• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cross café

i breath through my teeth, "Sorry.." i snap my fingers, but i used almost too much, and i get pale and weak when i heal up all her cuts, but i couldnt match her skin tone, so i just made her skin very much whiter, almost like paper, because i was nervous, but i couldnt change it back until i go home and rest and eat..

Kyon felt relived when the phone was out of his sight "so no one will reach it right?" he asked curiously "well at least now I can relax and hang out with you guys" he took another sip and started to space out again

(going mobile)

Iris sighed. "Its fine. Go rest up."
"Yup" the now ghost said. She debated whether she should get some stage makeup to make her look normal. Her whole body matched the scar on her arm.
"Should I put makeup on to make me look normal in the meantime?" She asked

"No, in fact, you look like a porcelain doll, beautiful and fragile." i said, chuckling and messing with her, i snap my fingers, using the last magic i have before it would claim part of my life force, and i got a hotel cot, which i layed down on and sipped some coffee, then i said "Wanna play doctor?" and i chuckled at how fast the little pink blush from my last comment turn to a blood red one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks again" Iris said, surveying her arm to see if it was normal. She took off her bracelet and sat it on the table and continued to look at her arm. There were 3 beads on the rope bracelet, and the only decorated one was a symbol that looked like a stick person with multiple arms down the sides of its body, even its legs. Iris had never found the meaning of it but wore it almost all the time, even if it wouldn't stay on right.

i fall asleep, mumbling "Adelheid, not there" then i chuckle in my sleep, thank god i didnt go home, or my maids would have heard that, and gossip would spread...

Iris came back to the table with a cup of hot water.
She reached in her pockets and pulled out some tea leaves. She dropped them in the tea and stirred, making the water black, and taking a sip of it. It smelled like bacon and tasted smoked.
"Ah I love lapsang souchong tea." She mumbled sleeping.

a few hours later, i woke up, looking at iris, then i remember why she looks so fragile and clean...

((Hey, You don't mind if I pop in, do you? ^^;

Name: Waruira
Species: A "Soti"
Sex/Gender: Claims to be female.
Personality: Tends to act tough and frightening to humans for fun, but is really careless and silly but can easily becomed tired.
Appearance: There's the profile pic, but for a fuller shot check the file.
Where they came from: "Sia Malrunwa" (just an original character)
Other: Waruira can do weak pyrokinesis, so she could let someone's jacket shoulder have a small fire on it... if she was right behind them... and it was not leather... ))

Attachments

• Waruibluh.png
    Waruibluh.png
    945.8 KB · Views: 3
(( good, but my guy is fairly teasy to bad people... )) if you want to rp with the others, go ahead, im gonna get off...))
((Alrighty then, Thank you! ^^))

Waruira was in a lot of trouble now, the Silit was around every corner of the building and had her cornered in a storage room, in all the places she could have died, she had to die in a butcher shop. She was leaving this place scot free, she had to. It took Waruira far too long to notice that one of the doors in the room looked different from the other two, and it didn't have any noise coming from it... wasn't there two doors before hand anyway? Where did this door lead? Only one way to find out... Waruira grabbed hold of the doorhandle and flung the door open to get to the other side, closing the door behind her, she blinked for a few seconds before realizing the door had gotten smaller and so she turned around to see where she ended up... a Cafe... a human Cafe... "kwi ithquent, svanoa tira si sulta svern tenpiswo?" she mumbled, clearly confused.

Iris saw another being enter the cafe, a very odd looking person. It had the stature of a human and looked oddly feminine. But looks didn't matter. She'd met odder things in her life, especially at this cafe.
She smiled and waved to the newcomer, saying, "Hey! Come sit over here!" With Kyon going in and out of sleep and Crowwe sleeping, it might have gotten lonely.
Iris noticed that the newcomer looked disoriented, confused, and nervous, as if she was a thief finding safe haven at a church under the priest's orders in an instant

Iris saw another being enter the cafe, a very odd looking person. It had the stature of a human and looked oddly feminine. But looks didn't matter. She'd met odder things in her life, especially at this cafe.
She smiled and waved to the newcomer, saying, "Hey! Come sit over here!" With Kyon going in and out of sleep and Crowwe sleeping, it might have gotten lonely.
Iris noticed that the newcomer looked disoriented, confused, and nervous, as if she was a thief finding safe haven at a church under the priest's orders in an instant
Waruira noticed one of the humans attempting to get her attention, she had no idea what the human was saying, but she assumed that as the human was waving to get her over there. Waruira clearly had a look of confusion on her face, but quickly tried to make herself look otherwise as she walks directly over to the table, staring at the human "axun?"

'Axun? What in the world does that mean?' Iris thought. She could speak in multiple dimension languages, but she had never heard this one. A few languages did use that word, but the were all out of context. They translated to marshmallow, thanks, buttons, home, soap, and these odd mango-like fruits, but not something that would be said as a greeting. 'Maybe I look like someone named Axun. Maybe I should introduce myself.'
"I'm Iris" she said pointing at herself. "Do you want some coffee and cake?" She passed the untouched food to the newcomer and made a hand signal that meant she could have it.

