Cross café

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Thank you." Quickly searching up and down the whole Jukebox, Link came to the conclusion that there was no keyhole. "Sorry, Miss, but I have to do this the hard way." Giving the key back to Iris, Link pulled out the Master Sword and quickly sliced open the outer casing. As it fell away, he was shocked to find nobody inside, just some metal gears.
"Hey." said Navi.
"What, Navi?"
"That is a Jukebox. It runs on electricity, and It plays recorded voices and music for enjoyment."
"You could have told me sooner." Link didn't know what she was talking about, only that she knew there was no person and let him destroy the magic box anyway.
"Sorry, everyone." Link's face turned a beautiful shade of red to match Iris's, and it contrasted perfectly with his clothes.
He sheathed his sword.

" well, i guess i will have to mend that as well..." i say, putting my open palm on top of both of the peices, then i proceed to put my hands higher and higher up, and my palsm glow as the two peices rise and they mend when they touch. i then swivel to iris, and i peck her cheek, and say "So, what was your answer again?" with a birdlike grin.

Adelheid Zwingli stared at the tearing up Crowwe in front of her, pretty sure that God would have allowed her to remember this. She was silent, so many questions dying in her throat as she stared at her hands, green eyes glittering. "Crowwe, for that life has gone, I am not Krier anymore... I might have been, at a point in time, but for now and much longer, I am Adelheid... Born in the year of 58 B.C. Older sister to the representative/personification of Liechtenstein, Lili Zwingli. The two most neutral countries. I'm sorry, Crowwe, for I am not your sister."
The blonde haired Swiss girl shouldered her rifle once again, walking promptly to the other side of the room, deftly dialing her little sister's number, telling her to "Get your butt down here! Come on, Luke. They have hot chocolate, just the way I do it."
Soon enough, the young girl, her physical age probably no more than 13, walked in, staring at everything for a while before spotting Adelheid at the table in the corner.
"Lili! Glad you made it!"
~~~~
Name: Lili Zwingli
Species: Country (Liechtenstein)
Personality: Switzerland protects her and she does various things in her daily life together with Adelheid. The two are very close and Switzerland cares for her a lot while she seems to look up to her.
Appearance:
Liechtensteinfull1004794_zpsb5869221.jpg
Liechtenstein.600.168447.jpg
Where they came from?: Hetalia
Other: Adelheid had to buy a ribbon to distinguish them from each other, since the two of them look so alike

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the magic box, now repaired, Link noticed buttons sticking out. Filled with a curiosity, Link pushed one. The song changed to"Ridin' Dirty." Link pushed another button. Elvis filled the cafe with his music. Link kept pushing buttons until he settled on something he liked, and when he did, it was Lindsey Stirling's song "Shadows."Just as He was getting into it, Navi had to pipe up.
"Listen."
"What?"
"We need to return to Hyrule."
"Why?"
"Because I said so."
Not really having a reason to stay, Link left for his home land. He returned a few minutes later, in his child form. Gone was the Master Sword, Mirror Sheild, and Bow, replaced by the Kokiri Sword, Deku Sheild, and Slingshot. Link himself didn't want to be a child, but Navi was supposed to be his guardian fairy, so she probably knew what was best.

Name: Sora
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Weapon: Keyblade
Secret: Has a crush on his best friend.
Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...rts-couples/images/9/98/Sora_full_1450830.jpg

Sora was just done shooting out a feild of heartless in his gummi ship and has a clear path before him. Now able to land on this new area where no one else was around Sora got out and had a look out over the general area with a hand over his forehead to scan the area. There was tons of creatures and things that Sora had never even seen before., Who they are or what they were he had no clue. A hand, which was made into a fist was placed upon his hip feeling confused and lost. This was not somewhere familiar to him and it didn't even feel like it was somewhere that was even in his universe. "Um. If someone can tell me where I am that would be really appreciated."

