Cross café

She looked extremely uncomftorble under his questions, fidgeting and mumbling stumbling to think of something to say "you know.. people are clumsy.. they fall" she gave a little nervous laugh, her voice pitch going slightly higher as she started to ramble "hit their hands on the ground. Quite embarrassing if you ask me. I fell and i was very embarassed. You know were suppose to be a graceful creature, us elves but i guess i got some sort of clumsy gene" she laughed again, rubbing her hurting hand edgily "i mean havent you ever done something clumsy before?!" She didnt realize she had snapped the question at him.

"Yes, I picked a fight with the wrong person, I took my fist to a brick wall, and then I took my fist to a metal pole and something very similar happened to my hand. So yes I suppose you could say I have done some rather clumsy things myself." Zero seemed completely zoned in on the conversation he was having with this elf. Zero was such a naturally curious person that he always felt the need to question what he didn't understand.

Awkwardly, the blonde got up to get a drink, leaving the gun at the table leaning against the seat.
"I'm... just going to... you know, get myself a coffee."
Moments later, she returned with a wonderful smelling drink, the milky brown liquid tasting just as good as it smelled, at least to her.
"Are you sure you guys don't want anything? Suit yourselves." She said, leaning back and taking a large gulp of the steamy liquid. She pulled some badly tangled headphones from her pocket and began the tedious process of unentanglement.

She relaxed a bit, seeming glad he wasnt questioning her about it further and hadnt asked for details. She couldnt help her small laugh "a metal pole? Sounds pretty intense" she shifted slightly and looked at him with her different coloured eyes. She was still fidgeting but it was just a bad habit, to always be fiddling with something as she pulled at her bandages sub conciously. She was enjoying having a conversation with another intelligint being.

Iris decided to sit back for a bit. She started getting a headache. Probably a pressure change. The weather outside had started getting overcast. She took some ibuprofen and sipped it down with the chamomile tea her cat brought her, compliments of management.

- - - {♚ MORTY SMITH ♚} - - - - - -
Ah.. He felt so awkward just sitting there. He felt like he should ask that gun girl to get him something.. But what did they even have? Coffee? Morty didn't really mind coffee, but he didn't love it, either. It would be a waste. "Ah--" He began, turning to the blonde. "Could yy-y-you get something for me?" It mightve been rude to ask, especially now that she was settling down, but it really seemed like she wanted to. "I don't.. Know what I want, though.. Maybe something sweet?"

"I'm sure. Thank you though for your offer." Zero said looking at the swiss girl and giving her a soft yet warm smile. It was fake. Zero never truly smiled.
His attention tuned back to the elf.
"So what's your story then?"
He was curious to hear of the Swiss girl's story after the elf's

"I dont have a story" she said once again growing tense at the questions he asked "i mean its nothing interesting thats worth repeating. Trust me. But if you want to talk stories lets hear yours" she leaned back in her chair and watched him with a intense yet guarded gaze.

Name: Kyon

Species: Human

Personality: Is very intelligent yet fails school he is usually a bit grumpy due to Haruhi Suzimiya's shenanigans he likes company from time to time if he needs to talk he will but he'll stay silent usually because he ignores his surroundings

Appearance:
1515365-kyon_being_snide.png

Where they came from?:A student that goes to North High and a member of the S.O.S brigade from the anime The melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya

Kyon walks from North high to the new cafe that opened down town he opens the doors to the cafe carrying his coat over his shoulder he sighs and sits down at a empty table by the window "geez if Suzimiya didn't put me through enough today the special surprise training took a toll on me only I just need something to drink"

Iris stood up from the table. She pulled another table over and said, "hey! Come sit with us!"
She recognized him as soon as she saw him. She had been to his dimension before. It was so confusing, but she could recognise the human anywhere.

Kyon stared at this new girl that called him over he shrugged and walked over and sat down "so am I supposed to know you?" he said curiously

Iris remembered the time she spent there was in a time loop, specifically the 382nd time loop. Yuki, the entity of the group explained the loop, and the only reason Iris wasnt affected was because she came from a different dimension. Then she thought again. The loop maybe hadn't even happened yet. You never know.
"No, but we like always like new faces." She smiled.

Kyon swore that face was familiar "Well thanks sorry I'm kinda in this mood its been a very long day of annoyances"

"Ah, so what did haru..." She stopped.
"Her do this time?"
Her do this time? Wtf? Iris's brain stuttered over the words laughing at itself and the other souls with it.

Kyon made an awkward face does she go to North high it sounded like she was going to say Haruhi and Her do this time he was extremely questioned "Umm excuse me?"

Iris sighed. "Forget it. So what brings and/or brought you here?"

Kyon stopped the questions and responded to her simple question "well nothing in general I heard this place is new and I kinda need a rest and a drink because at school I have to deal with a maniac who comes up with insane ideas so yeah and this place is pretty cool but. whats with all the weird people here is it a costume day or something?" he didn't know it was a place where dimensions crossed he just thought it was a regular cafe

"Uhm." Iris scratched the back of her head. "Kyon, you've fallen through dimensions. It's an inter-dimensional cafe. And a piece of advice, be careful what you say around here. There are people who'd kill you on the spot." She looked at Adelheid and Zero. "Luckily, most of us won't do much. Still, keep a low profile. Do you know how to get back anyway?"

Kyons eyes widened "you know as weird as that sounded I have had worse also I think I just have to walk through the door..."

//keyp// Iris laughed. "If your sure. To tell you the truth, I could go home at any moment. My cat has found the exit to my demension. I just don't feel like going home. It's comfortable and talking to people took a load off my shoulders." Iris stood up. "Anything specific you want? I know you don't have the right currency unless it was Nagato who Sen..." Iris stopped talking.