Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have saw that xD

Reactions: grey987
It was quite something, let me tell you XD
Well she was a speed class, she is kind of supposed to be fast. Lighter model structure.

But, uh... Does Geo happen to be a "speed class" too? XD
No, well, in a way, but not as extreme as her. She uses her flexibility to her advantage, so she is just a bit more bendy than most

@Shattered♦Secrets™ I can't start yet love! Still waiting on a few more characters
@Autumn_Burns_Red I did indeed raise the limit. And yes Ophelia and Willow can be friends and all those other people lmao xD
@Asking_Angelica99 Hurry and make your character xD (says I even though I just sent you the link xD)
@Shayla I know! I'm totes aborbs! xD

Guys! I found a picture from Halloween 2 years ago! xD
20131031_065657.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So guys! I'm gonna start tattooing! xD

Yes! My mom has a tattoo machine and so my friend is gonna let me practice on her xD I'm the jack of all trades honestly xD I do so much!

Yes! My mom has a tattoo machine and so my friend is gonna let me practice on her xD I'm the jack of all trades honestly xD I do so much!
Good luck with that. I doubt I could ever have the pressure of putting something permanent on someone else, I would just end up shaking and mess up

Ugh.... That sound's like so much fun for you , Darling!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.