Noticing the newcomer, Link ran over. Pulling out a bottle, he planned on catching some of the odd bugs scurrying around the door. "Hello ther-"
"Hey! Hey!"
"Yes, Navi?"
"That is a bottle. You can store things in them, and use them later."
"Navi, I think you said that before." Giving Sora an apologetic smile, he continued. "My name is Link. This is my guardian fairy, Navi. Do you want to be my friend?"
OOC// remember that Link is in his child form right now.

Sora was about to go back into his gummi ship and just leave this place as it was way to odd for him, but then some green kid came up to him. The kid looked WAY to young to be associating with Sora and his adventures to kill the heartless threat, but hey the boy seemed innocent enough. So why not be a little nice? Only thing was he seemed like ten or so.

My name is Link. This is my guardian fairy, Navi. Do you want to be my friend

It was like something out of a cartoon when those words hit the brunets ears. A rather dull expression slowly morphed into a smile that went from one ear all the way to the other. "You said the magic words! Of course I'd love to be your friend! I'm Sora!" The boy said holding his weapon into the air. "With this, the keyblade my mission is to go from world to world sealing keyholes thus preventing darkness from totally destroying a world. My other goal is making sure to defeat all heartless that threaten anyone and getting back to my Island with my friends Riku and Kairi ... although Riku kinda has more priority, but Kairi is nice too! She really is! Um. Anyway so ya!" Sitting down Indian style before Link the boy cocks his head to the side a bit. "Tell me about yourself."

Name: Bellezza Jones
[BCOLOR=#080808]Race:human[/BCOLOR]
Looks:
000059.jpg

[BCOLOR=#080808]Personality: tomboy,shy, nice[/BCOLOR]
Where she come from: A small city in Janpan
Extra: skates, have a brother named Latio , loves candy, can play the bass

Name: Latio Jones
Race: vampire
Looks:

Personality: perverted, cheerful,nice
Where he come from: a manison in Japan
Extra: sometimes give people nicknames, calls his sister "bitch-chan", is the third son in his family

Bellezza and Latio scream a bit as they fell a hole . Bellezza rubs her head and stand up. "Where are we". Latio shurgs and stand up then looks around to see a cafe. Latio grabs bellezza hand and walks toward the cafe. Bellezza opens the door. They both walk in and walks to a empty table then they have a seat. Laito sigh a bit and looks up at the cieling. Bellezza took off latio hat off his head then puts on her head covering her bow.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi Sora. I am the hero of time, chosen by the three goddesses that rule over Hyrule. A man named Gannondorf has hurt the land. He took over, and chased Princess Zelda away. It's okay though 7 years in the future, I find her again. Oh yeah! There is a sword that lets me travel through time! It's called the Master Sword, but sometimes it's called the Blade of Evil's Bane. I don't have it right now, so I'm a kid again, and-"
"Listen! Link, are you sure you should tell him all of this?"
"He's my friend."
"You just met him! You don't know he's a good guy."
"But he's nice."
"Link, just come with me." Navi began to pull at his hat, tugging it in a direction away from Sora.
"Navi, stop it. you're just jealous because I have a friend besides you now. Where was I? Oh, I have a magic ocarina that lets my do things like control the weather, change night and day, and teleport to some places." He stopped to take a breath.

Wow that little fairy reminds me a lot of Tinkerbelle. Although Tinkerbelle was not as vocal. She could also make me fly which was awesome! Why can't I still fly? Why isn't that a thing?

"Sounds like you and me have some pretty crazy adventure stories! Come with me! Lets talk about some!" Gripping Links hand and running over to the gummi ship the doors opened and Sora smiled "Make yourself at home! Don't touch the buttons or anything. Donald really got mad when I crashed one of our older gummi's and ... you don't know who Donald Duck is I would assume. Nevermind. Just sit down and we can talk!"

