Cross café

Bellezza notices link was frowning then looks at link and turns to her brother "Laito maybe we can become friends with Link"
Laito was a little surprised at his sister then says "ok " he chuckles

Name: Krier
Species: Half animal Half human
Personality: Fierce, Nice, Passionate, Motherly, Animalias current Goddess of wild hunting and big cats, Cold sometimes.
Appearance: She is the mix of a dark skinned female with a Big cat like features, a tail, ears, sharp teeth, she can change into a big cat.
Extra: she is currently dead and one part of her is in Adelhied, the other is a Goddess.

a heavenly light shines down from the roof of the first floor of the building, and a big cat/ human comes out, crowwe instantly raises his head, runs at her and embraces her. he says "HOW! BUT-but Adelhied is you... how?" he says, slowing down, and repeating with "But, adelhied... How?" then Krier says "I can be split and misformed, but i will always be here, like hte animals of my hunt, and the prey of my hunt. i am part of everything you see in this room, i am also nothing of this room. Crowwe, i cannot stay long, but i must say this, Do not, and i mean this, try to contact me, and do not believe that all of me is gone, please just forget about me. please do not cry." For Crowwe was crying like a baby, why would she leave after a few seconds! Why? why would she not stay and talk, he hasnt seen her for hundreds of thousands of years! why?! WHY!!?!?? crowwe stomps hard, cracking the ground underneath him, and he sinks into the ground and re appears hours later, with his eyes puffy, his skin red, and a large four legged unknown animal hanging from his back, he burns the beast in the cafe, but no smoke strays from a thin, but condensed line that crowwe chants: 'Hefaim, manicci, yofsek, tahian!' to.

Tim looked around, surprised by all the new people appearing. He continued to wander about looking at various things that interested him.

"Wake up!" A voice yelled in Iris's head. It didn't sound like any of her extra souls' voices. It was a light lady voice, but was extremely panicked-sounding. Iris flinched a bit, but didn't lift her head. "Lydia. I cannot come out! I am locked in my mind again!"
'How could I have fallen asleep during a time like that?! I was answered a simple question, and I blanked out. That's my problem! I cannot accomplish anything for other people, and I am selfish to only do things beneficial to me and my psyche! I might as well head home. Lydia has been ready forever to head home, but I was too busy having fun to go. Now my mind is out of it and I cannot go! DANGIT! I'm stuck.' Iris's mind mixed these voices around in her head, causing a panic to rise.
The souls were insulting her.
"Witch! Dolt! Stupid! Dumb!" They rang out.
"Dammit! That's it! Shut up!" Iris bellowed. Her sense of sight finally came to and she found herself staring at her souls. Each were as tempting as their namesake. But she couldn't stand their stupid voices anymore. She dropped on her knees, realizing where she was, and covered her ears. If these guys got to her, she wouldn't be able to recover and would eternally be stuck there.
Then a pair of headphones fell in front of Iris. On them was Lydia's pawprint. Iris thanked Lydia under her breath and turned the volume loud on the playlist. Rolling girl yet again filled the mood.
In the cafe, Lydia the cat sat next to her master's head laid on the cafe table. She looked at the remaining people in the cafe, hoping for someone to help. Maybe she should speak... this would be the only time she would use her voice. Just go help her master. Just this once...

Link changed his mind. He had friends back in Hyrule. He had Navi, Saria, Malon, Zelda, and others! He returned there, and didn't remember the cafe.

OOC// yep, this is goodbye. I enjoyed it, but I have other things to worry about now. Goodbye!

Eiji woke up and went back through the portal in his closet. When he got back to the café. Some shit went down that he didn't know about. He looked around to see a lot of new faces. He sat down at one of the tables and took out his sketch book and started to draw every one in the room.

OOC// sorry guys for the inconvenience of Eiji I haven't been on lately.......... :(. , by doopliss

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Astrid Cold-Dagger
Universe: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Species: Human (Half Nord, half Imperial)
Personality: Incredibly headstrong. Can be very arrogant at times, and stops at nothing to pursue her own ambition. Does not handle emotions very well and has trouble connecting to people on an extremely emotional level. Has a soft sport for young kids. A considerably strong person, mentally and physically. Very blunt in her speech, although can be a funny and playful person at times. She may be a warrior, but she's still a teenage girl, and is not exempt from considerably "young" and "excitable" behavior.
Appearance: Very tall for her age with a larger body type in general. Incredibly pale skin with striking pale blue eyes, and an above averagely large nose. Somewhat gaunt looking. Long, wavy dark brown hair usually worn in a ponytail with strands framing her face. Pretty, but in an odd sort of way that not everyone notices. Wears heavy steel armor and a "viking" helmet, with horns on the side. Carries a battleaxe.
Extra: She is the Dragonborn, or the hero of Skyrim destined to save the land from the dragon Alduin, who wishes to consume the world.

There was a portal in the ceiling.

Astrid thought she had seen it all.

Killed at least four dragons.

Explored ancient ruins.

Became best friends with a kleptomaniac mage.

Kissed someone she never thought she'd forgive.

Abandoned her family.

But this...this was weird.

She landed with a crash, her heavy, steel armor banging against the hard wood floor with a loud, painful thud, shooting surges of pain through her spine comparable to being stabbed in the back - and that was certainly something she had felt before, not to mention the fact she was still recovering from it. She opened her eyes in a slow, almost hesitant way, the world spinning before her in a way that was hardly natural, although not very unfamiliar. The landscape was not one she recognized, nor the people, although she couldn't make out their faces, or the furniture, or really anything but blurriness, a shaking earth and a twirling sky.

She wanted to ask where she was, but held her tongue in fear of sounding cliche. Although, the question held value, and that was all she wanted to know, too weak to stand, too weak to draw her axe. A question was all she needed to utter. But her mouth slammed shut. She was tired, and needed to sleep.

Lydia the cat padded up to the people who had just entered. She recognized Eiji.
"Please help me! My master is asleep and stuck in, well, her own head." She hoped at least one of them could help. It was only on special occasions that Lydia spoke, and she felt the need in this emergency.

As a cat asked for Eiji's help he started to draw and said "how could I help, I'm only just a manga artist" while Eiji drew he thought of ways to help, first he thought water so he drew the cat with a blue shade then, a tan shade for towel than, a red shade for warmth. His drawing became a humanoid cat person with dark blue hair a red jacket and a tan shirt under that. "Here use this some how maby, I don't know?!

Lydia looked the neko(cat) person over. It stood perfectly still as she sat on its head to look at its face. She sat on its shoulders for a bit to test basic balance. Then she rubbed against its legs just cuz she was a cat.
"Meh... it'll do." She finally said. She pushed against its ankles with her head, coaxing it to the table where Iris was. She looked like she was sleeping with her ahead in her arms on the table. You couldn't tell that the person wasn't really all there.
Lydia sat the neko next to Iris. She turned Iris's head slightly so her nose was out. Lydia touched her nose to Iris's, then the neko's. His eyes went blank, but then they darkened and he smiled.
"Ah, it's good to have a body to myself again." He said, examining himself. "And I got an accessory this time!" He said, holding up the tail and rubbing the ears.
Lydia sighed. "So which one are you?"
The neko laughed. "Well, I'm greed of course!" He started to get up.
"No. Sit still." Lydia motioned for him to sit, and he sat, clearly against his will, Lydia temporarily was controlling him.
"Eiji, can you make, say, uhm, 5 or 6 more of these?"

Ok I will draw some more.......... Eiji said. He drew six more drawing each with unique colors and placed them down on the table.