Cross café

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"H-hey! Quit it! Why'd ya do that anyways, Crowwe?!"
Adelheid pulled back, pressing a hand to her forehead, th other reaching for the gun strung on the back strap hanging on her back. The Swiss girl hesitated, knowing that she couldn't shoot anyone in a restaurant, but really wanting to. Her face reddened slightly, pouting as she turned to face the wall.
"J-just... don't do that. Ever again. Okay?"

"Just" i said, kinda streched, for some reason, i feel a little more weight on my body, and i realize what happened, i have been tainted by too much lust... i must re-balance it, more kindness or charity.. i give everybody a round on me, that will balance me out, but i've permanantly grown another part... ugh, it will be a pain to cleanse this extra part of my body, and now my human form will probably be a male, or, even worse, androgynous! i cannot mask my frantic thinking, hopfully not worrying adelheid-GAH! stop thinking personal! i cant govern this way!

"Crowwe? Is something wrong? You look worried..."
The personification cocked her head to the right, before getting up to throw away her now finished cup of coffee. Several times, she had to adjust her uniform skirt, before sitting back down again, fiddling with her pale fingers. Adelheid's ivy green eyes glittering in the light of the café.
(It's fine and coincidentally, the country of Switzerland is around 2000 years old or so .w.)

crowwe stares, then he gulps "Its, its juust, this experience im feeling has never been recorded in my archives.." (GTG)

"Alright then... I'm going to go back to my dimension, really quick, just to change my clothes. I'll be right back!" The golden haired girl shouted over her shoulder, dodging into her portal back home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iris yelled goodbye to Adelheid, still questions on her mind. Surprisingly, she found what Crowwe did amusing and very unlike him. 'It must be this atmosphere. Everyone seems more human the longer they say.'
Lydia meowed, pointing out that she could go home. Iris didn't want to go home. She had school in the morning and didn't want to face those stupid vocab tests.
"Lydia, I want you to do two things. Can you make it so I can come back? Like putting a bookmark on this dimension?" Iris asked her cat, who in response nodded yes.
"Also, can you travel back, get my cosplay box that says Winry on it, grab a brush and come back. Oh and leave this note." Iris handed it to Lydia, who nodded again. The cat spawned a portal next to her and stepped in it.

"Hmm? what is this, cosplay, that is very different from my dimension... " i say perplexed, (he isnt omnipotent because it already happened his once a year time) i snap my fingers and i have a coconut drink, and i put my feet up and i drink, then i snap my fingers again, and im in beach shorts, "Ahh" i say "This is the life, magic, i love you!"

Iris laughed. "Cosplay is short for 'costume play'. It's like dressing up as someone, most likely a fictional character. This one cosplay in particular is of Winry Rockbell from fullmetal alchemist, an anime in my dimension. The only differences between us is that she is blonde and I'm not. I need glasses, she doesn't. Anyway, nice shorts. You going to a beach? There isn't one for miles around here!"

Adelheid stepped back in, clothes and style completely changed. Instead of an uncomfortable uniform, she had on a vermilion colored top, the proud Swiss cross emblazoned on the front of it in a pale, ivory color. She kept her boots on, and had her gold hair sweeped back, into a short, cute ponytail. Her green skirt was swapped out with a casual, medium sized red skirt, reaching to midthigh.
"Hey everyone! Big costume change!"
She smiled brightly as she sat back down.

Iris clapped, smiling. "Welcome back." Another portal formed above Iris's head and a box fell out, the Lydia.
"Ow! Watch your aim you stupid cat!" She yelled at Lydia, who shrugged.
Iris drew a portal and put the box in. She pressed a button on the other side, and a light went from head to toe on her. As the light passed, her outfit changed into the cosplay.
"I'm surprised that worked. It's an extremely new technology Lydia helped design. It changes your outfit in almost an instant."

"Cool, so your technology can almost mimic my magic, cool, i need to get me some of that technology, it seems fairly handy." i say, messing with her machine with my magic, making her a clown with heavy makeup.

Iris turned bright red, but it wasn't visible hurried under the makeup. 'Its worse than stage makeup. And that's like putting pancake batter on your face!' She thought.
'Kill him' pride whispered.
"It does come in handy. Sadly it makes everyone lazy, making sloth one of the most committed sin in my area." She pressed the 'undo' button, grateful for its existence.

Kyon looked at his phone 6 missed calls from Suzimiya he groaned and put his head down he wanted to be alone right now with new people without Suzimiya pulling at his leg strings he hoped Suzimiya wouldn't even come close to this place who knew what she would do here she would probably freak out and be pissed at me on why I didn't tell her he sighed and took another sip

i notice Adelheid, and i say an absent-minded "Sorry," to iris, and i say "Hi, Switzy, how ya doing? nice clothes" i then snap my fingers, trying to change into a long sleeve white shirt, and black jeans, but it gets messed up and its white jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, and i chuckle awkwardly, then i correct my mistake, "So, want some cake?" i ask her.

"Hey Kyon I can send your phone to another a dimension if you need to relax." Iris offered, taking out another piece of paper. "Man, I'm starting to run out. Gotta draw another portal to get more." She did as so, and when the portal opened, an old guy was visible on the other side. "Hey Rod, can I have more paper? He nodded, handing a binder through the portal. "Thanks." Iris said and closed the portal. On the binder it said 1000 pages, though it looked to be 50 pages.

"Let me fix that, eh?" said, snapping my fingers, and kind of nervous, i gave her 50,000 pages instead of 1000, and she is almost buried in stacks of paper... "Sorry!!" i say, hoping to get through a thick layer of paper...

Kyon turned his head hearing what she had to say "So you can send my phone to another dimension?" he said curiously "how will i get it back?" he asked again

"Mmmerrrppphhhhhmmmm!!!" Was the sound she let out under the pile. As it all went away, Iris looked at all her paper cuts and said, "There is 1000 pages in here. As I take out some, others replace it, until 1000 papers have been used. I do it so something like that does not happen. We can get some with a million pages in them, but I don't have the kind of money for those. But I see burying someone in paper would be an efficient way of killing." Iris poked at the cut on her cheek that was the deepest. It stung like hell. "The answer to your question Kyon, is that I would put it in something like a locker. I would have the key for it (aka the portal paper) and reach in to get it. Simple as that. No cost nor strings."

Kyon was surprised on how simple it sounded yet how complex he thought it would be "well if this will relax me a bit I'm up for it at least it will get Suzimya to stop making my phone buzz like a bee" he said distantly the his phone started to ring he looked at it no surprise it was Suzimiya again he groaned and passed his phone to her

Iris drew the portal and set the phone in. She looked in and her face lit up.
"Hey, I just found a portal to my desk at home. Anyway, all I need to do is this."
She closed the portal, waited five seconds, then opened it back up. Her Hand went in, came back with the phone, then put it back in. "It'll be fine. The dog can't reach it and my family never goes into my room. The cats are either too haughty to care or are smarter and know better than to mess with it. So it's safe." She closed it again.