Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
083115-drive-trhu-1200x630.jpg

XD

4dda1133681ca8e389ed5222cbe91705.jpg

Name

Vixen Akiko Crevan

Nickname(s)
Vix and V

Age & Birthday
20 November 1

Race
Kitsune

Grade
second year of college

Sexuality
Straight

Part-Time Job
Librarian

Physical Description
I have long dark brown hair with blue and yellow eyes. I am five feet five inches tall and weigh around one hundred and forty pounds.
Kitsune Form

Full Kitsune Form (except she fades from solid black out to white to her tail and she has only two tails)
Health Ailments
Cannot speak due to a sickness she endured as a child

Personality
Shy- She is a bit timid when meeting new people
Patient- She can calmly wait and listen when dealing with people.
Considerate- she thinks of other before herself
Cautious- she thinks everything out before doing anything
Sly- she has a cunning side to her and knows just how to push someone to reveal things to her.

History
When Vix was young around two years of age she fell gravely ill the illness attacked her vocal cords. Once she was better she discovered she could not speak anymore and had to rely on assistance of technology and ASL. This made a great impact on her and she isn't the outgoing little girl she use to be she grew up more reserved than the others.

Likes/Dislikes
+ hot loose leaf tea

+ sweets
+ painting
+ reading
- bullies
- lies

Hobbies/Talents
Reading

Writing
Painting
Strengths/Weaknesses
+ durability

+ resourcefulness
-shyness
-slyness
Fears
forced into complete isolation.
being pushed past her boundaries

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Amelia Crevan Mother

Dexter Crevan
Friends
Ophelia, Sebastian, Asher, Delilah, and Kal

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
OPEN

Neutral
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN
Housing/Room
She lives with Kal and her room is in the basement of his house because she prefer being underground when sleeping.

4756166_f520.jpg

Other
Healing- She can heal most major injuries takes a toll on her energy wise.
Water and Ice Conjuration- she can produce water and ice from the air.
Telepathy-this is usually her preferred form of communication because she is mute (usually only with other supernaturals she shares this ability.)
Teleportation-can transport anywhere but it takes a bit of a toll on her energy wise.

Jensen-jensen-ackles-34622694-1484-2229.jpg

347451-jensen-ackles.jpg

Name
Kailen Arlan Llewellyn

Nickname(s)
Kal

Age & Birthday
21 August 21

Race
Witch

Grade
NONE

Sexuality
Straight

Full-Time Job
Bartender

Physical Description
He is six feet three inches tall, he has light brown hair and green apple colored eyes and weighs roughly two hundred and ten punds
Health Ailments
none to speak of

Personality
Honest- He will tell the truth no matter the cost... mostly unless its about his heritage.
Leader- He puts forth a strong aura of leadership.
Compassionate- He cares for others well being before his own
Impulsive- he can act carelessly at time and usually with out thought
Self-confident- He really believes highly of himself but not to the point its conceded
Messy- He is not the neatest of people

History
Will RP for him
Likes/Dislikes
+ Practicing

+Mythology
+ Technology
+ Sketching
- Ignorance
- Rudeness
- bitter things
Hobbies/Talents
Sketching and practicing the craft

Strengths/Weaknesses
+His honesty

+His compassion
-his impulsive behavior
-his messy tendencies
Fears
The Coven looking down on him because he is the only male.
Exile

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Zachariah Llewellyn Father

Ariana Llewellyn Mother
Juliana Llewellyn Litter sister
Friends
Delilah, Sebastian, Vix, Axel

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
Delilah is his crush eventual girlfriend though.

Neutral
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN
Housing/Room
He has his own house and lives in the attic, (the main layout of his room looks like this but the walls and ceiling are finished the other half is where he practices his craft.)

339356d1365458974-okay-guys-step-what-would-you-do-home-room-temp-fix-vocals-photo-5.jpg

His house was handed down to him by his grandparents whom he did not know:
4c1d3550c16ffa08834cf4f458116042.jpg

Other
Telekinesis- can move objects with his mind
Suggestion- the ability to plant an idea in someones mind making them do as he wishes
Power Replication- able to replicate another's abilities for a short amount of time.
Ancestral Magic- he is able to call on ancestors to tap into powerful magic.

When he is in love
Usually him

Last edited:
@Poisoned Rose ~ They look terrific! But for Kailen we already have someone using that face claim sadly! :P

NO! fine I will go with my back up ^^

Now go check him *giggles* I went to go check on Matt Lanter faceclaim and no one was using him unless its unedited

Now go check him *giggles* I went to go check on Matt Lanter faceclaim and no one was using him unless its unedited
:0 I have Jared Padalecki as one of my Face claim's!! But , now we have Jensen as well!! Hottie Supernatural overload! :D

I know I seen that and I was thinking to myself about how tempted I was to make Kal Jensen face claimed and then since you said someone had Matt Lanter as a faceclaim I swited to Jensen

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I hope someone makes a villainy character so my two aren't alone :D

In the mean time expect me to post me charas tomorrow!

I hope someone makes a villainy character so my two aren't alone :D

In the mean time expect me to post me charas tomorrow!
I plan on Bethany evolving into some villany, chaotic character, so I think she would go well with your guys :)

I plan on Bethany evolving into some villany, chaotic character, so I think she would go well with your guys :)

Perhaps maybe though the influence of my alpha character and his sister? Their the type to manipulate people to be on their side.

Perhaps maybe though the influence of my alpha character and his sister? Their the type to manipulate people to be on their side.
That could work, it would be an interesting development. Plus, she is already a bit chaotic/villainous as it is

Morning guys! About to head off for school! I feel like when I go, I should be doing something for this RP but I've already written the first posts so there's nothing to do xD

Have fun at school! xD I just can't wait till everyone gets charries done and wecan get this thing on the roll!

Jensen motherfucking Ackles, yo
yuppers well I seen Jared Padalecki and thought why not have Jensen there as well. Also @Shayla could Axel and Kal be friends?

Just makes sense for them to be friends... I am not even sure I have been accepted though...

__Dragon_Lady___by_kunkka.jpg

Found this for the Dragon

Tiger.(Chinese.Zodiac).full.847839.jpg

This for Tiger

medusa_by_mike_nash-d389hp9.jpg

This for the Snake

I mean I can find more if you want me to later
Poisoned are you talking about shape shifters?

Status
Not open for further replies.