'Axun? What in the world does that mean?' Iris thought. She could speak in multiple dimension languages, but she had never heard this one. A few languages did use that word, but the were all out of context. They translated to marshmallow, thanks, buttons, home, soap, and these odd mango-like fruits, but not something that would be said as a greeting. 'Maybe I look like someone named Axun. Maybe I should introduce myself.'
"I'm Iris" she said pointing at herself. "Do you want some coffee and cake?" She passed the untouched food to the newcomer and made a hand signal that meant she could have it.
Waruira looked down at Iris with a blank face with exception of a raised eyebrow, assuming she had an eyebrow where it should be. "Iris? d'nag ekess tafiaf wux, Iri- itheik... harkt, shilta ti renthisj nomeno xanalre..." Waruira looked a little annoyed, she forgot humans and soti spoke differently. Waruira did looked surprised when Iris had passed her the food and drink, and she quickly noted the hand motion. Trying to hide the smile, Waruira sat down in the empty chair and nodded "Vinxa, Iris."

Iris thought about the translation of the sentence. She heard the Maltese word for sheep, but that was about it.. well, she could tell vinxa probably was the word for thanks. Or something. It was obvious that Iris was a few pages behind. 'Heh, now I feel dumb.' She thought. 'Maybe Lydia will let me test her translator.'
Each of her six extra souls was just bursting to speak.
'Leave. Too much work.' Sloth said
'Dude take that mask. It's cool. And keep your food. She didn't deserve it' Greed said
'Its obvious she is some sort of danger. Just get rid of it' Wrath said
'Make sure you are superior.' Pride said
'Eat everything for her! And her soul.' Gluttony said'
'Sedu...'' lust was cut off by iris's booming mind 'shut up'
Iris took her bracelet off and set it down. The rope bracelet had 3 beads, the middle one having a human-looking stick figure with arms coming out the sides of its body and legs.
She drew a portal to check on Kyon' s phone. It was gone. Iris panicked, but shook it off. Not now she thought.
She called her cat Lydia and pointed "Lydia." Maybe it will help she thought.

Iris thought about the translation of the sentence. She heard the Maltese word for sheep, but that was about it.. well, she could tell vinxa probably was the word for thanks. Or something. It was obvious that Iris was a few pages behind. 'Heh, now I feel dumb.' She thought. 'Maybe Lydia will let me test her translator.'
Each of her six extra souls was just bursting to speak.
'Leave. Too much work.' Sloth said
'Dude take that mask. It's cool. And keep your food. She didn't deserve it' Greed said
'Its obvious she is some sort of danger. Just get rid of it' Wrath said
'Make sure you are superior.' Pride said
'Eat everything for her! And her soul.' Gluttony said'
'Sedu...'' lust was cut off by iris's booming mind 'shut up'
Iris took her bracelet off and set it down. The rope bracelet had 3 beads, the middle one having a human-looking stick figure with arms coming out the sides of its body and legs.
She drew a portal to check on Kyon' s phone. It was gone. Iris panicked, but shook it off. Not now she thought.
She called her cat Lydia and pointed "Lydia." Maybe it will help she thought.
Waruira looked doen at the place, first attempting to taste the coffee, as soon as she could taste it she put the mug down and covered her mouth. It was an acquired taste. It didn't stop her from sampling the cake, simply ripping of a crumb and eating it, meeting far better results and which caused her to break her calmer-then-what-she-really-is act to enjoy the cake. Waruira was too focused on the new found human food to notice Iris remove the bracelet or draw the portal, but did notice her call on Lydia, causing a confused "Mm?".

'Guess she didn't like the coffee. But I should get more cake.' Iris thought.
'C'mon keep your cakes! Eat more' Gluttony cried.
She pointed at the cat. "This is Lydia." The cat seemed composed, but jumped a little when Iris petted her. "Go get some more cake." She told Lydia, handing her a money sac. Lydia rolled her cat eyes and into to the counter. Iris thought for a moment, then a bell went off in her head. Music. A universal language to those who cared to understand. Her headphones should be charged by now. She drew another portal and grabbed them excitedly. Iris put them over her ears and adjusted the volume to normal. She turned on 'coward montblanc' and handed the headphones to the newcomer. Iris couldn't speak Japanese, but she knew what the vocaloids meant.

'Guess she didn't like the coffee. But I should get more cake.' Iris thought.
'C'mon keep your cakes! Eat more' Gluttony cried.
She pointed at the cat. "This is Lydia." The cat seemed composed, but jumped a little when Iris petted her. "Go get some more cake." She told Lydia, handing her a money sac. Lydia rolled her cat eyes and into to the counter. Iris thought for a moment, then a bell went off in her head. Music. A universal language to those who cared to understand. Her headphones should be charged by now. She drew another portal and grabbed them excitedly. Iris put them over her ears and adjusted the volume to normal. She turned on 'coward montblanc' and handed the headphones to the newcomer. Iris couldn't speak Japanese, but she knew what the vocaloids meant.
"ava'yorn, Lydia" Waruira mumbled, finishing up the cake with a grin. Waruira knew barely anything if not nothing about the english language, but would plan in making an attempt to remember the food's name. Waruria's eyes followed the cat for a moment before being handed the headphones, it took a moment for Waruria to notice that sound was coming out of them and wore them to fit. It didn't take too long for her to start tapping on the table to the song, not knowing if it was english or not.

"Well, that was some good squirrel soup, but now i cant eat cake, or i'll have to try to take down my gluttony, and greed..." i say, scaring iris, on purpose, then i notice a humanoid figure, then i realize who she is.

" tepoha wux met iris, si tafiaf wux lae crowwe, si mi wer quarter-master, si mi wer governor, svanoa tir wux hefoc nomeno goawy?" i say to waruria, gesturing with clawing outward motions near my stomach.

Back