebrow slightly twitched, as she blushed.
"n-no, i'm not, it's just your imagination, or are you trying to do something?"
Mei opened her eyes as she looked at him intently, trying to read him.

Valumnd couldn't help it and he spilled it to her, "gosh I want to kiss you..." He moaned to her, blinking.

Mei's eyebrow, again, twitched as she flushed.
"Kyle. Are you making fun of me?"
Mei pressed her lips a bit tightly together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valumnd shut down his eye power and leaned forward towards her, "okay, I like you. A lot!"

Mei slightly pressed her back against the back seat of the couch as he moved forward towards her.
She blinked and blushed as she looks at him.
"you really do make fun of me,, eh.." she slightly frowned, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.