Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to a male and female to try to atleast help balance things out

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Oh sorry lol nevermind then xD

Here is happily's rp that I am sure she would love it if you guys would join feel free to.

I'm down with that. You should read over Savannah's personality lol...I ended up making her the biggest bitch that I have ever made in an rp so far. I just can't help my self with making bitches lol XD. It wouldn't be me if I didn't make the big bitch of the school xD.
Oh, trust me I did. Ophelia is kind of calm, and doesn't get heated really fast, so I think she can deal with Savannah. Also since both Savannah is half witch, and Ophelia is rare in the way that she can use Telepathy and Telekinesis, they could maybe bound over that in some way. Both being Banshees with a special twist. Also even a bitch needs a friend xD

So I go away to attend taekwondo lessons for a little while, and I come back to see a crap ton of messages to read up on... This thread is indeed very active XD

@Autumn_Burns_Red Sure, that sounds great! I'll update the friends section both of my characters' sheets in a little while

Oh, trust me I did. Ophelia is kind of calm, and doesn't get heated really fast, so I think she can deal with Savannah. Also since both Savannah is half witch, and Ophelia is rare in the way that she can use Telepathy and Telekinesis, they could maybe bound over that in some way. Both being Banshees with a special twist. Also even a bitch needs a friend xD
Okay perfect then xD lol

This song represents everything Savannah is about lol

Goddamn, she has my favorite power of all time, well shit
I love sound manipulation.
My favorite though is actuallt Solar Manipulation or Heliokinesis..but no one in this rp can have that power...unless there was a Sun Witch or something lol.

I love sound manipulation.
My favorite though is actuallt Solar Manipulation or Heliokinesis..but no one in this rp can have that power...unless there was a Sun Witch or something lol.
True, please tell me she isn't going to be OP though, because that would suck. Savanna and Geo will defiantly butt heads

True, please tell me she isn't going to be OP though, because that would suck. Savanna and Geo will defiantly butt heads
Have you ever seen me be OP xD...she won't go around deafing people just for fun. She usually only uses it in her HYbrid form..which is unstable so she won't be able to use it exactly on a target..so her powers will grow through the rp so no OP from me. How dare you think I would do that xD

Have you ever seen me be OP xD...she won't go around deafing people just for fun. She usually only uses it in her HYbrid form..which is unstable so she won't be able to use it exactly on a target..so her powers will grow through the rp so no OP from me. How dare you think I would do that xD
I"M SORRY! I end up doing it with that power sometimes, but I love that power so much. I just want to be sure that if Geo ends up trying to kill her, she isn't going to be completely destroyed without a hit

I"M SORRY! I end up doing it with that power sometimes, but I love that power so much. I just want to be sure that if Geo ends up trying to kill her, she isn't going to be completely destroyed without a hit
Xd No, that wouldn't be fun. A good fight is the best to have. I don't know how people like just beating everyone over an dover again..it would get boring to me. I like to have a challenge. I would love to see Savannah and Geo battle it out one day xD

Xd No, that wouldn't be fun. A good fight is the best to have. I don't know how people like just beating everyone over an dover again..it would get boring to me. I like to have a challenge. I would love to see Savannah and Geo battle it out one day xD
Oh boy, uncontrolled alpha rage XD I need to work on my charrie, but my drawing........

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh boy, uncontrolled alpha rage XD I need to work on my charrie, but my drawing........
Versus Uncontrolled Hyrbid rage fun xD

@IceQueen
Just don't go dodging excessively like you did in "Fix My Mechanical Heart"
:3 (no hard feelings, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.