Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have saw that xD

Reactions: grey987
It was quite something, let me tell you XD
Well she was a speed class, she is kind of supposed to be fast. Lighter model structure.

But, uh... Does Geo happen to be a "speed class" too? XD
No, well, in a way, but not as extreme as her. She uses her flexibility to her advantage, so she is just a bit more bendy than most

@Shattered♦Secrets™ I can't start yet love! Still waiting on a few more characters
@Autumn_Burns_Red I did indeed raise the limit. And yes Ophelia and Willow can be friends and all those other people lmao xD
@Asking_Angelica99 Hurry and make your character xD (says I even though I just sent you the link xD)
@Shayla I know! I'm totes aborbs! xD

Guys! I found a picture from Halloween 2 years ago! xD
20131031_065657.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So guys! I'm gonna start tattooing! xD

Yes! My mom has a tattoo machine and so my friend is gonna let me practice on her xD I'm the jack of all trades honestly xD I do so much!

Yes! My mom has a tattoo machine and so my friend is gonna let me practice on her xD I'm the jack of all trades honestly xD I do so much!
Good luck with that. I doubt I could ever have the pressure of putting something permanent on someone else, I would just end up shaking and mess up

Ugh.... That sound's like so much fun for you , Darling!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.