"Wow. It's so nice! The last ship I was on... it took me to the land of the dead to fight Bongo Bongo. It was odd. When Sheik mentioned a great evil, I expected something like the giant spider Queen Gohma, but not giant hands..." at the mention of Gohma, Link grew sad. "Have you ever failed to save someone you cared about?"

Name: Draigo
Species: human
Dimension: Warhammer 40k

The doors to the cafe opened and a large, hulking figure stepped through. It wore massive grey armor and had a large banner its back. It wielded a rifle that was quite small in his hands but was large compared to anyone else. "I smell the foul stench if daemon." it said in a deep voice. He took a few steps and smashed a table. "Come out, come out where ever you are."

@Doopliss

Sora was sitting down in the lead captains chair relaxing in the big comfy seat. "I have someone who I care for deeply and ... well he has gone to someplace deeply dark. Eventually he and I went into the world of total darkness and were going to be trapped there for what seems like eternity. It was worth it though knowing Riku was safe and with me. Riku ... safe with me and no one else to interupt time between the two of us ... Sorry what were we talking about?"

Link sat on the floor, not being comfortable in the other kinds of chairs. He was used to wooden seats.
"There was the Deku tree. He adopted me and raised me as one of the Kokiri. When... when I first started fighting, there was a giant spider named Queen Gohma inside of him, killing him. I went in and killed her and her children, but it was too late. He died, and the other Kokiri blamed me. I didn't return for seven years, and nobody recognized me." Quietly, Navi flew between Link and Sora.
"Link, Sora... you have both endured hardships that one so young shouldn't have. If I had been a better guardian fairy, Link would still be an innocent child, and Sora, maybe I could have helped, If I had known." Link looked at her, shocked.
"It's not your fault, Navi. You only came to me when the Deku tree sent you. You didn't know."

Bellezza orders some coffee and some tea for her brother.
Laito smiles "well little sis where are we"

Suddenly Navi realized that by leaving the cafe, they were altering this universe.
"Link, we have to go now." Before he could react, she grabbed his ocarina and flew off with it, knowing that he would follow.
"Navi, give it back!" He chased her all the way back to the cafe, where she dropped it onto a table and went into his hat, tired after carrying something larger than herself for such a long distance. Link snatched up the Ocarina of Time, then realized that two people were sitting at the table.
"Sorry." He felt embarrassed as he looked at Bellezza and Laito. He then remembered Sora back on the boat, and felt worse.

OOC// I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!

Name: Doopliss
Powers: Can transform into a shadow version of anyone, and if he chooses to, he can switch bodies with the real person, leaving them a shadow.
Weakness: Becomes less invincible when you say his name to him: to avoid this, he took the letter p from the text box and disabled it on your keyboard when saying his name.
Looks like: My picture.

"Whoa there Slick!" An odd person came in, wearing a bed sheet and a party hat. He walked up to the counter and ordered gold tea.

Suddenly Navi realized that by leaving the cafe, they were altering this universe.
"Link, we have to go now." Before he could react, she grabbed his ocarina and flew off with it, knowing that he would follow.
"Navi, give it back!" He chased her all the way back to the cafe, where she dropped it onto a table and went into his hat, tired after carrying something larger than herself for such a long distance. Link snatched up the Ocarina of Time, then realized that two people were sitting at the table.
"Sorry." He felt embarrassed as he looked at Bellezza and Laito. He then remembered Sora back on the boat, and felt worse.
Bellezza looks up to the person who said "sorry ". She sigh then says " It's fine ". She glances at her brother
Laito looks at Link.

Walking away from them, Link turned to Navi. "What was that for?"
"You wouldn't understand."
Frowning, Link dropped the subject. He walked through the cafe and ordered a cake and some milk. He sat to eat and looked at all of the other people. Everyone seemed to have a friend except for him. Navi didn't count, because it was her job to stay with him. He finished his cake and decided to stay for a few more days before returning home. He noticed that on the second floor there were many rooms, like a hotel. He rented one and then went back downstairs, sitting and thinking.