Crossed Against Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm hiding becuse I'm afriad of the world," He left it at that, too tired and his face turning red, "And I'm over 100, but I was bitten at 25 and I age slowly."

Mei lifted her head as she looks on the door.
"y-you were bitten? you're not born as a vampire then?"
Mei was surprise, she thought he's been a vampire all his life.

"Yes, I was bitten," He sighed, "Kyle was the name I was before I was bittne. Then he named me Valumnd and I have to go by that name whenever I see another vampire."

"you were bitten and given name. will make him or her your master or such. But.."
Mei slightly burst in giggles as her cheeks reddened in slight shame for herself.
"(i'm pretty glad you were once human. Good thing you didn't turned level E.)"

Valumnd sat up, "What was that again?" She confused him so much he almost was ready it just bite her and see what happens.

"hmm? about what? i didn't say much, ^^' sorry..?"
Mei wore an unsure smile,

Valumnd sighed, "Oh just lay down and stop talking. Every time you open your mouth it only confuses me further."

Mei pouted.
She wants to protest but chose to shut her mouth and opened the door., she wants to see his reaction. is he mad or somethinng,

Valumnd sat up, "Alright, I apologize. I'm just confsued by how you talk and act, and some of your reactions are off. Are you tsundre?"

Mei looked at the side, doesn't know what to say,
"i'm a weird girl."
Mei was hesitant to speak.

Valumnd sighed and nodded, "Well maybe, if we start to figure out how you work, then I can get used to this."

"You don't need to figure me. I'm telling you, it will be hard. No need to keep up with my pace."
Mei pressed her lips together before speaking up again.
"instead, i'll keep up with your pace."

Valumnd smiled, "How about we just see where this goes, hmm?" HE laughed and sat up, "I won't stop trying to figure you out."

Valumnd walked over to her, and he found it odd how she was about his height, "Well, as long as there is some vampire in you we can work this out."

Mei looked at him then smiled slightly.
"ohh.,"
Mei slightly chuckled,

Valumnd smirked and kissed her cheek.

Mei closed her eyes as she slightly moved her face to him. She then slightly touched her lips to his cheeks in return.
"(thank you)"

Valumnd tapped his bed, "shall we embrace each other finally?"

Mei slightly blushed as she walked towards him, biting her lower lip.
She then kicked his leg, she was embarrassed afterall.
"tsk, silly."
Mei the glomped him on the bed and hugs, burying her blushing face, hiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.