Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Oh geez. Now you got me feeling all proud of myself x3

Everyone's so fabulously rich I feel Nathaniel shouldn't even be there -w-

Nat is fine. I'm sure he has enough money to buy a Gifted and still continue on with his life style with no problems.

MUAH HAHAHA DUGLESS WILL BUY EVERY ONE, and it was short T.T

I just hope one of your characters likes Zack enough to take him, otherwise Naty will be stuck with him and my characters will interact mostly with each other, and I want to interact with you guys D:
Personally I'd prefer it if Anya bought him, because by what I got on her ref sheet in my mind she's the kind of mistress that wouldn't think twice about giving her slaves a good beating if they're disobedient, and I'm quite the sadist with my characters. -w-

Edit: and no Ed leave something for Natey D:

Omg...I can't tell if Dugles will be nice or mean to Faye o.o

HAHA DUGLESS IS THE RUTHLESS MAN OF THE UNDERGOUND WORLD but he can be nice BUT HE ALSO CAN YOUR WORST ENEMY AND IT WILL BE THE END OF YOU! lol

At least give Faye cute clothes...that's all I ask. He can be mean to her all he wants...just give her cute clothes..

hahha maybe THE UNDERGROUND KING WILL DO AS HE WISHES >:D

it just occurred to me that it's probably my turn now, but I'm not sure...so is it?

I think it's more of Anya's turn by now, but she isn't on.

who ever becuase where still on the part of buying the slaves.

Good, because I don't really know what to write right now ^^

I had no idea also XD

The gifted can't really do anything until the auction starts....and we need to wait for Anya to continue

Just so you guys know tomorrow I won't be able to log in until night. You can just pass my turn if you need and can to get the story going -w-

I think we need to arrange a final posting order, unless we have and i've managed to miss it

Hmmm the posting order is supposed to be the one in wich we first posted no? First Scarlette, then you Lady Anya, then Crona, Ragnarok and finally me because I'm a turtle poster.