Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have as well.

I really wanna take a nap

I can't take a nap. Going out to dinner for my cousin's birthday... but.......LOOK GUYS!!!! I'm cute <3 c:
11953056_877740675635260_4661822398994194006_n.jpg

11954563_877740825635245_7796267026334105130_n.jpg

11218895_877740705635257_1643719492588293561_n.jpg

11988599_877740935635234_2860943311965537212_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Nice, I am going to get cat eye contacts

There is no way I'm going to sleep tonight because of those eyes in conjunction with that smile ;_;

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Almost done...but I did make some nice banners for my chars for IC Posts^^
Definitely going to use resize in ic of course lol. I really like the rectangle style looks amzing near words xD

SZ9Bsjb.png
8XPSxr4.png
7cuhvoB.jpg

@grey987 , My hunter Sebastian could make good friends with yours, William, if you want? Also Ophelia could be friends with your vampire, Nicholas.

@Little_Ghost98 Would you mind if Ophelia and Willow were friends, and same with Sebastian. Also Elle and Asher could be possible friends if you want. Also Adam and Sebastian could be his friends, since both are hunters!

@Shattered♦Secrets™ would you mind if Asher was friends with Naveen and possibly Empresses? Also Ophelia and (when you finish her) Savannah could be friends, since Savannah is a hybrid, and Ophelia is a rare banshee I can see them hitting it off as friends, if you want.

@Shayla, Ophelia could be friends with both of your females, Isis and Delissa, is you would like.

@IceQueen Ophelia could be friends with Gio, if you want.

@grey987 , My hunter Sebastian could make good friends with yours, William, if you want? Also Ophelia could be friends with your vampire, Nicholas.

@Little_Ghost98 Would you mind if Ophelia and Willow were friends, and same with Sebastian. Also Elle and Asher could be possible friends if you want. Also Adam and Sebastian could be his friends, since both are hunters!

@Shattered♦Secrets™ would you mind if Asher was friends with Naveen and possibly Empresses? Also Ophelia and (when you finish her) Savannah could be friends, since Savannah is a hybrid, and Ophelia is a rare banshee I can see them hitting it off as friends, if you want.

@Shayla, Ophelia could be friends with both of your females, Isis and Delissa, is you would like.

Sounds good to me~

@Shayla I love you for thinking of me darling and this is something I most defiantly want in on, also happily has another rp she is doing if anyone is interested I can give you the link to it and I plan on reserving the last kitsune and a witch if i may? also can I know what ratio we are at for characters as in male to female?

If it is true that @Little_Ghost98 raised the limit, I would like to make a human female! If you don't mind!

Also @Poisoned Rose , by my count it's 10 males, 12 females, not counting the other female I will be making if the limit thing is confirmed. We also have another few on the way, so then the count would be in totally I believe 11 males, and 14 females.

If it is true that @Little_Ghost98 raised the limit, I would like to make a human female! If you don't mind!

Also @Poisoned Rose , by my count it's 10 males, 12 females, not counting the other female I will be making if the limit thing is confirmed. We also have another few on the way, so then the count would be in totally I believe 11 males, and 14 females.
I have one male and one female on the way as well

Reactions: HEX
@Little_Ghost98 ~ Well aren't you just adorable with those eye's :D

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Yes! You can make a fourth character if you want to , darling! Also I'm good with Ophelia being friend's with both Delissia and Iris!

@Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ I have complete and utter banner envy XD

@Poisoned Rose ~ I couldn't help but think of you when it came to this , love! I would love to also see this other RP your doing as well... But , feel free to make a Kitsune and Witch for I don't think anyone else has claimed those to my knowledge.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin

I'm down with that. You should read over Savannah's personality lol...I ended up making her the biggest bitch that I have ever made in an rp so far. I just can't help my self with making bitches lol XD. It wouldn't be me if I didn't make the big bitch of the school xD.

@Little_Ghost98 you can start the rp if you want now. The likes and hobbies and stuff for Savannah I cna just add later I will do the same for Naveen's family.

Just so you know since Savannah is hyrid she would like Sound Magic or Manipulation somewhat like how Lydia used her scream to fight the dotor something like that, except Savannah won't be screaming and stuff when she uses it...maybe.

@IceQueen this is Naveen's room NUmber 5:
boys-bedroom-interesting-picture-of-green-boys-bedroom-decoration-using-black-bedroom-wall-paint-including-light-green-single-kid-bed-frame-and-mount-wall-green-rack-in-bedroom-amazing-pictures-of-gre.jpg

This is Savannah's room number 6:
The-Pink-Theme-Of-Pretty-Girls%E2%80%99-Bedroom-Designs.jpg

Reactions: HEX
I'm down with that. You should read over Savannah's personality lol...I ended up making her the biggest bitch that I have ever made in an rp so far. I just can't help my self with making bitches lol XD. It wouldn't be me if I didn't make the big bitch of the school xD.

@Little_Ghost98 you can start the rp if you want now. The likes and hobbies and stuff for Savannah I cna just add later I will do the same for Naveen's family.

Just so you know since Savannah is hyrid she would like Sound Magic or Manipulation somewhat like how Lydia used her scream to fight the dotor something like that, except Savannah won't be screaming and stuff when she uses it...maybe.

@IceQueen this is Naveen's room NUmber 5:
boys-bedroom-interesting-picture-of-green-boys-bedroom-decoration-using-black-bedroom-wall-paint-including-light-green-single-kid-bed-frame-and-mount-wall-green-rack-in-bedroom-amazing-pictures-of-gre.jpg

This is Savannah's room number 6:
The-Pink-Theme-Of-Pretty-Girls%E2%80%99-Bedroom-Designs.jpg
She can't start it because I aint done!!!!

And I will try to sort out the rooms before we start. I might need to get PM's for everyones room all at once, because I can't even remebered

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.