Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no it was the wrong thread ><

No it was a zodiac thread that was interesting and they couldn't find realistic versions of the chinese zodiac

No it was a zodiac thread that was interesting and they couldn't find realistic versions of the chinese zodiac
Yeah I asked to join a long time ago, so yeah expect to see me

Awesome you and shall are there

Holy shiz, coming back to 4 new pages of messages on this thread. And Sorry, I'm the one with the Lanter faceclaim >.<

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
1: I am going to update pretty much everything on the first page so be sure to look out for that and tell me if anything is wrong!
2: Please be sure to message or tag @Shayla in a post with your relationships/friendships etc. so she can finish out relationship guide! I am sure ALL of our characters could use friends/baes/enemies and such xD
3: I am hoping to start the IC tomorrow or Saturday! I don't know which, but as usual, I will definitely tell you. So, if we could hopefully get characters up and/or finished by then, that would be awesome!
4: I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE MY RP FAMILY! xD Lol

@IceQueen @Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Asking_Angelica99 @RafaDark @Poisoned Rose @Huntress @UnboundDestiny @grey987 @Mr.Scales @ResolverOshawott @Autumn_Burns_Red @SoleStride @CelestialCellar

Last edited:
@Shayla I will pm you my three chars ships and what not tomorrow..will right them down so I can just type up without having to look xD

So I am accepted?

This is funny, Asher's dad is the same as your male Poisoned, but no worries it's not like Asher's dad will be really important to the story.

@Little_Ghost98 my shapeshifter is up with my other 2 carries by the way! :) wasn't sure if you saw it considering it still says reserved by me in the front page.

Wow i always check these alerts but haven't been getting anything!?

Those character apps I promised might be postponed til tomorrow because my mom is a money stealing piece of shit andi have to deal with her crap again.

@Shayla Connor still has 0 relationships. Not much of an update lol

@Shayla

Nicholas is slated to start a relationship with Iris once the two manage to meet each other, is currently friends with Ophelia (@Autumn_Burns_Red) and enemies with William

William is currently open to a relationship, is currently friends with Axel and Sebastian (@Autumn_Burns_Red), and enemies with Nicholas

I'll get my characters finished today or tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.